Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

I Was Surprised – Klopp Reacts As Chelsea Drop Points - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Surprised – Klopp Reacts As Chelsea Drop Points (409 Views)

Liverpool Finally Drop Points At Home To End Their 100% Home Record Attempt / "Thank God It's Bayern" - Klopp Reacts After UCL Round Of 16 Draw / See How Salah Was Surprised On His Birthday After Losing World Cup Match. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Surprised – Klopp Reacts As Chelsea Drop Points by damilola4162(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
Liverpool manager, Jurgen Klopp has revealed that, he was surprised to see their Premier League rival Chelsea, drop points, Newspremises reports.

Chelsea dropped two points after they fail to beat Everton in a Premier League tie on Thursday evening, at Stamford Bridge.

Mason Mount and Jarrad Branthwaite scored the goals to ensure Chelsea and Everton shared a point each.

The result against Everton means Chelsea maintains the third position on the Premier League table with three points behind Liverpool and four points behind leaders Manchester City.

Speaking after his men defeated Newcastle United 3-1, Klopp said at his post-match press conference: “I didn’t expect Chelsea would drop points, it is pretty rare I don’t know five or six players of the Everton lineup so to get a point at Chelsea is massive.

“We did not think about it, we just said do our job on the pitch, it is pretty similar to the last game of Eddie Howe here with Bournemouth – similar set-up, tactics, we go 1-0 down again, we used that game more than Newcastle games.

“You have to react, I am really pleased, but I expect it as well, it is not that we celebrate we came back.

“We used that time with hard work, not only brilliant football, some good football, very dominant, it is not so easy to play against such a deep block.

“We have already a few games in our legs, I love how the boys dug in really deep and got a very deserved result.”

Chelsea will now face Wolves in their next Premier League this weekend, while Liverpool will tackle Tottenham Hotspur.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/i-was-surprised-klopp-reacts-as-chelsea-drop-points/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: I Was Surprised – Klopp Reacts As Chelsea Drop Points by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
Honestly, Chelsea disappointed me yesterday.
I no gree touch my olosho again after the match.

Nonsense and ingredients...

UnaKpekus
Re: I Was Surprised – Klopp Reacts As Chelsea Drop Points by heniford2: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
TT just dey Bleep up lately i hope he understand this is Chelsea we talking about to boot him out soon loading his errors is showing undecided his feeling relaxed much
Re: I Was Surprised – Klopp Reacts As Chelsea Drop Points by paulolee(m): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
dts football bro...una de forget say crystal palace won city dis season too,..football is filled with surprises n na turn by turn o.
I always see city n reds as the main EPL contenders bcox dy are the only team dt av free scoring squads..
Re: I Was Surprised – Klopp Reacts As Chelsea Drop Points by paulolee(m): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
UnaKpekus:
Honestly, Chelsea disappointed me yesterday.
I no gree touch my olosho again after the match.

Nonsense and ingredients...

UnaKpekus
hope u pay her as u no touch her again?? than to transfer ur aggression on the poor lady, Mk u no go tear her abuna
Re: I Was Surprised – Klopp Reacts As Chelsea Drop Points by Ogbodavies(m): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
Well, it's gradually becoming the 2 horse race we expected in the beginning and chelsea can fight it out with their mates man united, arsenal and spurs for 3rd and 4th.
Re: I Was Surprised – Klopp Reacts As Chelsea Drop Points by Joebayo217: 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
Klopp na Sancho effect coz ham grin make Mendy go one montain go pray before it's too late
Re: I Was Surprised – Klopp Reacts As Chelsea Drop Points by binsanni(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
the haram football they are playing before is not more working, what do u expect.

Note

Haram football no dey last undecided undecided
Re: I Was Surprised – Klopp Reacts As Chelsea Drop Points by rachaelu21: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hello guys, there's a model that provides Sure Bet9ja Zoom Predictions stumbled upon it few days ago, you can check it out yourself. smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Was Surprised – Klopp Reacts As Chelsea Drop Points by Truvelisback(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Was Klopp really surprised or he was happy for the loss?

(1) (Reply)

114th Ranked Equatorial Guinea End Reigning Champions Algeria’s Unbeaten Streak / The Sports Betting Profits Backdoor System / Apostle Johnson Suleman Names Club To Finish Top Four

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.