Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

How Can I Know Which Country Will Be Doing Seminar Or Conference Within European - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Know Which Country Will Be Doing Seminar Or Conference Within European (916 Views)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Know Which Country Will Be Doing Seminar Or Conference Within European by RBS2017: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2021
I need help on links or site to visit for conference to come up before March 2022
Re: How Can I Know Which Country Will Be Doing Seminar Or Conference Within European by Benresmy(m): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2021
RBS2017:
I need help on links or site to visit for conference to come up before March 2022
u worn japa leave bubu country grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know Which Country Will Be Doing Seminar Or Conference Within European by iretiogo1: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2021
RBS2017:
just search for it online
You will see a lot of them
Re: How Can I Know Which Country Will Be Doing Seminar Or Conference Within European by ednut1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
RBS2017:
conference during covid Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know Which Country Will Be Doing Seminar Or Conference Within European by Cousin9999: 1:12am On Dec 19, 2021
It's not a secret. You can Google it and you'll easily get a list. You'll probably have to pay a minimum of 500 USD to attend a conference that will get you a visa.

In-person conferences are still happening. They haven't all gone virtual.

Be warned that even after paying and securing a visa, border police may still deny you entry because of other people overstaying on the same visa (and flat out racism). You may want to book a nice hotel, and have proof that you're working and have bills at home.

Better to get a student visa. There are affordable options in the US and Canada. And you can work legally. Do a medical trade (just about any kind) and you're practically guaranteed a green card.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know Which Country Will Be Doing Seminar Or Conference Within European by ednut1(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2021
Cousin9999:
It's not a secret. You can Google it and you'll easily get a list. You'll probably have to pay a minimum of 500 USD to attend a conference that will get you a visa.

In-person conferences are still happening. They haven't all gone virtual.

Be warned that even after paying and securing a visa, border police may still deny you entry because of other people overstaying on the same visa (and flat out racism). You may want to book a nice hotel, and have proof that you're working and have bills at home.

Better to get a student visa. There are affordable options in the US and Canada. And you can work legally. Do a medical trade (just about any kind) and you're practically guaranteed a green card.
stop deceiving people, its clear you have never travelled
Re: How Can I Know Which Country Will Be Doing Seminar Or Conference Within European by Remnita(f): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
ednut1:
stop deceiving people, its clear you have never travelled
exactly
Just imagine the rubbish he’s typing

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know? Ethiopia Is In The Year 2014 While Nepal Is Currently In 2078 / Wow Pictures! Man Stands Waist Deep In SA Pothole / Travel Opportunity - Enjoy Your Labor, Take A Trip.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.