Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,508 members, 7,850,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

“clout Chaser, My Religion Forbids It” - Mompha Warns Bobrisky, Says ...... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “clout Chaser, My Religion Forbids It” - Mompha Warns Bobrisky, Says ...... (183 Views)

I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe / Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“clout Chaser, My Religion Forbids It” - Mompha Warns Bobrisky, Says ...... by Nwamamani: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
“Clout Chaser, My Religion Forbids It” - Mompha Warns Bobrisky, Says He Has Nothing To Do With Him

Nigerian billionaire Ismail Mustapha popularly known as Mompha shades warning to cross-dresser, Bobrisky never to mention his name in his fight with actress Tonto Dikeh or any fight at all.

Following the internet fight between tho ex besties Tonto Dikeh and Bobrisky, both of them took to Instagram to expose there secrets and their illegal way of making money.

So in one of Bobrisky's response to her ex-bestie Tonto Dikeh, she called Tonto BROKE receiving the sum of N300,000 from Mompha without Mompha letting him know. This statement by Bobrisky made fans think he was in a relationship with Mompha [....... CONTINUE READING BELOW]

https://www.callydgists.com/2021/12/homosexuality-is-not-against-law-being.html

(1) (Reply)

Singer Small Doctor Celebrates One Year Of Chastity; Offers Advice To People Who / I Fit Just Enter You: Burna Boy Warns Stage Jumpers In Concert(video) / Wizkid Counts His Blessings As He Changed The Lyrics To His “jaiye Jaiye” Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.