Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) (79799 Views)

Thai Cave Survivors Meet Jose Mourinho To Watch Man U Vs Everton (PHOTOS) / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus / Iwobi, 3 Other Super Eagles Players That Need To See Matilde Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by ogbiwa: 7:00am On Dec 17, 2021
HE is not the only Special One in the family.

For years Jose Mourinho has lived off that moniker, leading the likes of Porto, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Manchester United, Tottenham and now Roma to success.

But daughter Matilde is showing her own unique talents as a jeweller.

The 25-year-old's brand Matilde Jewellery scooped the Emerging Brand of the Year award at the Professional Jeweller Awards.

While son Jose Jr, 21, is an aspiring footballer and coach who has been on the books of Fulham.

MATILDE
Back in December 2020, Jose's ambitious offspring launched her own jewellery brand.

What made it different from its competitors was her promise to make pieces from sustainable materials.

Her passion for jewellery began in 2018, when she was gifted a gold bracelet for her 18th birthday by her parents.

"I was so excited. It was my first piece of proper jewellery," she told the Daily Mail.

She uses lab-grown diamonds because they "have the least impact on the environment."

Matilde studied her craft at the London College of Fashion before doing an MA in Entrepreneurship: Fashion and Creative Industries at Conde Nast College of Fashion and Design.

It was on a shopping trip with her mum she learned that diamonds can be lab-grown.

She said: "We walked into a shop where a jewellery brand was doing a pop-up. The founder came up and said: 'Did you know all our jewellery uses lab-grown diamonds?' I was like, 'What?' I was intrigued.

"My mum was born in Angola, which is where a lot of the horrible impact from blood diamonds took place. She was always vocal about it. She thought it was amazing that lab-grown diamonds existed."

Matilde now has her own pop-up shop in the heart of London's Soho that's open until Christmas Eve.

Inside, you'll find pieces for men and women costing up to £1,850.

Celebrity fans include actress Naomi Scott and film producer Priyanka Chopra Jonas.

While dad Jose has worn a bracelet and ring made by his daughter at training with Roma.

JOSE JR
Although he's currently without a club, Mourinho's son Jose Jr is an able goalkeeper.

For three years he was on Fulham's books before he was released in 2017.

Now 21, he could consider a move into coaching.

And, if his dad is to be believed, he could become a better coach than him.

Back in 2018, the youngster was sat on the bench alongside his dad when Manchester United took on Swansea.

For his work experience, he then delivered a tactical analysis of what was wrong with his father's side.

Jose revealed: "In a period of a few bad results one day, he comes up with some analysis on my team — obviously suffering because Dad wasn’t doing well.

"We had lost to Watford and Manchester City, I think, and he came with the stats of the team. I showed them to my assistants and I told them, 'Be careful as one day this boy will take one of your places'.

"But in fact I compare him with me at his age, where I would try to do the same sort of things for my dad — of course with different technology methods, but analysis from a kid aged 16 then."

The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, as Mourinho's kids are making their own way in life.

Clearly, the Special One has produced a couple of Special Ones.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17046044/jose-mourinho-kids-matilde-jewellery/

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by ArchiLimited: 7:00am On Dec 17, 2021
For those that will be eyeing the daughter, remember his kungfu fight with Wenger? A word is enough for the wise lipsrsealed

Contact me for fantastic building designs and construction that is in line with modern design and construction trends. Chat/call 0 8 1 6 1 2 4 7 8 9 8 to start with current samples

214 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Bigredmachine: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2021
You can't just help but love this man called Mourinho... grin grin always creating awareness

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Bigredmachine: 7:05am On Dec 17, 2021
ArchiLimited:
For those that will be eyeing the daughter, remember his kungfu fight with Wenger? A word is enough for the wise lipsrsealed

Make we hear word joor... Kung Fu ko... Fung ko ni

Will he marry his daughter at 25?

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy one with happy family.
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by paulolee(m): 7:22am On Dec 17, 2021
wow dt his daughter dey enter my eyes o...i no go close am...go keep grinding till I gt her

12 Likes

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by onlinetrader: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2021
grin grin

The children looks so much like him

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by paulolee(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2021
ArchiLimited:
m ready to fite for love bro...mou is rich, the daughter is made, na dt kain love dm suppose dey die for

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by pastie(m): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2021
See breast uncovered as a father I wonder how he feels walking with her in public.

That moment trying so hard not to get caught staring at your daughter unavoidable breast.

Chaiiiiiiiii very awkward

Where that Wills Smith meme pretending not to look grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by DaddyRochie1642: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2021
paulolee:

m ready to fite for love bro...mou is rich, the daughter is made, na dt kain love dm suppose dey die for

Never Underestimate the power of Money,

See how this our brother is suddenly willing to fight for Love because he don confirm say enough money dey Mourinho's family grin grin

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Jidemoo: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2021
Dem dey try
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by paulolee(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Never Underestimate the power of Money,

See how this our brother is suddenly willing to fight for Love because he don confirm say enough money dey Mourinho's family grin grin
no bro....I really love dt bea....don de follow her for f.b n tweeter since wen mou dey Chelsea..
na pure love I get for her bt she never still bliev me, she hardly respond to my message n comment, I don even de learn Portuguese in advance in case she reason me n wana speak to me..
no wori, I go mk nairalanders proud with my prewedding photos with her on f.p wen e click

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by ArchiLimited: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Make we hear word joor... Kung Fu ko... Fung ko ni

Will he marry his daughter at 25?

Fine rich girl don show now, your blood don begin hot for nothing. Calm down and take a joke bro

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by ArchiLimited: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2021
paulolee:

no bro....I really love dt bea....don de follow her for f.b n tweeter since wen mou dey Chelsea..
na pure love I get for her bt she never still bliev me, she hardly respond to my message n comment, I don even de learn Portuguese in advance in case she reason me n wana speak to me..
no wori, I go mk nairalanders proud with my prewedding photos with her on f.p wen e click

Smh

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by WibusJaga: 7:54am On Dec 17, 2021

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Pussyassasin(m): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2021
All I see I cleavage

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by juniorstar(m): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2021
ogbiwa:
HE is not the only Special One in the family.

For years Jose Mourinho has lived off that moniker, leading the likes of Porto, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Manchester United, Tottenham and now Roma to success.

But daughter Matilde is showing her own unique talents as a jeweller.

The 25-year-old's brand Matilde Jewellery scooped the Emerging Brand of the Year award at the Professional Jeweller Awards.

While son Jose Jr, 21, is an aspiring footballer and coach who has been on the books of Fulham.

MATILDE
Back in December 2020, Jose's ambitious daughter launched her own jewellery brand.

What made it different from its competitors was her promise to make pieces from sustainable materials.

Her passion for jewellery began in 2018, when she was gifted a gold bracelet for her 18th birthday by her parents.

"I was so excited. It was my first piece of proper jewellery," she told the Daily Mail.

The 25-year-old's brand Matilde Jewellery scooped the Emerging Brand of the Year gong at the Professional Jeweller Awards.

MATILDE
Back in December 2020, Jose's ambitious offspring launched her own jewellery brand.

She uses lab-grown diamonds because they "have the least impact on the environment."

Matilde studied her craft at the London College of Fashion before doing an MA in Entrepreneurship: Fashion and Creative Industries at Conde Nast College of Fashion and Design.

It was on a shopping trip with her mum she learned that diamonds can be lab-grown.

She said: "We walked into a shop where a jewellery brand was doing a pop-up. The founder came up and said: 'Did you know all our jewellery uses lab-grown diamonds?' I was like, 'What?' I was intrigued.

"My mum was born in Angola, which is where a lot of the horrible impact from blood diamonds took place. She was always vocal about it. She thought it was amazing that lab-grown diamonds existed."

Matilde now has her own pop-up shop in the heart of London's Soho that's open until Christmas Eve.

Inside, you'll find pieces for men and women costing up to £1,850.

Celebrity fans include actress Naomi Scott and film producer Priyanka Chopra Jonas.

While dad Jose has worn a bracelet and ring made by his daughter at training with Roma.

JOSE JR
Although he's currently without a club, Mourinho's son Jose Jr is an able goalkeeper.

For three years he was on Fulham's books before he was released in 2017.

Now 21, he could consider a move into coaching.

And, if his dad is to be believed, he could become a better coach than him.

Back in 2018, the youngster was sat on the bench alongside his dad when Manchester United took on Swansea.

For his work experience, he then delivered a tactical analysis of what was wrong with his father's side.

Jose revealed: "In a period of a few bad results one day, he comes up with some analysis on my team — obviously suffering because Dad wasn’t doing well.

"We had lost to Watford and Manchester City, I think, and he came with the stats of the team. I showed them to my assistants and I told them, 'Be careful as one day this boy will take one of your places'.

"But in fact I compare him with me at his age, where I would try to do the same sort of things for my dad — of course with different technology methods, but analysis from a kid aged 16 then."

The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, as Mourinho's kids are making their own way in life.

Clearly, the Special One has produced a couple of Special Ones.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17046044/jose-mourinho-kids-matilde-jewellery/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Why does jose look like that guy in money heist.
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by ogbiwa: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2021
juniorstar:

Why does jose look like that guy in money heist.

See if you can unquote the entire post sir

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by floss(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2021
The special one= The only one

4 Likes

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Frank2021: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2021
Useless son by a useless father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Authoreety: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2021
Cute! My best coach!

Followed by arsene Wenger!

Na only this 2 coaches I know their names sha... OK, gernot Rohr.. Hope I spelt it correctly

4 Likes

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Avalonking11(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by money121(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Fiscus105(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2021
Maltide did her course in fashion design and started her own work in fashion design which she has started receiving award as young as 25
Here in naija, she would still be compiling CVs upon CVs and be looking for one federal ministry to Include her in its payroll.

Here in naija, if we go sch and not get work,government or big company, its "waste for us.

.......i don't blame o, that was mentality handed to us from baba AWO and co.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by obinna58(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2021
Is she from Chinese mother

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Fapemz: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2021
grin
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2021
ArchiLimited:

Smh

As that guy deserve slap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by chris4gold(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2021
Next
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2021
Yes, Matilde
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by manee2(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2021
grin
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by condralbedez: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2021
cool
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by ChimasDeICE: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2021
paulolee:

We will be waiting for the goodnews.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances / Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar / Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.