Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

How Will My Friend Recover Her Luggages From Asky Airlines Togo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Will My Friend Recover Her Luggages From Asky Airlines Togo (321 Views)

Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video / Disabled, Blessing Mary Ocheido: Asky Airlines Destroyed My Motorised Wheelchair / Dana Air, Asky Sign Interline Agreement For Strategic Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will My Friend Recover Her Luggages From Asky Airlines Togo by stephenonyx(m): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kindly help with an advice or what my friend can do to recover her luggages from Asky Airline Company. she came back from USA and stopped at Lome(Togo) and boarded another flight to Lagos (Nigeria) but when she got to lagos, she found out her bags and her Mum's luggages were missing from the plane they boarded (Asky Airlines).
Most passengers couldn't locate Thier luggages and the worst is that the Airline Staff are not saying anything meaningful.
She is getting worried because she has not been able to Change to any Cloth since Yesterday.
Has anyone experience such and what's the solution from here.

Lalasticlala kindly move to front page for a positive response please.

(1) (Reply)

Aboki BDC / Commuters Stranded : A Portion Of Ado Ekiti Ilawe Road Caves In / Clean Lenovo G40 Laptop For Urgent Sale!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.