Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) (55090 Views)

If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by blesdman(m): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
The woman is undergoing mental trauma...and needs psychological evaluation

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Bigcowhorn: 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
irunoko:
ok expose the falsehood please

The Ijebuwarrior you are talking to doesn't know squat.
A tribal bigot based in a small bet9ja shop na him papa get Lagos and it's forever biting him that igbos sacked the man from his lands.
The old man sold everything and went to live like an Agbero at the bus stop aftar drinking all the money away.
It's the fault of the igbos. Just ask him.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Azeemokoya: 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
hahahahaha...lol
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ayslambc:
it is easier for the camel to pass through the eyes of a niddle than for a rich man to enter heaven Heaven is not we’re we go to when we die nobody goes to heaven straight
So where do people go when they die ? undecided
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by IbileIfe: 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Too many ignorant comments;

Please, read:

Romans 1:20-32-

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by eedimo(m): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

You just remind me of one trending video online where this guy walks into the boss office and shouts I command you in Jesus name to promote me within 7 day or die by fire. grin
Na so the boss just stand up fire am on the spot.

Most of these modern religious leaders have twisted the original teachings of God beyond recognition.
If you like accept the love of Christ but don't live by it. Las las hell fire go clear your eye.

I'm a millionaire by the was. Poverty is not a compulsory attribute in the worship of God neither is cashing out big time from Church every Sunday.
When Jesus walked into the temple at Jerusalem and saw that they had turned it into a place to trade silver and gold remind me again, what did he do? He went to greet the General overseer abi?
There is no double standard with God.

Will your earthly father ever say he isn't your father? Your DNA would answer that.
How much more our heavenly father who loved us even when we were sinners?
Just remember God loved you even before your accepted him and NOTHING can separate us from that love.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kingosytex:
Wahala no dey finish.
Wetin all of una dey always go find for hell fire?
Una no dey see heaven?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by mohims(m): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

Thou child of Unsure Prophecy, how long shall thou quit your profitless way to know that thou art not God?
Thou brainwashed child of religion. I pray for thee to receive sense
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Kay25(m): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
I have the Holy Spirit . So what's the point your trying to pass ?
no I doubt it..If u have and u have revelation to his words u won't condemn Oyedepo at all...but if u have as u have said and u heat him clearly ask him for the truth and u will see the truth I am not defending Oyedepo I personally know the truth of those things being condemn which I do before now also but with the help of God I know clearly the truth
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by BABANGBALI: 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
See the kind woman Annie001 dey go her church
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Bigcowhorn: 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
eedimo:

There is no double standard with God.

Will your earthly father ever say he isn't your father? Your DNA would answer that.
How much more our heavenly father who loved us even when we were sinners?
Just remember God loved you even before your accepted him and NOTHING can separate us from that love.

Your behavior can cut you off from that love. It's not Guaranteed even for those church daddies and GOs . That's what I'm saying.
Most of them you see are not worthy. Look at Suleman and his otobo stories.
He is even tired of refuting the stories now. The girls are just too many and he did not start today but he is still a GO.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kay25:

no I doubt it..If u have and u have revelation to his words u won't condemn Oyedepo at all...but if u have as u have said and u heat him clearly ask him for the truth and u will see the truth I am not defending Oyedepo I personally know the truth of those things being condemn which I do before now also but with the help of God I know clearly the truth
You can't tell me I don't have the Holy Spirit and neither can you fault what I'm saying because I speak the truth. Oyedepo is preaching a gospel that's contrary to what the bible teaches and he keeps interpreting passages out of context thereby weakening the purpose for which they were intended for . You and I both know that Jesus came to deliver us from the wrath of God ; not poverty or worldliness that men chase all their lives
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by kumulus(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
righoutness mom I guess
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by damocool(m): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Anakazo22:

Look at this fool,did he deceive your family or has he collected money from you, you are an Antichrist and know nothing about kingdom. People like you that doesn't give a dime in church will be the one complaining as if your money is missing.
Your response is the example of what the person you qoated was saying.
Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, thou FOOL , shall be in danger of hell fire.
I don't see him as a Pastor who's preparing for the coming of Christ, he's too conscious of mundane things.. If the head is so conscious about earthly things that will be consumed by fire, what will be the goal of the members if not prosperity consciousness.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Krismas(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sammydanny:
A Nigerian female preacher has made a startling claim about the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo.

The woman sensationally claimed that she saw the Bishop in hellfire.

The female preacher who cried as she shared the vision she claimed she saw, also said that she saw Oyedepo with many people who "he took to hell."

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xgS-cfTxE4[/flash]
grin grin Oyedepo does not have up to a billion followers grin Fake vision
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by eedimo(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Your behavior can cut you off from that love. It's not Guaranteed even for those church daddies and GOs . That's what I'm saying.
Most of them you see are not worthy. Look at Suleman and his otobo stories.
He is even tired of refuting the stories now. The girls are just too many and he did not start today but he is still a GO.
I hope to meet with you so we can search the scriptures.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by calcal: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
That woman na actress ooo, she talks and pretends to cry small. grin
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Kay25(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
You can't tell me I don't have the Holy Spirit and neither can you fault what I'm saying because I speak the truth. Oyedepo is preaching a gospel that's contrary to what the bible teaches and he keeps interpreting passages out of context thereby weakening the purpose for which they were intended for . You and I both know that Jesus came to deliver us from the wrath of God ; not poverty or worldliness that men chase all their lives
sir I authoritatively say it with what u just said that Jesus only delivered u from wrath of God and not poverty enn you are not in tune with holyspirit .but I don't have to argue much why ot go back to ephesian 1 vs 17 let the holyspirit himself flood your heart if not u won't see clearly above ur dogmatism.sir u don't yet have the holyspirit if what Oyedepo teaches is false go to heaven say it to God in heaven that I olakunle said so put it prayers say it in the ears of holyspirit that I said u don't yet have a fullness of the spirit if u can't comprehend what Jesus did in transforming us from darkness to light from poverty to riches..I can say it right before God the maker what I am saying
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by lottomkyes200: 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
1. Who said she is a pastor?
2. Which church does she pastor?
3. Was it only Hell she visited or saw ?
4. If she goes or see Heaven who did she see?
5. She said he was going to Hell with Billions of people meaning more than 1bn hmm ?

Don't forget even Devil can make you see what he wants you to see.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Elidrisy20: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
You saw him in hell,and you are in ?
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
[s]
Kay25:

sir I authoritatively say it with what u just said that Jesus only delivered u from wrath of God and not poverty enn you are not in tune with holyspirit .but I don't have to argue much why ot go back to ephesian 1 vs 17 let the holyspirit himself flood your heart if not u won't see clearly above ur dogmatism.sir u don't yet have the holyspirit if what Oyedepo teaches is false go to heaven say it to God in heaven that I olakunle said so put it prayers say it in the ears of holyspirit that I said u don't yet have a fullness of the spirit if u can't comprehend what Jesus did in transforming us from darkness to light from poverty to riches..I can say it right before God the maker what I am saying
[/s] Let's assume I don't have the Holy Spirit and that Oyedepo's ministry is prospering according worldliness. Now tell me in light of scripture if Jesus commanded us to pursue wealth and financial gains. Also tell me when Oyedepo preached on repentance and hellfire in his messages .
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by judedwriter(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Fruitful doesn't mean setting your heart on money and the things of this world, and neither does it mean you should neglect weightier matters than have eternal significance

Being fruitful simply means to be successful!

When you are successful, it's only natural for money to come.

Being fruitful doesn't mean you are obsessed with money, it just means you are very successful due to God's blessings.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Benzemma(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
She is ironically saying that Oyedepo is in Nigeria, cos Nigeria is already a semi hell.

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
only few pastors has deep insight into the word like oyedepo.,i'm not his member,but the man is very deep in GOD'S WORD...but materialism everytime is what i do not get.,and those preachers who are TRUE holiness preachers respect him alot...if you are someone GOD'S spirit teaches the bible,you will know the man is of GOD,.because his insight into the word is not by his intellect at all...but in the end everybody will face GOD
Trustedpronet:
I like the message even if is coming from a mad person. Nigeria pastors are hell to their members...they practice operation no mercy. Motivational speakers without passing deep insight of the holy book. Best at high level fund raising techniques and yet care less about the well being of her suffering members. Fake and un-provable miracles with useless annointing oil. To hell with fake men of God.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by anataala: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Madam your on point
Sammydanny:
A Nigerian female preacher has made a startling claim about the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo.

The woman sensationally claimed that she saw the Bishop in hellfire.

The female preacher who cried as she shared the vision she claimed she saw, also said that she saw Oyedepo with many people who "he took to hell."

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xgS-cfTxE4[/flash]
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
judedwriter:

Being fruitful simply means to be successful!

When you are successful, it's only natural for money to come.

Being fruitful doesn't mean you are obsessed with money, it just means you are very successful due to God's blessings.
That's not what the context means oga. You people just read one sentence in the bible and come to a shallow interpretation. Read the whole chapter and see the context being preached by Paul.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by judedwriter(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
That's not what the context means oga. You people just read one sentence in the bible and come to a shallow interpretation. Read the whole chapter and see the context being preached by Paul.

When Paul said that godliness with contentment is great gain, he didn't mean to endure poverty with a smiling face grin

Poverty isn't God's will for us.

He wants us to have enough for ourselves and be content.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hkff: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Really
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
[s]
judedwriter:

When Paul said that godliness with contentment is great gain, he didn't mean to endure poverty with a smiling face grin

Poverty isn't God's will for us.

He wants us to have enough for ourselves and be content.
[/s] You people don't read you bible that's why you end up chasing riches that have no eternal value or significance. Jesus Christ told the rich man to sell all he has and come and follow him . This was a model example to live content . Also study the lives of the apostles who lived in poverty and want . grin

Or did any of the apostles or Jesus live in affluent wealth like Oyedepo preaches? Secondly , why have you chosen wealth and vanity over the love and content that's found in Christ ? undecided
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by judedwriter(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You people don't read you bible that's why you end up chasing riches that have no eternal value or significance. Jesus Christ told the rich man to sell all he has and come and follow him . This was a model example to live content . Also study the lives of the apostles who lived in poverty and want . grin

Or did any of the apostles or Jesus live in affluent wealth like Oyedepo preaches? undecided

Say what you like....it's a free world o.

Poverty isn't God's will for man.

God doesn't want us to be poor.

He wants us to have just enough for ourselves and to help others.

I end my case lipsrsealed
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by RepoMan007: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
adenine02:
grin

Why is she surprise seeing him in hell, his he not the one that has the key to the gate of hell

Prophets and apostles in the bible too delivered people to hell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Having A Phd Is A Waste – Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet / ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.