Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers (10472 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts 64,863kg Laughing Gas Consignments At Lagos Port, Imo / EFCC Arrests 57 Yahoo Boys In Ogun, Recovers Two Pump Action Rifles (Photos) / Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by Kingmena: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2021
Nawao
Do you want to learn how to structure your business to run effectively without your presence or supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 2k ( Xmas Promo) I will send you a material that will guide you to structure your business after now it goes back to 5k and you will be added to a free business group
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[/b]

Mynd4
lalsticlala
Se.un
oam.4j

Rule 2
I missed that amputee handle
I guess she is serving lengthy ban

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
Nigeria will be a better country if these people go

So we arise!

The winner always take it all; the insults; the pain and the glory;
The igbos hold Nigeria economy - buhari
Even with hate and marginalization ; they always find a way to win.
The Japan of Africa ; technology savvy.
The most intelligent tribe in Africa; US education IQ index.
Yes we want out ; yall are holding us back.
Yall are Jealous and envious of us; We dont forget the abandon properties ; 20 pounds after the genocide; even though we produced Nigeria first Billionaire; but now we own 75 % of your capital Abuja ( landed properties) 55% of your commercial nerve in Lagos ; Let us go in peace; away from yall hate and backwardness; Obasanjo lamented that without Igbos Nigeria would have been islamitzed long time ago; reason why Buhari and his Islamic ( Fulani) brothers hate us; let us go in peace ; let the Fulanization and islamitization begin ; no more Igbos to shield yall as excape goats ; for yall political elite benefits and compensation. We are begging yall to let us go in peace ; our hard earn wealth must be ours in every region ; because there is no law in the world that stipulates ; the stealing or abandon properties law; Nigerians own properties all over the world; we mustn't be Nigerians to own properties in Nigeria.
Let us go; We no do again ; Poverty capital of the world; third most terrorized place on earth ( Nigerians+ Congo) = 40 % of the world poorest people on earth.
Please ( unity beggers); Let us go.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by iyke2frankeze: 7:27am On Dec 18, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
Onyemaechi traffic pump action magazines but your Afonja brother traffic your children. Read the news again.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by iyke2frankeze: 7:32am On Dec 18, 2021
The report was very quick to mention the name of the arms dealer because he is an Igbo but concealed the identity of the children trafficker from Ogun state. The shameless people from that region prefer their children trafficked to arms dealing.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by iyke2frankeze: 7:33am On Dec 18, 2021
The report was very quick to mention the name of the arms dealer because he is an Igbo but concealed the identity of the children trafficker from Ogun state. The shameless people from that region prefer their children trafficked to arms dealing. Why is the name of the Ijebu Ode woman concealed?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by cardoctor(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2021
Good job
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by InoGetJoy: 7:40am On Dec 18, 2021
9jah:

So we arise!

The winner always take it all; the insults; the pain and the glory;
The igbos hold Nigeria economy - buhari
Even with hate and marginalization ; they always find a way to win.
The Japan of Africa ; technology savvy.
The most intelligent tribe in Africa; US education IQ index.
Yes we want out ; yall are holding us back.
Yall are Jealous and envious of us; We dont forget the abandon properties ; 20 pounds after the genocide; even though we produced Nigeria first Billionaire; but now we own 75 % of your capital Abuja ( landed properties) 55% of your commercial nerve in Lagos ; Let us go peace; away from yall hate and backwardness; Obasanjo lamented that without Igbos Nigeria would have been islamitzed long time ago; reason why Buhari and his Islamic ( Fulani) brothers hate us; let us go in peace ; let the Fulanization and islamitization begin ; no more Igbos to shield yall as excape goats ; for yall political elite benefits and compensation. We are begging yall to let us go in peace ; our hard earn wealth must be ours in every region ; because there is no law in the world that stipulates ; the stealing or abandon properties law; Nigerians own properties all over the world; we mustn't be Nigerians to own properties in Nigeria.
Let us go; We no do again ; Poverty capital of the world; third most terrorized place on earth ( Nigerians+ Congo) = 40 % of the world poorest people on earth.
Please ( unity beggers); Let us go.
The bolded is the part that baffles me. They keep thinking that if we got Biafra it means they'll take over our properties outside biafraland. It shows how stupid people tend to be, considering that people can own properties in other countries

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by loadedvibes: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2021
Wetin concern ndlea with guns
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2021
InoGetJoy:

The bolded is the part that baffles me. They keep thinking that if we got Biafra it means they'll take over our properties outside biafraland. It shows how stupid people tend to be, considering that people can own properties in other countries

They are just envious of us!
Google alone the most intelligent ; brilliant tribe in Africa =Igbos .
Our IQ and there's are no match.
They want to be us ;They want to steal our wealth ;we've survived there genocide;they have stolen our properties in Portharcourt ;they have stolen our wealth in different banks ;they gave us only 20 pounds ;even though we have produced the first Nigerian billionaire in Ojukwus father;but still we arise to become one the richest tribes in Africa;they have pushed us out of every political office and federal amunities;we arise ;spread all over the world ;remitting over 30 billion dollars annually ;our remittance is bigger than the Forex from Crude oil; Now we have Igbo Mayor's ; Judges even in Bidens cabinets ;you find Ndigbo; something Nigeria deny us; Day and darkness have no relationship; The hate from our unity beggers and the genocide theve caused by killing our people;have made Nigeria a cursed Nation ; Third most terrorized nation on earth;The poverty capital of the world;Nigeria and congo alone produces 40 % of the poorest people on earth.Ndigbo the smartest black tribe;one of the richest black tribe can't mix with such a mess up nation.;They are slowing us down;We want out.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by diogo23: 7:59am On Dec 18, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
Please tell your useless people to let them go

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by Goldentulip2: 9:25am On Dec 18, 2021
WTF. oh my poor Nigeria things were never like this when I was growing up even I think pre-2015 it wasn’t this bad.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:28am On Dec 18, 2021
diogo23:

tell your useless people to go
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by diogo23: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
Why your useless uncles and father sending all kinds of security men down here because we want to go? Why are they holding nnamdi kanu because he ask we stay on our own? It's just a question please answer it
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by baralatie(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2021
Where these people dey see these guns
Ha
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by uchennaq(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2021
Stupid and useless comments everywhere
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by Eben91: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2021
Am proud to be an Igbo guy, anything wea bring money na work for us except skull mining, ordinary bullets, make una free that guy joor.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2021
diogo23:

Why your useless uncles and father sending all kinds of security men down here because we want to go? Why are they holding nnamdi kanu because he ask we stay on our own? It's just a question please answer it
why not tell your people from other region to relocate back to alaigbo? It is only then we can take you people serious
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by diogo23: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
why not tell your people from other region to relocate back to alaigbo? It is only then we can take you people serious
I thought im talking with serious mined individual, i don't know you are slowpoke
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by NakwansaPolice: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
mynd44 lalasticlala

Rule 2
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
mynd44 lalasticlala

Rule 2
Alternate account
Rule 19 broken
@mynd44
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
diogo23:

NakwansaPolice since you're blind to see this I'm not care
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
diogo23:

I thought im talking with serious mined individual, i don't know you are slowpoke
e pain am cheesy
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
diogo23:

you must go by fire by force
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by jokotola28k: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
sad
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by Arespect10: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
tamdun:
AFGHANEASTERN people don japa for this thread cheesy
So u knw dem too grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by Coolgent(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
Jakumo:
The pictured shells are 12 gauge shotgun cartridges that do get fired from pump-action shotguns but also fit single and double-barrel shotguns, therefore such ammunition is not generally referred to as "pump-action" cartridges.

A comparably absurd statement would be to refer to petrol as "Okada fuel" or "Pepper grinding machine fuel" instead of simply calling it petrol.

I concur.
Can 12 gauge cartridge kill?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by Jakumo(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
Coolgent:

I concur.
Can 12 gauge cartridge kill?

Absolutely. A 12-gauge load of buckshot is very potent indeed. I have personally killed over 200 deer during my years as a hunter, and the damage those shells can wreak on flesh and bone can be shocking to behold.

The effective range of a shotgun is generally within 50 yards, but I once fired on a deer running full speed 100 yards away, aiming well over 20 yards in front of the speeding animal with only a slight hope of bringing it down, so I was stunned to see that the single pellet out of dozens that hit the quarry shattered its leg bone, thus giving me time to close in for a follow-up coup-de-gras.

I have a very healthy respect for shotguns, because they are devastating weapons even in the hands of a poor marksman, due to the sheer volume of pellets that spray the target from a single blast.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by generalwo(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kudos to them but I think Nigeria is still a very long way off civilization and modernization...... I mean, this is supposed to be the job of other security agencies.... But na NDLEA wen suppose dey look out for drug trafficking na im come dey catch gun runners and human traffickers...... What are the agencies responsible for that doing?? Bullying innocent people abi?? Kudos to the NDLEA jare....
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers by Coolgent(m): 12:27am On Dec 19, 2021
Jakumo:

Absolutely. A 12-gauge load of buckshot is very potent indeed. I have personally killed over 200 deer during my years as a hunter, and the damage those shells can wreak on flesh and bone can be shocking to behold.

The effective range of a shotgun is generally within 50 yards, but I once fired on a deer running full speed 100 yards away, aiming well over 20 yards in front of the speeding animal with only a slight hope of bringing it down, so I was stunned to see that the single pellet out of dozens that hit the quarry shattered its leg bone, thus giving me time to close in for a follow-up coup-de-gras.

I have a very healthy respect for shotguns, because they are devastating weapons even in the hands of a poor marksman, due to the sheer volume of pellets that spray the target from a single blast.

Wow 200 deers that's some record!
Thanks for the info.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo / Mexican Gang Castrates Rapist By Letting Pit Bull Eat His Testicles(Pics) / Repentant Bandits Release Additional 30 Kidnapped Victims In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.