Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People (42438 Views)

"I'm No Longer A Pig & I Don't Associate With The Mud" - Tonto Dikeh Replies Bob / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' / Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Babtech001: 11:35am On Dec 18, 2021
Stop Mentioning My Name In Your Fights, I'm A Devoted Muslim Who Don't Associate With Gays — Mompha Warns Bobrisky

Nigerian businessman, Mompha has issued a warning to Bobrisky after his name came up in the cross-dresser's social media clash with former BFF and actress, Tonto Dikeh, Igbere TV reports.

In chats Tonto Dikeh released which captured the "genesis" of her fallout with the cross-dresser, Bobrisky called out the actress for not turning up for his birthday and also not telling him that Mompha donated towards her charity organisation.

Reacting to Bobrisky's comment, Mompha warned the cross-dresser to desist from mentioning his name in any fight he has with Tonto or any other person, as they would be meeting in court if he continues towing same path.

Admitting that he gave Tonto the money, he however countered Bobrisky's claim of giving out the money without his knowledge. Mompha claimed that it is a "deliberate attempt by Bobrisky, who is notorious for seeking attention through every means (including blackmail), to smear and ridicule his personality before the world".

Insisting that Bobrisky is not his friend, he stated that he is a devoted Muslim and does not associate with gay people as his faith forbids it.

He wrote; “My attention has been drawn to a statement credited to Idris Okuneye (aka “Bobrisky”), which is currently receiving traction across the social media. In the said statement, Bobrisky stated that I gave Tonto Dikeh the sum of N300,000.00 without his knowledge. I wish to state that this is not only untrue, but a deliberate attempt by Bobrisky, who is notorious for seeking attention through every means (including blackmail), to smear and ridicule my personality before the world.

“Rather, it was Bobrisky who informed me that Tonto Dikeh accused me of being too stingy, which I refuted as untrue. The truth is that I only gave the sum of N300,000.00 to Tonto Dikeh for her foundation when she pleaded with me to support her pet project. It has however come to my knowledge that Bobrisky was actually at loggerheads with Tonto Dikeh, and resorted to use my name to discredit her before the general public.

“I want the general public to know that Tonto DIkeh is just a friend like every other friends I have both within and outside Nigeria, and there is nothing hidden in my friendship with Tonto Dikeh or anyone whatsoever. Therefore, I am using this medium to sound a note of warning to Bobrisky, to desist from mentioning my name in any fight he might have with Tonto Dikeh or anyone whatsoever as he is not my friend and I do not waste my precious time on frivolities.

“Any further attempt by Bobrisky to drag me into his issues will be addressed by my lawyers in court. PS. I want it to be in the public that I, Ismail Mustapha, as a devoted Muslima and a family man have never and will never associate myself with gay people. My faith forbids it.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXnktc6v7nw/?utm_medium=copy_link

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Adaanna(f): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2021
Is becoming hotter grin

24 Likes

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Odetokun3(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2021
Super story!

5 Likes

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Bilabong(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2021
Social media is full of scrap!

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Edoreborn: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2021
Yahoo man

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by donbachi(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2021
E concern una dia...wen una dey chuuk hands for nyansh dey smell for nose.we no dey dia.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Karemarealty288(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2021
What a weekend

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Romanoff(f): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
If you don't have money for chicken this Christmas period, just have money for data.

238 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Jidemoo: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
This harmattan dey unfold many things

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by sammybest889(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
it's about to get down!!!

abeg make I go buy my guru guru 50 and groundnut 20 (let see how d drama unfold)

omo we go c plenty gbas gbos from dis yeyebrities come 2022 b DAT

5 Likes

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by We4all: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
Romanoff:
If you don't have money for chicken this Christmas period, just have money for data.

Your faith forbids homosexuality, but there are more Muslim gays than we can count.

Your faith also forbids fraud, but you’re a fraudster.
In the end, the people who publicly attack others always turns out worse.

By the way, the reason Bobrisky is still walking free is because Buhari is paying him to distract lazy Nigerian youths and keep them entertained.

If I may ask, where is Runsewe? I really miss his banters with Bobrisky. It shook the social media space.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by SportsHD: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
We4all:

In the end, the people who publicly attack others always turns out worse.
Applies to me and you too.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Miller232: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
Bilabong:
Social media is full of scrap!
Dem don turn nigeria social media space to heap of refuse na every rubbish dey drop for there
Foolish people

20 Likes

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
Bobrisky and clout chasing are like 5&6 confused human being

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by backnbeta(f): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Everyone ganging up against bobrisky now undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by CrownOfClay724: 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
Self-professed devoted Muslims and Born-again - Christians .

Those two groups, fear them.

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by TheWolfen(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
Lol this is funny

Tonto piss
Bob shit
James brown tweak
Bookmakers dey take notice and keep record
Seun dey make more money jejely ..

mompha u roll with Bob and u come say u no do again?

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by RenaissanceGuy: 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
See blatant hypocrisy. Is yahoo yahoo not also immoral in your religion's dictionary?

26 Likes

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Jokerman(m): 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
So being a 419 is not against Islamic tenets?

17 Likes

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Richy4(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
You don't associate yourself with the gays...He approached you to tell you things about another person..
How did that happen?...or do we have different definitions of 'association'?. I just hope he doesn't open a can of worms on the 'devoted Muslim'

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by BlaqJosh: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
Bobrisky don see shege for social media since this week

6 Likes

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Success957: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
After round one

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ye, who Bob offend this much gbas gbos everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by itsme01: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
cool

So says the Gay man

He claims not to associate with Gay or Bobrisky as his religion forbids it, he then went on to claim Bobrisky told him Tonto called him stingy and that's why he donated to her foundation

24 Likes

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Ausval: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
Shut up bros

There is no smoke without fire
We know say all these big men they like explore

Baba what will you be doing in the house of someone that from all indications shows he is either a gay or bisexual

You nor dey Bleep ashawo but you dey sleep brothel

21 Likes

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Lalami3232(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
No smoke without fire, oga. Bob no go mention your name if you no get business with am before. Why he no mention Obi Cubana or Dangote name? Abegi, 9ja celebs and their lifestyle don tire me. The most painful thing be say this na people mentors ooo. Eye yam north harpi abeg!!! I rather look my codes wey get errors over again than to listen to these mumubrities.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "instead of you to do yahoo or do runs, go buy laptop and start learning web/mobile development"

6 Likes

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Perfecttouch(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
But he associates with criminals, embezzlement folks and money launderers

5 Likes

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by GboyegaD(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
Unnecessary noise. Why do I sense guilt?

4 Likes

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by bigdammyj: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
Lol
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by sunshineV(f): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
Devoted Muslim wey dey bomb. Mohammed vsef shock

21 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen / See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] / Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.