Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,431 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

What Many Failed To Realize... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Many Failed To Realize... (235 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Many Failed To Realize... by Truvelisback(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Good day, Fellas. What many many folks out there failed to realize. These could be the reasons many guys, most especially ladies find it difficult getting married or even have issues in their marriages.

Re: What Many Failed To Realize... by harqinhola(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
I still don't understand .
Re: What Many Failed To Realize... by Truvelisback(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
harqinhola:
I still don't understand .
I have added a pics.
Re: What Many Failed To Realize... by BMathew: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
"Some people would b like; I love to be myself...., Hello nobody's against that, but as much you love to be yourself, try and improve on yourself too" thanks

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Domestic Staff Who Work For You/live With You You Should Watch This / Please Gift Me A Laptop For Christmas / 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Alhaji (dr.) Muhammadu Indimi, OFR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.