Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) (39995 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos / 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by HushNews: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
A little Nigerian kid put up a stunt in defiance to her mum that has made her an internet sensation and got many talking The angry girl observedly packed her bags and headed for the gate after being scolded by her mother Pleas from her mother to rescind her decision seemed to fuel the kid's anger as she bolted out like an adult

Her mum could be seen hilariously appealing to the kid to change her mind, a plea that seemed to be falling on deaf ears.

Like an adult, the kid stormed out of the house with her bags, stealing glances back at her mum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzsycYMlzWk

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
They are laughing? Okay.

I give them 15 years, their eye go clear.

430 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by illicit(m): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
Practice makes perfect....

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Dorcmass(m): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
she don tired for this country ajhe

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
This small girl self, where did she know she is going? Maybe she has seen one of her seniour sister do such.

233 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Richy4(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2021

grin grin grin
What can one even do in this situation but to laugh...
They should probably reduce the African magic channel or Nollywood they were watching in front of that kid.. Thinking she wasn't observing..

210 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by WibusJaga: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2021

Lol! Kids are good copycats. She must have watched a similar scene in Nollywood.
Girls can sabi to easily vex &pack in Nollywood. & all their property no de ever pass one big bag.

304 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by slimjohn2k5: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laughing over serious issue.

Maybe that's how the mum do pack bag most time

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by MsFaith: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
It’s funny how we all did this when we were younger too.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Kobicove(m): 5:00am On Dec 18, 2021
She's going back to her village grin

26 Likes

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Jidemoo: 5:00am On Dec 18, 2021
I laugh in Swahili.....She even said (give me my bag) as if she Sabi where she dey Waka go

Funny girl....see her head like simbi grin

If Cough and Catarrh dey disturb you this harmattan season...Do this particular thing
⬇️
https://www.nairaland.com/6635448

Best regards

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by YeyeGbami: 5:00am On Dec 18, 2021
She just cant take it no more.

Una sef no try see english, i wonder when
House turn to hux

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by DeHorus: 5:00am On Dec 18, 2021
All these people up there trying to create big issue out of this joke are bandits in real life.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Nonybb: 5:00am On Dec 18, 2021
Sweet little princess, Oh..

14 Likes

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Gkemz: 5:01am On Dec 18, 2021
Just a few strokes of cane will reset her brain to default.
No be naija we dey..?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by fflamingo(m): 5:01am On Dec 18, 2021
She must have watched someone do that

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by bcomputer101: 5:02am On Dec 18, 2021
This young girl is a potential divorcee in future.

Instead of her parent to drag her in and beat her again for that act, she preferred to do video.

You dear not try this nonsense with my mom.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Ehins22(m): 5:03am On Dec 18, 2021
grin
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:03am On Dec 18, 2021
Mum hurt her feelings

Last last She go hang for front find one more small beg to come back if them leave her to do her worst

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 5:04am On Dec 18, 2021
Let her go biko. She is not even paying rent. She is a liability.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by kuntash: 5:05am On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
They are laughing? Okay.

Abi ?

Some would say she is a kid or baby .... But such actions are unique , that child's senses are formed already to act that way , and it would be very appropriate to observe very closely such attitude and address it immediately...

Same goes for very many children these days who often avoid being corrected , once they see you , they dodge , they avoid you by all means ..

As a parent , various approaches should be applied to blend the new trend so they don't derail ... Above all prayers for them too ..

May God almighty help us ...

26 Likes

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by africanusvu(m): 5:06am On Dec 18, 2021
Maybe this is what always happen between her mom and dad and she observed it silently,now,she is practising it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by vibbb: 5:07am On Dec 18, 2021
It's a gesture her parents/ guardians should be worried about.

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by lesbiconverter: 5:08am On Dec 18, 2021
dem don they give am training grin
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Imustnottalk: 5:08am On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
They are laughing? Okay.

lol but if they tell you wetin you don do for past when you are a kid you go just laugh that's life

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by lesbiconverter: 5:09am On Dec 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin buhari is a cow not a goat
Nonybb:
Sweet little princess, Oh..

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Deicide: 5:09am On Dec 18, 2021
How is this not in joke section?

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by BigYash: 5:12am On Dec 18, 2021
Outside dey her eyes,its a matter of time. Nothing them fit do to stop this one,she must have taken after someone in her family.. I didn't say she took after her mom o.. Make una no say na me talk am o..
You gerrit? If you don't gerrit, forget about it..

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by phorget(m): 5:14am On Dec 18, 2021
She dey travel go one new country like that, the country wey dem dey call "koolu". Nah the country wey people wey dey scratch card dey live.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by dkdmy: 5:15am On Dec 18, 2021
Lol, what does she know

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by greenie77: 5:15am On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
They are laughing? Okay.

Go ask your elders some stunts you pulled at such age.

19 Likes

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Innobee99(m): 5:20am On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
They are laughing? Okay.

Thought I was the only one with that same thought too.
Some parents laugh f00lishly over serious issues and take it as play. In the next few years, na to vex go stay man house

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Climbing Fence With Backed Baby (photo) / Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.