Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier (3842 Views)

Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). / Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by Dagger111(m): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
In a situation report text of Nigerian Army dated 15 December 2021, the Army DG of NYSC has directed the Camp Comdt to identified and arrest the female soldier who was seen proposed to by a Corp member on uniform. The soldier have been identified anf now in custody of 22 Brigade undergoing investigation. It was reported that the incident happened while the Passing Out Parade (POP) of Corp members was ongoing at a time when state coordinator, Camp Comdt and all the Drill Instructors were busy at the parade ground, she conspicuously isolated herself and other Corp members in Mammy Market and carried out the act without the consent of any soldier. However, it was gathered that troops and NYSC officials were returned to Unit at about 1530hrs of today. The report was signed by Capt MM Abdullahi.

This is my take, we have seen different videos of foreign countries where male soldiers proposed to female civilians and female soldiers been proposed to by their civilian boyfriends. In summary, is there any offense for our soldiers to do same in Nigeria here or won't the female soldier marry again?

Pls Seun, Mynd44 and others, push this to FP, so people can enlighten us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nigeria Army sef ...biko keep your frown to yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by RevolverOcelot(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Just because he is a Corper? They should allow it!

1 Like

Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by benuejosh: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
After, na the women go the complain say them no the see love because them join military.

6 Likes

Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by Dagger111(m): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
RevolverOcelot:
Just because he is a Corper? They should allow it!

I believe it is norms to be proposed to, this is proposal and not marriage. I will only blame the person that posted it online.

1 Like

Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by rayvelez(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Even the female army is in love who dem be to frown at thr union.

3 Likes

Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by WibusJaga: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2021

No wahala. Frown no de kill person.

1 Like

Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by CaptainStephen(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
She could have applied wisdom handling this knowing how it was all going to end up.

Because me for don take that case up straight up.
Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by Mayng01(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nysc dg & cohorts are jealous.

2 Likes

Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by Obere4u: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
I guess the issue was that she isolated herself when State Coordinator, Camp Commandant were busy with the camp POP.
She should have waited till the ceremony is over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by Obere4u: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Dagger111:
In a situation report text of Nigerian Army dated 15 December 2021, the Army DG of NYSC has directed the Camp Comdt to identified and arrest the female soldier who was seen proposed to by a Corp member on uniform. The soldier have been identified anf now in custody of 22 Brigade undergoing investigation. It was reported that the incident happened while the Passing Out Parade (POP) of Corp members was ongoing at a time when state coordinator, Camp Comdt and all the Drill Instructors were busy at the parade ground, she conspicuously isolated herself and other Corp members in Mammy Market and carried out the act without the consent of any soldier. However, it was gathered that troops and NYSC officials were returned to Unit at about 1530hrs of today. The report was signed by Capt MM Abdullahi.

This is my take, we have seen different videos of foreign countries where male soldiers proposed to female civilians and female soldiers been proposed to by their civilian boyfriends. In summary, is there any offense for our soldiers to do same in Nigeria here or won't the female soldier marry again?

That's the issue

1 Like

Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by Ekpeitit(m): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
This country is useless.

2 Likes

Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
A terrorist will record himself on camera with his guns and ammunition, read out his home address, pose for photographs, and paste it all over social media. These foools will never frown at that, or send for his arrest. But something of joy and happiness happens? The muppets go out all guns blazing. Very stupid cowntry.

4 Likes

Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
This is why female soldiers are not to be trusted.. They are highly liable to switch to the enemy's side. Bunch of fickle minded humans. sad
Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by crackhouse(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
Definitely the oga is sad that another guy is gonna take away his girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by crackhouse(m): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Obere4u:
I guess the issue was that she isolated herself when State Coordinator, Camp Commandant were busy with the camp POP.
She should have waited till the ceremony is over.
how do u know she actually isolated herself. The army can come up with any reason to make sure they nail her...

1 Like

Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by crackhouse(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
The girl is happy but the army is angry, why?. if the corper get money make he take the girl out of Nigerian army and get her somewhere else to work where she will be happy... i am happy for the girl
Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by emetisuccess(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
Dahowo, that kiss na whole ❤️ kiss. Dah, this is what we call whole heatedly kiss �
Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by stamapro(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Even me too dey frown at the Oga solider for frowning at the birds in love. Maybe na the publicity, say she wear army uniform accept proposal. She don humiliate Nigeria army as woman wrapper. CDS go enter this matter now
Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by KusherAbel: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
CaptainStephen:
She could have applied wisdom handling this knowing how it was all going to end up.

I don't understand, what exactly is wrong with being proposed to? Are female soldiers banned from finding love with non service men?
Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by Generalwoodz(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
How many times have they frowned on Bandits? Bokoharam, ISWAP, Unknown gunmen and the rest?

1 Like

Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
CaptainStephen:

When we have more important things to deal with?

Aboki said he will take the case up because it’s threatening national unity?
Hope you’ll take gumi straight up too wink

1 Like

Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by CaptainStephen(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
KusherAbel:

I don't understand, what exactly is wrong with being proposed to? Are female soldiers banned from finding love with non service men?
Not on uniform in public and where she was posted as an instructor.

Females are free to find love just like their male colleagues but like I said she could have applied wisdom handling this.
Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by CaptainStephen(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
maynia:

When we have more important things to deal with?

Aboki said he will take the case up because it’s threatening national unity?
Hope you’ll take gumi straight up too wink
Discipline is the bedrock of the military, it would be gross negligence if I was there as her officer in command and looked away.

I hope you understand me.
Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by oshonwambada: 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
jackcanfield:
Nigeria Army sef ...biko keep your frown to yourself.
lol
Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by SportsHD: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Fake news
Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
CaptainStephen:
Discipline is the bedrock of the military, it would be gross negligence if I was there as her officer in command and looked away.

I hope you understand me.

You are jobless if that’s what you look for as a military officer when bandits are running riots throughout the country.
Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by talk2hb1(m): 12:07am On Dec 16, 2021
Me Self Frowned on it, I never ever proposed to Female Soldier before. Ordinary Corper Shun dey propose, we frown on it, we over Frowned self, we hire bulldog to help join the frowning frown
Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by meobizy(f): 12:37am On Dec 16, 2021
News without source? The write-up looks fake. I will come back for a proper source.
Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by Mybetpicks: 12:44am On Dec 16, 2021
Foolish people frowning foolishly. If only camera captures how they turn to baby when they are also with their concubines.

Let the woman love.
Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by floss(m): 1:01am On Dec 16, 2021
So how can the corper unpropose (if there's any word like that) to the soldier lady so that Nigerian Army will have peace of mind and stop frowning because I don't understand.
Re: Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier by mdsne(m): 1:54am On Dec 16, 2021
Dagger111:

Nobody is jealous on propose or unpropose the fact is that it is unprofessional in uniform beside this lady in question is a newcomer in the system who violated ethics of the NA cos she is not up to a year in the service

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True? A16 Orientation Camp To Be Shifted From 27th April / How Do I Get To NYSC Camp In Bauchi State From Jos / A Thread For 2013 NYSC Batch B Corpers Posted To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.