Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

I Sell Crack *banku* Within Lagos, And Nationwide - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / I Sell Crack *banku* Within Lagos, And Nationwide (1170 Views)

Riddles That Can Crack Your Brain / Brain Teaser: Can You Crack The Code? (Photo) / Crack Your Brain With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sell Crack *banku* Within Lagos, And Nationwide by contealan: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
We are never meeting in person for security reasons, I will send an uber driver to you and have him deliver a fancy package to you without him knowing whats up so you just pick up and leave. No dirty games, rip off or setup, very dangerous. Half G goes for 6k, and 1G is 12k, pure shit, you add 1k for the uber, there is nothing you can say to make me come in person but I am a real straightforward niggga so keep it real.

sleeklegend88@gmail.com , no phone strictly emails.
Re: I Sell Crack *banku* Within Lagos, And Nationwide by Mhykel217(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
contealan:
We are never meeting in person for security reasons, I will send an uber driver to you and have him deliver a fancy package to you without him knowing whats up so you just pick up and leave. No dirty games, rip off or setup, very dangerous. Half G goes for 6k, and 1G is 12k, pure shit, you add 1k for the uber, there is nothing you can say to make me come in person but I am a real straightforward niggga so keep it real.

contealan9@gmail.com , no phone strictly emails.

U dey para oo
Re: I Sell Crack *banku* Within Lagos, And Nationwide by SportsHD: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Omoh
Re: I Sell Crack *banku* Within Lagos, And Nationwide by contealan: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mhykel217:

U dey para oo

Lol bro, i sight you G.

1 Like

Re: I Sell Crack *banku* Within Lagos, And Nationwide by contealan: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
SportsHD:
Drug ads. Naija version.

You no dey game so why casting?
Re: I Sell Crack *banku* Within Lagos, And Nationwide by SportsHD: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
contealan:

You no dey game so why casting?
Modify this. I would modify my comment
Re: I Sell Crack *banku* Within Lagos, And Nationwide by contealan: 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
SportsHD:

Modify this. I would modify my comment

Not necessary.
Re: I Sell Crack *banku* Within Lagos, And Nationwide by SportsHD: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
contealan:

Not necessary.
Loll, Jonzing.
Re: I Sell Crack *banku* Within Lagos, And Nationwide by contealan: 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
SportsHD:

Loll, Jonzing.

You no dey this game shift bros.
Re: I Sell Crack *banku* Within Lagos, And Nationwide by contealan: 6:14am On Dec 17, 2021
Tsunami wave
Re: I Sell Crack *banku* Within Lagos, And Nationwide by contealan: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
pure
Re: I Sell Crack *banku* Within Lagos, And Nationwide by contealan: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
hifi
Re: I Sell Crack *banku* Within Lagos, And Nationwide by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
Won't rest until NDLEA finds you
Re: I Sell Crack *banku* Within Lagos, And Nationwide by contealan: 7:43am On Dec 25, 2021
Gabby1997:
Won't rest until NDLEA finds you

Mumu, born in 1997 with no sense. Who asked for your opinion? Dont rest na jobless bastard, looking for where to buy type C cable in bulk so u can sell to make peanuts, idiot. Potential lifeless snitch hating on niggaz on the fast lane. NDLEA is mad!!!

1 Like

Re: I Sell Crack *banku* Within Lagos, And Nationwide by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
contealan:

Mumu, born in 1997 with no sense. Who asked for your opinion? Dont rest na jobless bastard, looking for where to buy type C cable in bulk so u can sell to make peanuts, idiot. Potential lifeless snitch hating on niggaz on the fast lane. NDLEA is mad!!!
I won't rest till you are given the death penalty
Re: I Sell Crack *banku* Within Lagos, And Nationwide by Mhykel217(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
Gabby1997:

I won't rest till you are given the death penalty

U sef

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Yoruba! / Guess what ethnicity this person is----GAME / Find The Baby In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.