Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos (36537 Views)

Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos / Men Arrested With Counterfeit N8 Million In Niger State (Photo) / Nigerian Man Arrested With Counterfeit Money In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by SportsHD: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
slawormiir it will not be well with your gang
Mumu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by 9jaseefinish: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
Slawormiir the son of God grin grin grin grin grin

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
She don looseguard

I feel her pain though But why she dey video herself na...

That is one thing about baby girls....they are not always careful..they don't mount their guard..

1 Like

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by wolesmile(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
Make me understand this please...

You got duped.
You are crying.
You still had the time to record the cry and upload...

I am not understanding again o
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Sammiescotx08(m): 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
Learn how to create a PayPal account that withdraws to nigeria bank account, in addition you'll learn how to create a verified US paypal if you're interested contact me on WhatsApp 08127091933 (price:N2000)
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by 9jaseefinish: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
I
wolesmile:
Make me understand this please...

You got duped.
You are crying.
You still had the time to record the cry and upload...

I am not understanding again o

It's called slay crying.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Coted: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
Not a genuine tears
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by ERockson: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
madukaanaya:
it will never be well with you
You will not prosper in your life
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by EdoFirstBorn(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
[s]
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
She don looseguard

I feel her pain though But why she dey video herself na...

That is one thing about baby girls....they are not always careful..they don't mount their guard..
[/s]

Shut up there!! what do you know about mounting guard ? talkative somebody.. Always yapping your big mouth.. to janet your soul dey hungry me i swear... idiot like you
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by foreshore(m): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Mancrossfire: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
baralatie:
Her own is fair!
At falomo these wicked people wrecked a woman shop of exquisite drinks worth #3000000 with a fraudulent bank alert!
These guys are just plain wicked
Next time when you post figures comma(,) it

1 Like

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Chai , this is really bad
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Adakintroy: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
Between the lady and the man I no no who mumu pass. You weh no count money or feel am to know or the man weh pull that kind stunt for just achohol.
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
Not seem real She want to catch out lol.
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by TheOmoney(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
FahBuLous:
This is wickedness...

What do you gain making someone else cry??

Very disheartening... cry cry

ASK BUHARI
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by SavageResponse(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Why would someone be this wicked?
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Olayetan(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Winningbot:
Very sad,

But One thing I don't understand is how will someone video herself while crying, I don't understand how people do that

As in
She come still dey show some part of her body.

The cry no really enter her brain, nah stylish advert she dey do.
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by sisisioge: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
And that someone would hope to have a good holiday....it is well! Karma cant be made up fa shocked
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by ReneDaniels: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Men shop owners need to be careful oh
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
My question be say how she manage dey video herself while crying?? Upon the terrible situation she is into.

May God help us in this country this boys are not smiling eziokwu
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Gentlevip: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
For this December Ah madam
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Adeoyelee: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
slawormiir it will not be well with your gang

Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by shameonyou(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
mama stop crying... don jazzy go soon bless u
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by FahBuLous: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
TheOmoney:

ASK BUHARI
cry cry
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Testimony1988(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Should have ought to be careful with transactions of that nature.
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXiJk1HrGkr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Greedy will make people keep falling for cheap scam as a business person any business deal worth 10k the person should pay with pos not transfer.
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by GetMeRight: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
ERockson:
[s] I will show empathy if she's not selling fake drinks [/s] .If you ever bought fake drink selling at expensive price at Supermarket or Club or seen where evil people produce fake drinks which some buyers are aware of it, you will understand

Fake drinks that she produced herself or the ones she knew that it was fake before buying it? Receive sense
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by GetMeRight: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
RobsonsTARz:
Maybe the drinks were fake too! But must she video herself while crying just to post it with her own data?

Or she wants us to pay the 200k to her?

Why are you people this heartless and lack empathy? Nigeria effect is rubbing off on many of you
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by GetMeRight: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
justosee:
No one will care if they do this to a white man. It is the same clubs that encourage young Nigerians into fraud.

I would, stop generalising
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Hkff: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Really
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by peculiar2233: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
baralatie:
Her own is fair!
At falomo these wicked people wrecked a woman shop of exquisite drinks worth #3000000 with a fraudulent bank alert!
These guys are just plain wicked
That person is not smart atall
How will u allow customer to go away with goods worth such a huge amount of money with just an alert.
What happened to her account officer that she could not call to confirm if d money is there. Or why can't she just log in to bank app to check if d money is there or not
What a careless!
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by Glithronix: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
People are wicked. embarassed
There's no devil anywhere, We are the devil. cry
Re: Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos by iyke2frankeze: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Man's inhumanity to man. When the repercussions begin to manifest, they will be blaming witches and wizards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play / Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos / EFCC Nabs Lebanese With Over $2million Plus £163, 740 At Abuja Airport{photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.