Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) (5063 Views)

Whitemoney Buys A Maybach, Days After Flaunting Wads Of Dollars (Video) / Wizkid Gifts Bella Shmurda $2000 Dollars (Video) / Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by Thandiubani(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
A suspected internet fraudster has celebrated with family and friends after he reportedly made $1 million.

The scammer could be seen rejoicing as friends popped expensive drinks to celebrate him.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXg4zCagYJW/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdcWdtIjW3s

1 Share

Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by slimjohn2k5: 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
They can't even keep it quiet

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by harqinhola(m): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
@EFCC

1 Like

Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by isaiah4life(m): 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
They can't keep quiet because there is a voice behind money. When it speaks, if you are not rooted in God's word, you will drift.

The spirit behind the money is the same spirit that makes the noise.

Stay off fraud. It pays for now, but the result is gruesome.

25 Likes

Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Which oyinbo wan give $1m for this covid19 era?As in,how him take received the money without a query?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Joysticks:
Which oyinbo wan give $1m for this covid19 era?As in,how him take received the money a without query?

Btc

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by Danjikanbauchi: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
isaiah4life:
They can't keep quiet because there is a voice behind money. When it speaks, if you are not rooted in God's word, you will drift.

Bros you sound like person that have touched money. I swear in 2020 during the covid 19 lockdown I hit some money like that a legit bar ooo, I swear people know.

I don't price things in the market, ladies big and small beg me for a night self.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by Curious345: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Bros you sound like person that have touched money. I swear in 2020 during the covid 19 lockdown I hit some money like that a legit bar ooo, I swear people know.

I don't price things in the market, ladies big and small beg me for a night self.
yes you are a Fulani from buharis tribe .. so anything is possible .

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by Danjikanbauchi: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Curious345:
yes you are a Fulani from buharis tribe .. so anything is possible .
sorry you have a low brain capacity.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by SurvivorM(f): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
God will help us in this country
Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by Curious345: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
that's not true
Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

Bone that guy

Find me something for Christmas nah

I just dey
Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Btc
Bitcoin wey CBN don ban.
Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by jimmychang: 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Anyways, I believe money have levels.Like me some amount of money no fit move me again...
Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
Joysticks:
Bitcoin wey CBN don ban.

Lol grin grin, make I laugh, just ask around ur neighborhood.
Make I no talk much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by isaiah4life(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Comrade, I once lived a comfortable life until the evil clutches of my negligence scoopped away everything I had on the platform of Ponzi scheme.

Today, I am forced to make a decent of even asking for alms online lately.

One thing I am sure of is; I don't blame people that flaunt wealth. No matter how you try to be modest, you won't. Even if the money was legit. Money has a spirit. Money is not meant to be hoarded. It meant to be spent.

Danjikanbauchi:
Bros you sound like person that have touched the money. I swear in 2020 during the covid 19 lockdown I hit some money like that a legit bar ooo, I swear people know.

Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by terrezo2002(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
What a pity. Celebrating stealing.
Same people will cry for him
Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by Arisenews2: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

LOL... D money Don finish or still remain small?
Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
I see Slawmoirr repping

Any G wey one relate ideas with on the hustle can contact on Telegram @DiamondClouds
Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by Thermodynamics(m): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Which one be "God de" ?
I wonder why Yahoo boys go de call God after scamming someone.

The person when you scam is now homeless or in deep depression or probably has committed suicide and you are calling God as if God was the one who helped to put someone in depression/kill someone.

If you wan de do your scam de do your scam but nor de call God for Yahoo matter. Instead you suppose de call devil, that'll be more appropriate.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thermodynamics:
Which one be "God de" ?
I wonder why Yahoo boys go de call God after scamming someone.

The person when you scam is now homeless or in deep depression or probably has committed suicide and you are calling God as if God was the one who helped to put someone in depression/kill someone.

If you wan de do your scam de do your scam but nor de call God for Yahoo matter. Instead you suppose de call devil, that'll be more appropriate.

Everybody na hypocrite. Na you dey saint enough to call God abi?
Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by Ofadaman(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
One million Naira , na why we no go hear word
Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by Generalwoodz(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ofadaman:
One million Naira , na why we no go hear word
na dollars not naira... One million naira is barely up to 2500$.
Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by Wuminity(f): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
EFCC is cuming. grin
Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by Thermodynamics(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
maynia:

Everybody na hypocrite. Na you dey saint enough to call God abi?
Everybody nor be hypocrite, speak for yourself.
I'm not talking about just calling God, I'm talking about giving God thanks after scamming someone/killing someone. Saying shit like "God don do am" or "God nor de sleep" after scamming someone, haba, how God go help you put somebody in depression or help your make somebody homeless. Just do your scamming jeje and praise yourself or the Devil when you pick.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by Savaqe1991(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
Joysticks:
Bitcoin wey CBN don ban.
The World Cannot Ban BTC E Kon Be CBN... Abeg Make I Hear Word... Use Your Internet Search Engine, Una No Go Gree, Now See Yourself... BTC Has Come And No Going Back Though We Are Facing Drastic Fall In The Price Of BTC In The Coin Market
Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by Savaqe1991(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thermodynamics:

Everybody nor be hypocrite, speak for yourself.
I'm not talking about just calling God, I'm talking about giving God thanks after scamming someone/killing someone. Saying shit like "God don do am" or "God nor de sleep" after scamming someone, haba, how God go help you put somebody in depression or help your make somebody homeless. Just do your scamming jeje and praise yourself or the Devil when you pick.
YOU NO GET POINT AT ALL.. SHUT UP!
Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
isaiah4life:

Spot on.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by Thermodynamics(m): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Savaqe1991:

YOU NO GET POINT AT ALL.. SHUT UP!
Scammer, De there de destroy people life so you can enjoy yours. The fact that you read my comment and didn't even feel guilty shows how sick you are. You've lost your humanity. A day of reconning will eventually come.

7 Likes

Re: Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Btc
btc format or $1m was sent via btc??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died / Photo: The Patient Dog No Longer Gets The Fattest Bone / Photos Of Genevieve's Daughter Celebrating Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.