Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos (36539 Views)

Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos / Men Arrested With Counterfeit N8 Million In Niger State (Photo) / Nigerian Man Arrested With Counterfeit Money In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by 9jaseefinish: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
Too bad and take heart. Be more careful next time and don't try to make quick sales because it's season and others are selling Mbok

Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXiJk1HrGkr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawomirrr people

1 Like

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by babyfaceafrica: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
Winningbot:
Very sad,

But One thing I don't understand is how will someone video herself while crying, I don't understand how people do that
Lmao, everything for the grams
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by aktolly54(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
baralatie:
Her own is fair!
At falomo these wicked people wrecked a woman shop of exquisite drinks worth #3000000 with a fraudulent bank alert!
These guys are just plain wicked
bank alert? Why can't she wait till money reflect in her banking app before she allow them go

1 Like

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by 99thEnemy(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
She don looseguard

I feel her pain though
**lights weed** grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
The person that did this has brought a curse on himself

1 Like

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Iseoluwani: 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Slomir it will not be well with your gang

U sef no normal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
lipsrsealed

Nigerians are hardwired to cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Bunnatex(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
What if the person doesn't know it was counterfeit and spent innocently...

UNPOPULAR OPINION

2 Likes

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Doyou2019: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
NewDelhi:
U sef spend the money for another person market now..

Hear a Nigerian oo. Like leaders, like followers. Bloody cons!

5 Likes

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Labadi69: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Winningbot:
Very sad,

But One thing I don't understand is how will someone video herself while crying, I don't understand how people do that

Na you get sense pass for here. Clearly a fake video…

1 Like

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
lipsrsealed

Nigerians are hardwired to cheat...poor lady she should just take it that she gifted some people Christmas presents even though they're undeserving of it.

To me that is the only way to deal with the loss oo!
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
She say the money change
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by mediclife1987(m): 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
But how me dey take know fake money sef? I dey always feel money whenever I dey count am, and my intuition no dey ever fail me...
Na so one POS woman hide fake 1k for the 10k wey she give me, she sef shock as I comot am give am back, she come dey talk one rubbish sey na because the money do one kain, I sha beg am to change am.
If you've been counting money wella, you'll know a fake money from it's texture alone...
Me once customer carry big money like this come, and fake reach 2 and above, I no go sell again.
I rather opt for transfer sef, and my internet banking no dey fail me.
When we tell them to be tech savvy, dem no go hear. Them prefer dey do their village things

1 Like

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
Some people are just too wicked ,how much is even her salary, desperate time calls for desperate measures ,I pray God should see her through ,I was also a victim of fake alert , it's well with our country

2 Likes

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by LegalWolf: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
Gerrard59 what thou art to say?

1 Like

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by janga02(m): 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
isaiah4life:
If under this administration you no wise, I swear, you no go wise again.

We trust nobody this period.
This can happen to anybody, She is just trying to make a living.

May God bless her hustle.

1 Like

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by ERockson: 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
madukaanaya:
it will never be well with you
Go and die
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Treasure17(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
Evil locking in the heart of many.
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by theamazonguru(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
baralatie:
Her own is fair!
At falomo these wicked people wrecked a woman shop of exquisite drinks worth #3000000 with a fraudulent bank alert!
[b]These guys [/b]are just plain wicked
you mean them Slawomiir's kingsmen?

Evil people
Building their own happiness and joy on other people's sorrow.
Evil shall not depart from the house of the wicked.
No be me talk am, na Bible talk so.

My own be say make nobody loose guard this period oh.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by AfonjaConehead: 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
We can help her raise that money...just 200 people donate 1k and she will get her dough back... beginning with kmcutez grin
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by orikoku: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
Everyone need to open their eyes now. Festival period is here.
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by AfonjaConehead: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bunnatex:
What if the person doesn't know it was counterfeit and spent innocently...

UNPOPULAR OPINION

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Gbagura: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Na dis kain lady go dey shake yansh for yahoo boys. Dem go slam you if you speak ill of any yahoo boys simply because dem dey patronize her. Now that they have show her shege, mumu dey cry for camera.

Her Xmas came early. Next time, she will join us in condemning criminals. Her type full Lagos selling wine as career. No skills, nothing.

1 Like

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Advocate500: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
She is crying and videoing herself, ok oo,with her half naked cloth she wearing. Hope she is not chasing clout.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Usmankno: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Winningbot:
Very sad,

Bros I tired oo..help us ask pls!

1 Like

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Zaazu Zeeh, Da Ju Ooo, Kala Oooo.....
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by brain54(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
I always wonder....
Every body will come here and type evil people... wicked...etc.
My question is who are the people doing these things.?
Beats me!!
Chai!
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by NkanuSon: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
I will always blame buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos / EFCC Nabs Lebanese With Over $2million Plus £163, 740 At Abuja Airport{photos} / Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.