Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

What Is The Best Way To Teach An Adult To Read? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Best Way To Teach An Adult To Read? (295 Views)

If You Can Teach An Ss3 Mathematics And U Stay In Ebute Metta, Quote Me / How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) / Microsoft To Support Owura Kwadwo Who Drew Computer On Blackboard To Teach ICT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Teach An Adult To Read? by Anytask: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2021
Greetings Everyone.

Please, I need advice on the best and fastest way/method to teach an adult to read.
Thanks.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Teach An Adult To Read? by Vitamin17(m): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2021
There is no fast method
Re: What Is The Best Way To Teach An Adult To Read? by courage9(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
Anytask:
Greetings Everyone.

Please, I need advice on the best and fastest way/method to teach an adult to read.
Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/6895127/what-easiest-possible-method-educating

A thread like this was created recently
Re: What Is The Best Way To Teach An Adult To Read? by Anytask: 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2022

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy WAEC GCE Registration Form Online - Mycyberteller.com / Earn Monthly Payments Of 50,000 Naira Working From Home / Which Should I Consider Futo Or Funai For Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.