Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,892 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) (58269 Views)

Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Guys Miraculously Acquires The New Iphone11 Before Launch Date. PHOTOS / Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Akharmony: 1:35am On Dec 17, 2021
Them no go fit dat better guy like this.. NAH ANTONY SHE DEH FIND
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 2:37am On Dec 17, 2021
The Otedola children are so beautiful... gosh....
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 3:32am On Dec 17, 2021
Na dis one me I take hold body this afternoon.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by davillian(m): 4:09am On Dec 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

I can bet my balls this lunch is going to have one hell of a damnnn happy ending

Na the chef house them even for dey eat the lunch

If this niggar of a chef nor fit do anything ehnnn..I go know say na weak niggar
With camera man grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:10am On Dec 17, 2021
deolu2000:

What else were you expecting, pounded yam?

No I was expecting potato and ogono.

Pls what is d occupation of d guy that cooked d food she is gushing over and where are they
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:11am On Dec 17, 2021
jimcaddy:
The Otedola children are so beautiful... gosh....

Is their father not beautiful
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Olafisoyem: 4:17am On Dec 17, 2021
cliqtips:

Everyone go go their house na
Exactly
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by RICHOLAC(m): 4:52am On Dec 17, 2021
I tell you there's more to just being a fan of hers, cause I don't gerrit that AC ( cuppy) grin would go to the house of her Fan (jahmal) to honour invitation that involves wakis only? I feel maybe she wants to mingle and settle down.
Best of luck cuppy gal.
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Omniman(m): 5:21am On Dec 17, 2021
The chef lazy true true

Jollof rice
Plantain
Fried turkey

angry so original

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 5:27am On Dec 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

I can bet my balls this lunch is going to have one hell of a damnnn happy ending

Na the chef house them even for dey eat the lunch

If this niggar of a chef nor fit do anything ehnnn..I go know say na weak niggar

The guy will be better off as a wall painting, he is a man from the outside but a little girl in the inside. A man that worships a woman like this, begs and feels so fortunate to be able to serve a woman food is not one that would have the balls to bed her.
I bet he even slept on the floor or in the security house to give his adorable guest her full privacy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by fr3do(m): 5:55am On Dec 17, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
Babygurl is suffering from a very low self-esteem disease.

Meanwhile ogbeni Felix MANNAvulturegrills the senile daddy asslicking MUdafVcka is saying hi.... Shame on the unkept looking mUdafVcka

Why are you so hateful and bitter?
Change your ways!
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by techWriter5: 6:13am On Dec 17, 2021
If I dealing that turkey wey she place with garri and very cooled sewage as an remo man hmmmmm
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:17am On Dec 17, 2021
Kriss216:
I'm only interested in what happened after the meal cool
Relax! Cuppy go reach everybody.. grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Glamouzpeter(f): 6:47am On Dec 17, 2021
Who knows they might end up together
Love in the air
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:52am On Dec 17, 2021
The food is meant for wailing wailers. BMC are well fed
ChiefSosa:

Lol. Bad guy! Oya use this one take hold body

Na big boys food be this o. Just ask all the BMCs here. If to say u vote buhari now, u for don dey enjoy this kind fine fine food.
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 6:52am On Dec 17, 2021
DJ cuppy nawao,just because of jellof rice and plaintain with chicken wing y not meet me in my Nigeria kitchen,l can do More.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:52am On Dec 17, 2021
Stop sexualizing every woman ghetto politician
Kriss216:
I'm only interested in what happened after the meal cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Kriss216: 6:53am On Dec 17, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Stop sexualizing every woman ghetto politician
Where did you sex in my post?

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Kriss216: 6:54am On Dec 17, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
The food is meant for wailing wailers. BMC are well fed
How can one feed well with 30k a month

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:56am On Dec 17, 2021
We buy things cheaper in market with our I'd card undecided
Kriss216:

How can one feed well with 30k a month
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Kriss216: 6:57am On Dec 17, 2021
Munzy14:

Relax! Cuppy go reach everybody.. grin grin
Abeg make she do fast reach my side grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Kriss216: 6:58am On Dec 17, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
We buy things cheaper in market with our I'd card undecided
Iya Ramotu or Iya Yemisi in Ogbomoso market don't know what's BMC ID card grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2021
What else would you now believe angry
Even this canceller who answer Asampetenwaanyi can attest to that.
Follow kriss216 small Mr canceller cheesy
Kriss216:

Iya Ramotu or Iya Yemisi in Ogbomoso market don't know what's BMC ID card grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by Kriss216: 7:08am On Dec 17, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
What else would you now believe angry
Even this canceller who answer Asampetenwaanyi can attest to that.
Follow kriss216 small Mr canceller cheesy
I'm an Honourable..Mr canceller can't follow me cos I don't type rubbish online. He only cancel senseless posts.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by phazotron(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2021
If you find out now, you go see say this cuppy fit no carry any fire for head. She fit be very nice and humble girl.
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by ElonMosque(m): 8:01am On Dec 17, 2021
olisaEze:
Florence, dis ur ijé love has not been easy sha! Concoction rice & fried plantain with one big dollop of gelato is bound to cause indigestion. That guyman should have prepped a more exotic dish, if he wanted to get lucky later. That’s a once in a lifetime opportunity, the devil is always in the details.

You're absolutely spot on. How can you meet the daughter of a billionaire only to serve her common jollof rice and turkey undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by foxxydude: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2021
Who took the photo? grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) by ElonMosque(m): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2021
JBoss25:
Cuppy na born again Christian so forrgetabaeeettt

Story story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Korede Bello Look Different In These New Photos? / Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) / Kizz Daniel Sues Vanguard For N100 Million Over COZA Pastor Biodun Rape Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.