Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

"i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu (3109 Views)

Full List Of 30 Players Invited To Camp By Samson Siasia For Rio Olympics / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / Who Says Oshoala Cant Fit In The Present Super Eagle's Squad If Invited? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by smile4kenn(m): 6:14am On Jun 14, 2011
Yakubu, who admitted Nigeria had been in a similar situation in the past, warned that underrating Madagascar could cost Nigeria a place at the continental competition.

He said, “Everybody talks about Guinea as if they are the only problem. We still have to beat Madagascar first. It’s not going to be easy because Madagascar want to win. The African qualifiers are always tough and all teams want to beat Nigeria. There was a time we beat Kenya easily in Nieria but we found it difficult beating them on their soil. We were lucky in that game. We have to go to Madagascar with the determination to win. If we don’t win that game we won’t have the strength to face Guinea and that means we’re not going to be at the Nations Cup.”

Yakubu, who begged Nigerians for forgiveness for missing a scoring chance at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, said he would be available if invited by coach Samson Siasia.

http://punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2011061418481395
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by Mcleo007(m): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2011
We don hear!
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by mallorca(m): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2011
Mcleo007:

We don hear!
grin grin grin grin
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by sayso: 11:44am On Jun 15, 2011
no do not be available at all,nigeria does not need people like you any more.
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by Syenite(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2011
No player in the English lower division is worth playing for the Super Eagles pleasssssssssssss.
Who do you want to displace? Look at our list of attackers:
Ike Uche
Emmanuel Emenike
Obinna Nsofor
Osaze Odemwingie
Ekhigho Ehiosun
Ahmed Musa
Victor Anichebe
Peter Utaka

Please this guy na surplus.
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by Machine007: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2011
DREAM OF THE YEAR, WELDON YAK.

JUST WAIT A LITTLE YOUR TIME WILL COME, I PROMISE YOU, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR PLACE IN SUPER EAGLES.

SO, IF SIA 1 INVITE U, U GO COME ABI. NONSESTICAL NONSENSE.
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by Abayomin70(m): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2011
na who ni am
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by HighChief4(m): 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2011
Machine007:

DREAM OF THE YEAR, WELDON YAK.

JUST WAIT A LITTLE YOUR TIME WILL COME, I PROMISE YOU, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR PLACE IN SUPER EAGLES.

SO, IF SIA 1 INVITE U, U GO COME ABI. NONSESTICAL NONSENSE.

Afterall dreams are for free and legal. LOL
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by Kx: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2011
The Kanu that retired from the eagles and Yakubu who senior?

Yak, is it nt high time u learnt that u are playing footie with kids and leave the stage for your children's children?
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by Stonnydrey(m): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2011
If d said Siasia Invyted u, I will discountry Naija. That mean i should also be invyted.
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by nattyspice: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2011
Fatubu ayegbeni ,what did you smoke?
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by miracle4(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin yakubbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuu
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by Akuviv: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2011
Stonnydrey:

If d said Siasia Invyted u, I will discountry Naija. That mean i should also be invyted.

so hilarious  grin grin discountry indeed! Instead send him on exile than carrying out ur hilarious threat!  wink
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by mrofficial(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2011
Yakubu, the only advise I have for you is that, you should retire! It's over!
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by collinsJn(m): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2011
Where Is My Ak47 I Really Nid 2 Shoot Somebodi In d Leg,did He Just Say He 'll Come If Invited ?
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by collinsJn(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2011
If I Were Him,Even After Missing dat Open Net In d World Cup, I Would 've Resigned 4rm International Duty,Immediately.
Is He Not Even ASHAMED Of Himself ?
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by drgica74: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2011
Yakubu, Yakubu, Yakubu. How many times did I call you? Please leave us alone.
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by Gbenge77(m): 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2011
You are not deserving of the Nigeria national team shirt as a result of your horrendous miss at the world cup.
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by jude33084(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2011
Gbenge 77:

You are not deserving of the Nigeria national team shirt as a result of your horrendous miss at the world cup.

You guys are just focusing on Yakubu,, we are on the verge of not qualifying for Africa nation CUP by our said best coach? undecided

I can't imagine it o!
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by daroz(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2011
wetin, b4 u guys crucify him for just 1 miss, u should remember the contribution he has made to the Super Eagle in the past. we are all humans, and we are not above mistakes. Pls lets forgive him.
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by donraja: 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2011
hahahaha since sia boy handled odimegwe now everyone is acting well.

SMS MYQUIZ to 33200 (MTN) and if you are on Etisalat to 3245. Soccer quiz will be sent to you when you get the question right, another question will be sent. Every question you get right gives you 20 points. Once you have 2000 p, oints call and redeem any of the prizes available. To check your points text MYQUIZP and you will see your total points. To see the list of prizes SMS PRIZE to any of the code that is for your network 33200 (MTN) and 3245 for (Etisalat). For the quad bike you need to get 4000 points. Remember the prizes are limited so if you are first to redeem it is gone other can only redeem the an item in the list that is still left
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by YoursGEJ(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2011
you will not be invited so don't be available. Ah ah, na by force?!

Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by MMM2(m): 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2011
ok
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by Ossaifamous(m): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2011
Ha Yakubu so na coachin job remain for u nw
Abeg dey go we nor need u agAin we like u but we nor want u
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2011
Thanks for the offer but NO![color=#550000][/color]
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by pereze: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2011
Yakubu can still be invited to the team, you never can tell what tomorrow will bring.
I will not invite him personally if I had my way, but we should not forget that Siasia can always leave the job and NFF as usual can pick a Yakubu praise singer for a coach. I pray that does not happen though.
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2011
We dont need Yakubu in the new super eagles team.We have had enough of his badluck.
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by Aderupoko2: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2011
Yakubu still dey play football? grin grin grin
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by PastorOla1: 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2011
Someone help us tell Yaks say NO VACANCY OOOOOO. If na joke make him stop am ooooo, if na dream make him wake up.
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by MeGaStReEt: 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2011
Yakubu don suffer for una hand
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by chelseabmw(m): 12:10am On Jun 16, 2011
yakubu should go and sit down plssss
Re: "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu by Roland17(m): 3:14am On Jun 16, 2011
you can change nationality, its not too late, try LIBYA

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) / HELP!! WAKABET Is Trying To SCAM Me / Opinion : Ben Hayward Is Not A Fair Writer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.