Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Fire At Balogun Market, Lagos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire At Balogun Market, Lagos (13536 Views)

Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos / Burning Building At Balogun Market In Lagos (Photos) / Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market In Lagos State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire At Balogun Market, Lagos by Kakamorufu(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
It's right time Igbo business men know that most of this fire is intentional to cripple their businesses ev n the ones at Onitsha, they should evacuate anything that look like Hausa or Yoruba Muslims around their business areas.
you are not making sense niggi
Re: Fire At Balogun Market, Lagos by slizzyb(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Normal ritual, I pity the neighbors of the main ritual person cus he/she will buy the whole building after the renovation. Human evil against human.
Re: Fire At Balogun Market, Lagos by naptu2: 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
Meanwhile, there was also a fire at Oke Afa Saw Mill last week.

No death, injury recorded in Oke Afa sawmill fire in Lagos – Fire service

December 18, 2021

Lagos State Fire and Rescue Service (LSFRS) said no death or injury was recorded in the fire that broke out at the Oke Afa building materials market in Jakande, Egbe, Lagos State on Friday night.

The service, in a statement on Saturday by its Director, Mrs Margaret Adeseye, also confirmed that the inferno which started at about 9:17 p.m. has been extinguished.

“The intense fire was reported at about 21:17 hours on Friday has been subdued with the application of copious water and chemical foam compound.

“This is with collaborative efforts of other emergency service providers in partnership with LSFRS,” the statement read.

It added that the cause of the inferno and the losses recorded could not be ascertained as investigation was still on to unravel the circumstances surrounding the outbreak of the fire.

“It is on record that neither injury nor death occurred in the unfortunate incident,” the statement said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/no-death-injury-recorded-in-oke-afa-sawmill-fire-in-lagos-fire-service/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Takes Action Against Unregistered Online Money Lenders / I Forgot My Bank Acc Signature. What Else Can I Do / BUA Merges With Cement Company Of Northern Nigeria In ‘largest Deal Of 2018’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.