Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) (40055 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos / 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by bigjackass: 6:45am On Dec 18, 2021
DeHorus:
All these people up there trying to create big issue out of this joke are bandits in real life.
I tell you

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Kingmena: 6:46am On Dec 18, 2021
Hhhmm, still wondering where she learnt this kind of thing from

Do you want to learn how to structure your business to run effectively without your presence or supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 2k ( Xmas Promo) I will send you a material that will guide you to structure your business after now it goes back to 5k and you will be added to a free business group

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Kajaard: 6:54am On Dec 18, 2021
Leave me--Give me my bag cheesy

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Charles61: 7:00am On Dec 18, 2021
Kids practice what they often see.
Definitely, her mother would have been doing this kind of thing.
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Irondome1: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2021
Omo dis one no go fit stay for husband house o.
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by oglalasioux(m): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2021
This is not a laughing matter. The little girl might not know what she's doing but her subconscious is not happy about something in that home.
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Slynation(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
They are laughing? Okay.

I give them 15 years, their eye go clear.
Naso naw...grin It's all a joke for now until e clear for them eye
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Otunbalarry: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2021
Oga, this life no hard like this. Moralists for this country na wahala.
Same thing happens elsewhere in other countries and they laugh over it but here you turn it on its head.
Despite all of this morality you show, Nigerians want us to bliv they have biggest moral values but they are immorals

DoggoneDogg:
They are laughing? Okay.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2021
HushNews:
A little Nigerian kid put up a stunt in defiance to her mum that has made her an internet sensation and got many talking The angry girl observedly packed her bags and headed for the gate after being scolded by her mother Pleas from her mother to rescind her decision seemed to fuel the kid's anger as she bolted out like an adult

Her mum could be seen hilariously appealing to the kid to change her mind, a plea that seemed to be falling on deaf ears.

Like an adult, the kid stormed out of the house with her bags, stealing glances back at her mum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzsycYMlzWk

When hunger beat her she will return grin grin
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by inumidun2010(m): 7:08am On Dec 18, 2021
If Dem tell YOU wetin you do WHILE YOU WERE YOUNG....
The DAY Dem PLAY ME MY OWN TAPE ... I was JUST LAUGHING....
I still know that I was up to 10 before I stopped sniffing my MOM'S hand and CLOTH while I suck my THUMB.... Till today my TWO THUMBS are different in SIZE...
#TEAM SUCKER... grin

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Chapelbeatz(m): 7:16am On Dec 18, 2021
MsFaith:
It’s funny how we all did this when we were younger too.

Abeg who be we all?
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Buffalo2(m): 7:17am On Dec 18, 2021
Na so me too do when I dey small con vex no chop dinner. The thing wey my eye see before day break eh!
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by cardoctor(m): 7:20am On Dec 18, 2021
How can this be a post on NL?
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Hayee(f): 7:20am On Dec 18, 2021
DeHorus:
All these people up there trying to create big issue out of this joke are bandits in real life.
Asin ehn something I even did when I was even seven cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Hayee(f): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2021
Joydan95:

I remember when I beat up my little cousin brother that year, he was 3 years and was in our place for the long holiday. He did something and I beat him, he went to open the wardrobe and started packing his clothes. I thought he was joking until he got to the gate. I pleaded but the young man was strong on his decision, I asked him how much he needs to transport himself and he said N40 grin grin. Las las na fried chicken make am change him mind
don't mind those people that are making a issue out of nothing cheesy cheesy cheesy

Something I did alot when I was small grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by blacknoir: 7:27am On Dec 18, 2021
I pity the parents who think its cute wait until she is all grown up
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Negroid001(m): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2021
Should we tell her?
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Propsvilla(m): 7:34am On Dec 18, 2021
We all did this. She is hurt, she has emotions and she is expressing it.

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Gee64: 7:38am On Dec 18, 2021
This is an example of how the youths are going to lead the country in future!
Lawless generation!
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Kajaard: 7:39am On Dec 18, 2021
Charles61:
Kids practice what they often see.
Definitely, her mother would have been doing this kind of thing.

Could be
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by theamazonguru(m): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2021
Richy4:

grin grin grin
What can one even do in this situation but to laugh...
They should probably reduce the African magic channel or Nollywood they were watching in front of that kid.. Thinking she wasn't observing..

God bless you.
Too much African Magic/Nollywood/movie is dangerous to the sanity of an average human.
Except you can be disciplined enough to limit the use of the television to just watching news.
But how many people can do that.

This year I decided to perform an experiment.
Can we stay 1 month without watching the television?
Guess what, this is the 6th month.
No one even thinks of it again.
My kids' level of Concentration is now on the increase.
They sleep early.
They read more.
Their performance in school is far better.

I am not looking back on this TV thing ooh.
We no watch am for 6 months now and we no die.
No be say PHCN brings light and the next thing to think of is to go and watch movie.
That has ceased.

It's been amazing.
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by adecz: 7:40am On Dec 18, 2021
grin grin grin

Why una dey vex am nah❓❓☺️☺️
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Richy4(m): 7:43am On Dec 18, 2021
blacknoir:
I pity the parents who think its cute wait until she is all grown up
cheesy It's nothing.. it's just part of growing up... She watched it somewhere I believe thinking it's how to register displeasure when angry...
Many of us did it...U can't be scolded as a child and u just remain calm... Many slammed the door, others did other things like smashing toys on the wall, deliberately breaking dishes etc.. hers is to pack and go grin

5 Likes

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by slowice(m): 7:47am On Dec 18, 2021
WibusJaga:

Lol! Kids are good copycats. She must have watched a similar scene in Nollywood.
Girls can sabi to easily vex &pack in Nollywood. & all their property no de ever pass one big bag.

Nahim make we say make dem dey find work do so dem go get plenty property to pack when leaving grin

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by slowice(m): 7:51am On Dec 18, 2021
Bubu economy reach everyone, even kids grin

Her pink little bags is funnier.... Hope her mom don't do this often, make we check we'll cos e get where she copy this attitude from..... I think it's not far from home
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Richy4(m): 7:52am On Dec 18, 2021
theamazonguru:

God bless you.
Too much African Magic/Nollywood/movie is dangerous to the sanity of an average human.
Except you can be disciplined enough to limit the use of the television to just watching news.
But how many people can do that.

This year I decided to perform an experiment.
Can we stay 1 month without watching the television?
Guess what, this is the 6th month.
No one even thinks of it again.
My kids' level of Concentration is now on the increase.
They sleep early.
They read more.
Their performance in school is far better.

I am not looking back on this TV thing ooh.
We no watch am for 6 months now and we no die.
No be say PHCN brings light and the next thing to think of is to go and watch movie.
That has ceased.

It's been amazing.

cheesy cheesy grin
Wow!! How did you manage that?.. U will have to give me a 'No Television 101' course...

If I should try that, It will look like someone died in my family...

So what will you guys be talking about before they go to bed that supplement the TV time for six months? Or do u just chase them to go and sleep after dinner?
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Ernchibyke(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2021
Cane no dey for that area
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by robosky02(m): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2021
Hhhhh na

Na watin her mama dey do she copy
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by bigcee(m): 8:10am On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
They are laughing? Okay.
Oga, Calm down.

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by creepsyme(f): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2021
HushNews:
A little Nigerian kid put up a stunt in defiance to her mum that has made her an internet sensation and got many talking The angry girl observedly packed her bags and headed for the gate after being scolded by her mother Pleas from her mother to rescind her decision seemed to fuel the kid's anger as she bolted out like an adult

Her mum could be seen hilariously appealing to the kid to change her mind, a plea that seemed to be falling on deaf ears.

Like an adult, the kid stormed out of the house with her bags, stealing glances back at her mum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzsycYMlzWk
Na so Dem dey take start.
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 18, 2021
Innobee99:
Oga but this generation Children na guy man house Dem go sneak enter. Times have changed a whole lot grin grin

I'm not Oga sha...call me Madam undecided. Who sneaks into a man's house at that age? Change such mentality to live longer

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by ajericho(m): 8:32am On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
They are laughing? Okay.

Why do you people take things too serious,

I did this while I was young and I've seen many kids do it too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / Super Woman: Housewife Disarms Robbers With Hot Water / My Brother Is Addicted To Weed And Now Tutolin, HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.