Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,400 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) (62100 Views)

Majid Michel Meets Aliko Dangote (Video) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Priscy01(f): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
Award-wining singer Davido has met businessman Aliko Dangote, Igbere TV reports.

Davido shared a video of himself and the billionaire at the airport on Instagram on Friday, December 17.

He also tagged Dangote in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99pqzC3Ij2o

https://instagram.com/stories/davido/2730792296395243539?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Omihanifa: 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
Dude is connected

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by ekanx27(m): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
Davido will perform better as a president than the Mannequin we have in Aso Rock.

Sorry, what I just said is Fallacious comparing Our OBO to a Lifeless one. No president is better than the current president. I blame Buhari for that guy that Jumped into Lagos Lagoon mid this week.

I blame Buhari for all the bad dreams I have been having. I blame Buhari for the Weather. Shame on you, and shame on anybody that contributed to bringing him into power. Above all, may God punish anybody that is supporting this Government. I heard that Manner guy has finally decamped to APGA.

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Stephendeals: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
Omo Baba lowo and Baba Owo

Davido verse "I want to lola, I want to la lafia" comes to mind

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by MayorWhales: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
Wetin OBO money no fit do, Dangote money do am eh cool

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by illicit(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
Rich geng

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
The first picture....
Dangote:obo abeg I see 2k for your hand
Davido:no sir I no get change ask the person beside you sir grin
Third person::haaa The SAPA reach everybody

154 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
December has reach
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Mightymosco: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
Prayer points in one picture...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Africana1123(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
OBO is great !!! Wise people know that

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by itsme01: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
cool

Dangote is like an uncle to him

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Wawelexy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
I know say one day, my name go top chart for billionaire ranking....

Greatness....

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by BlaqJosh: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
Gee just dey flenjo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by money121(m): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Analyst7: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
Na bobrisky and tonto gist I wan hear abeg

11 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by letristian: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
Who say money no good?

Class attracts class
Doings get level

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Lescalier: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
I was at this place recently.

The Hilton hotel by the private jet terminal in Lagos.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Lovenorth: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
We are waiting for Devido to compose song for our lovely Dangote, it is far better than going in to PDP 'wahala' if not let him come to our party we would accept him but with conditions
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Nackzy: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
Small money meets big money

5 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by revived2: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
E dun be
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Iamdbull: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

They have another thing in common apart from money dey were both shamed by women

2 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by ybalogs(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
They know where they meet each other. Hustle oooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Edunexta: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Baba nka
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Kingmena: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lower Money meets Higher Money
Do you want to learn how to structure your business to run effectively without your presence or supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 2k ( Xmas Promo) I will send you a material that will guide you to structure your business after now it goes back to 5k and you will be added to a free business

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by ATEAMS: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Alll for show

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Basic123: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
You are a musician

I BEG,TREND WITH YOUR MUSIC!

Always want to trend and be in the news

If everyone recollect very well,that was how dbanj also started flaunting wealth than making music untill his music career faded away. Today both the money and the music are not in limelight!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Passionate888: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by abobote: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
They have been meeting, even while Davido was a kid, so why is it news today?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funnybone Meets A Very Tall 20-Year-Old 'Goliath' (Pictures) / “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) / R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.