Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial (46591 Views)

P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by whitedove(m): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
I can see Pastor Itua there,God bless him and comfort him tooo

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by delpee(f): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hausa:
Is she a half-cast? I'm seeing a woman looking like her mother that looks white.

Yes she is.

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Focusmind: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
The divorce threat from rude boy's wife really humbled rudeboy. I am sure he wasn't expecting his wife to go to that extent. He immediately sued for peace, reconciled with his brother and wants the family to settle all issues amicably. Pride and arrogance is never good.

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by ogwumgbe: 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hausa:
Is she a half-cast? I'm seeing a woman looking like her mother that looks white.

Does she look black to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by shantti(m): 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
Soso990240:
Why mention only Lola if you dont know the whole story? Do you even know the major reason Paul's wife wanted to divorce him?

Abeg don't even go there. Are u close to the family to know what others don't know or you r just being sentimental. Anita's breakup was due to her own selfish reason and was never because psquare's unity

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Soso990240(m): 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
shantti:

Abeg don't even go there. Are u close to the family to know what others don't know or you r just being sentimental. Anita's breakup was due to her own selfish reason and was never because psquare's unity
I know the family more than you do.. so dont expect me to spit everything on this internet space.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Bouncing2(m): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lola fine woman joor
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Adefolarin1: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Divoc19:
There's something about this Lola smiley
Mio ri alfa sodiq
Chai, this is an error
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Divoc19(f): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
Error ni bo?
Bawo ni Alfa Sodiq fe jasi iroyin yi
Adefolarin1:

Mio ri alfa sodiq
Chai, this is an error

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Hkff: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Oh
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by TheMostComplex1: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
Love them. Peace is priceless
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by Hausa(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
Leaforever:

Her mum is Russian, but has lived wt her husband in ikoyi since their marriage. She's practically Nigerian.
You make me see the light now.

Thanks.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial by freshalien: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2021
femi4:
They'll soon get tired of this covalent bonding

Misery loves company....

We know you are miserable hence you want every one to be like you. Don’t worry you would be fine at the end.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Begs Jim Iyke To Marry Her / Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley / Banky W Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.