Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) (54950 Views)

If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Sammydanny: 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
A Nigerian female preacher has made a startling claim about the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo.

The woman sensationally claimed that she saw the Bishop in hellfire.

The female preacher who cried as she shared the vision she claimed she saw, also said that she saw Oyedepo with many people who "he took to hell."

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xgS-cfTxE4[/flash]

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Sammydanny: 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
cc Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lol...it might be true . Because the way Nigerian pastors dey cash out on prosperity teachings makes me wonder if indeed they will make heaven at last

254 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
Even before his death?

It cannot be.

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by WibusJaga: 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2021

This same woman that said on her last trip to hell, she saw TB Joshua & Idahosa burning in hell. Next time let her go with camera & take pictures for the sake of doubting Thomases. cheesy

But on a serious note, this is so inconsequential. The human mind can sometimes play games on you - subject to your imaginations, fears, emotions, intellect, sentiments, etc.
It's called hallucination. Drugs, Sickness, Religious Fanaticism & even Serious Hunger can easily trigger that.

Many have also seen visions/dreams of Oyedepo & other MOGs in heaven so visions can not be a confirmation that someone is heaven or hell-bound.

306 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by irunoko(m): 10:10am On Dec 19, 2021
grin

Sight seer of hell fire

Na so madness dey take start o.if they arrest her now and ask her to provide evidences of her claims she will start playing victim

Madam this is not envangelism.envangelism focuses on God and Salvation not human beings.if no be you call am you better face front

Was it not the other day she was fighting with her landlord? This one is not even a Christian talkless of envangelist.by their fruits you shall know them.if you claim you're an evangelist,you will focus on what God sent you not what another man is doing.i don't know whether it's hallucination, envy , ignorance or hatred but you better repent.if not that nigeria is a lawless country can you say such in Yankee or any country where they operate with science and technology and not collect?

You should thank God that Bishop Oyedepo is
someone that is too busy, focused on results and too occupied to be bothered by frivolities.if you know his nature you will know he's someone that is objective, forgiving, result oriented and lets his results do the talking.

Go to Canaan land,there has been uninterrupted light since 1998.he is making an impact in nigeria to the glory of God, built schools, reduced unemployment that your unreasonable government cannot do, published books, established universities, secondary schools and created an enabling environment for others to generate buisnnesses,he has birthed spiritual children all around the globe and you're there saying he will go to hell as if you have his future in your hands.

194 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Kingosytex(m): 10:10am On Dec 19, 2021
Wahala no dey finish.
Wetin all of una dey always go find for hell fire?
Una no dey see heaven?

272 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by WibusJaga: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2021
Agent of Darkness, you saw wrongly.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by AdmobIncome04: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2021
Really cry

In Other News

You could still have a Detty December to Remember with Admob

*We make real money from Admob*

With legit proof and steps to cash out

�*GOOGLE ADMOB YOUTH EMPOWERMENT*�

Make more then $200 every month day or even more
if you are committed to earn more money.
✅No certificate/ referral required,
✅No experience required,
✅No Age Limit
✅Doesn't obstruct Ur Office Work

⭐REQUIREMENTS⭐
✅Gmail account
✅Verifiable physical address
✅Earning app
✅Smartphone
✅Any of International Passport, Drivers license, National ID Card.
✅Data SIM.
✅Account number
✅Phone number.

Check sig for contact details and more informations...

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by patriotic007: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2021
Let the war begin...... Winners members are coming for u

16 Likes

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by OlogoJ: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2021
Animal talk. Which hell? The one here on earth or the imaginary one una dey use hoodwink una mugus?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by eedimo(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2021
This attention seekers again.

There is now therefore no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus...

How can a man who has accepted Christ and his FREE GIFT go to hell?

#oncesaved4eversaved

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by sigiyaya112: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2021
Though I know that David Oyedepo is a criminal just like 99 percentage of Nigerian con men aka Men of god, but this woman is really a sycophant imagine that this woman travels to hell and heaven almost every week just to go and see people over there grin grin

The sad thing it that many Nigerians will believe in this mentally ill woman cool

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2021
It is true
Bishop Oyedepo is the gatekeeper of hellfire

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by KingLarry04: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2021
Another werey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2021
Wetin she been go find for hell? Mkpurumiri should be banned completely and legalize weed already coz it can't mk one misyarn cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2021
Ode! As if oyedepo and his followers send her message to dream for them shocked

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2021
Sammydanny:
A Nigerian female preacher has made a startling claim about the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo.

The woman sensationally claimed that she saw the Bishop in hellfire.

The female preacher who cried as she shared the vision she claimed she saw, also said that she saw Oyedepo with many people who "he took to hell."

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xgS-cfTxE4[/flash]

HOLY SHIT!!!
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Chatflick(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2021
Wahala be like Buhari

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by BigDawsNet: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2021
Till the final day

5 Likes

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2021
angry

Where did you see yourself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by adenine02: 10:13am On Dec 19, 2021
grin

Why is she surprise seeing him in hell, his he not the one that has the key to the gate of hell

9 Likes

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 10:13am On Dec 19, 2021
cheesy yes you are very correct. nigeria is hellfire. so yes he is in hell fire

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.