Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) (79846 Views)

Thai Cave Survivors Meet Jose Mourinho To Watch Man U Vs Everton (PHOTOS) / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus / Iwobi, 3 Other Super Eagles Players That Need To See Matilde Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by guychidile: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2021
A unique man with different ideas on different occasions.
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by tundess: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2021
i saw him and his daughter shopping on sloane st once. i recognised him immediately (i'm an arsenal fan grin) but had no idea who the young lady by his side was.
I said to myself, chai Mou, with all dis paparazzi is moving with sidechick in broad daylight and married ? Scandal loading....
It was later I asked the security of the store they came out frm who the chick was, he told me that's his daughter.
Pictures don't do her justice. She's prettier in the flesh
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Dearlord(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2021
Beautiful above
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2021
now, this is true definition of boobs.

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2021
See her daughter's boobs
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by treatise: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
pastie:
See breast uncovered as a father I wonder how he feels walking with her in public.

That moment trying so hard not to get caught staring at your daughter unavoidable breast.

Chaiiiiiiiii very awkward

Where that Wills Smith meme pretending not to look grin
They are not Africans .To them , i will be absurd for an African to wear a 3-piece suit under the hot sun
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by pastie(m): 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
treatise:

They are not Africans .To them , i will be absurd for an African to wear a 3-piece suit under the hot sun
Then you are denying the logical truth.
Wearing of suit under hot sun brings about discomfort not indecent dress.
No comparative at all
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by treatise: 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
pastie:

Then you are denying the logical truth.
Wearing of suit under hot sun brings about discomfort not indecent dress.
No comparative at all

Simply put, that is their way of life. Her dressing in question is quite incongruous with my culture and belief. " indecent dress" is a factor of culture ; a female wrestler cannot fight in saudi arabia with only underwear on.
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by rollywise(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
onlinetrader:
grin grin

The children looks so much like him

No, them for resemble him gateman
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Loreettaa: 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
pastie:
See breast uncovered as a father I wonder how he feels walking with her in public.

That moment trying so hard not to get caught staring at your daughter unavoidable breast.

Chaiiiiiiiii very awkward

Where that Wills Smith meme pretending not to look grin
So you're telling me that a normal father will normally be staring at his daughter's breast?

1 Like

Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Vuproff: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
hmmm... since their mother does not have a life... we move... Maybe they fell from tree or through Olosho... who writes about a whole family and neglects the better half?
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Emperor88(m): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
2018 she was 18... how come she is 25 now? Abi na me no sabi maths?
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by NoGirlfriend: 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
dis him daughter be like wo I don dig before o
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by NwannekaUloma(f): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
The daughter resemble her papa well
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Keyzyto(m): 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hi, I'm also interested in football, it's an exciting sport that is much more interesting to watch when it's fashionable to bet on sports. By the way, I have a favorite bookmaker. in which I like to place such bets. I place bets on this site https://Naijabet.com/. This site is very convenient with a lot of amazing options that helps me win. I think I will bet on the next football match.
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by MangekyoAlt: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
This his daughter na my type oo WTF shocked shocked
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Hkff: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
I want her
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
grin THE GREAT ONE

don't call me an arrogant, call me European champion and I think I’m a special one grin
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Jmichael1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
paulolee:
wow dt his daughter dey enter my eyes o...i no go close am...go keep grinding till I gt her

till u get her in ur dreams abi?
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by lugo99(m): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
obinna58:
Is she from Chinese mother
. I think MOU wife is from Angola.. she an African lady.
Re: Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) by Cousin9999: 12:15am On Dec 18, 2021
paulolee:
wow dt his daughter dey enter my eyes o...i no go close am...go keep grinding till I gt her

Why?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances / Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] / Mohamed Salah Avoids Kiss From A Female Reporter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.