Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Buying Food Outside, And Cooking At Home Which Is More Cheaper? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Buying Food Outside, And Cooking At Home Which Is More Cheaper? (531 Views)

Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) / How Have You Been Coping With Buying Food Items With Scarcity Of Cash? / Which One You Think Is Enonomical Now, Buying Food Outside Or Cooking At Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Food Outside, And Cooking At Home Which Is More Cheaper? by centchris50(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2021
buying food outside, and cooking at home which is more cheaper?
Re: Buying Food Outside, And Cooking At Home Which Is More Cheaper? by riverbird: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2021
Outside is more cheaper but at home will last longer. But alot comes to mind when buying food outside, me I stopped buying food outside the day I entered the kitchen of one of the popular eateries in town. sad
Re: Buying Food Outside, And Cooking At Home Which Is More Cheaper? by isaiah4life(m): 9:19am On Dec 17, 2021
Cooking at home is better. It is cost-effective, excludes to some degree possibility of someone poisoning you and improves your cooking skills.
Re: Buying Food Outside, And Cooking At Home Which Is More Cheaper? by Jidemoo: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2021
Cooking at home better
Re: Buying Food Outside, And Cooking At Home Which Is More Cheaper? by vinceyinnovation: 9:31am On Dec 17, 2021
In the Nigeria of today the difference is very slight... except you want to cook in large quantity

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Retailing Food Items For Huge Profits / My Amala People Oya Come Make We Talk... / What Should I Use To Prepare This Corn (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.