Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,267 members, 7,846,254 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair (49129 Views)

Toke Makinwa Looking Elegant In Blonde Hair / E-money And His Sons In Blonde Hairstyle (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Wows In Blonde Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by definitelyME(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
Omo this lady no dey old guy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by Cihate: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
She is beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by Madaraire(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
MILF OF ALL MILFS!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by NSK4U(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
Genny babe, ma every day crush!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by lexy2014: 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
johntraffic:
The legendary Actress recently posted pictures of her in blonde hair and she looks ageless and gorgeous.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXouWzovnCe/?utm_medium=copy_link

But many ladies are carrying this same hair as per Christmas things. What do we now say about them?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by Foreseer: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
We4all:
Her new profession is snapping pictures up and down like a woman searching for a husband.
you are hopeless
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by hysteresis: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
We4all:

I would, if only you learn to mind yours.
M.mu
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by Mariangeles(f): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
festacman:
As delectable as she is, Genevieve is enigmatically withdrawn like a priestess, effortlessly graceful like a queen and highly idolized like a goddess.

She and Beyonce alike.
The less of themselves they give, the more they're desired.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
Legendary? Na wa for our choice of words in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by patpaul: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
i love this, no too much make up
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by EmpressOVD: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

How does that affect you?did she hurt you?it's her life and business you should mind yours man..

Na im moniker dey torment am. No mind am!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by Inkling(f): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2021

Hmmm

When I look into that picture all I see is someone that is living in societal bondage, someone that is spending most of her adult live on diet and drugs just to impress society.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
We4all:
Her new profession is snapping pictures up and down like a woman searching for a husband.
clap for your dense brain
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by Adegaberiel: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
We4all:

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by chipet67(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
festacman:
As delectable as she is, Genevieve is enigmatically withdrawn like a priestess, effortlessly graceful like a queen and highly idolized like a godess.
Mehn, if she see this comment she go sink for chair o.
Makes me remember one day at Congress in school, they invited me to give a speech, my dear when they started I was also clapping to see who has the praise until my name was mentioned...

I sank in my seat. Lol, felt like I can't fit into the praises sung

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by Mrkumareze(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
We4all:

If buhari regime doesn't change you, then you aren't a Nigerian.. she probably find happiness in snapping, waiting for 2023 wink

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by marhez43(f): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mama.all this paint and bush u carry for your head na hell fire.anyways 30k NEeded 4 my sch fee thanks undergraduate
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by GreyBlood: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
chipet67:

Makes me remember one day at Congress in school, they invited me to give a speech, my dear when they started I was also clapping to see who has the praise until my name was mentioned...

this is legit funny. Lol

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by BestRicePlug28(f): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
We4all:
this is exactly how witchcraft starts small small

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by EXLOVER(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ancecoker:
tongue
From her finger u go know say this one na Egbon...

You can't evade nature

Your eyes really sharp, very strong egbon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by Ffhh: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
I want her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by festacman(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
chipet67:

The truth is if you analyse that citation rationally, it may not be far from your personality. Yes, salt and pepper may have been added to improve taste but facts subsist.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by JuanJO(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

How does that affect you?did she hurt you?it's her life and business you should mind yours man..
bro so person no go catch cruise again?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
Beta MILF
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by Dukeolumidemans(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
Has she stopped Fu***king that PDP guy who is always loosing each time he comes out for presidency? That 3 some she did with her girlfriend still rings a bell. If u didnt see it, fogerrit bit it's been taking down by someone who has money...
I come cum in peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by OderaOdesigo: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
johntraffic:
The legendary Actress recently posted pictures of her in blonde hair and she looks ageless and gorgeous.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXouWzovnCe/?utm_medium=copy_link

The wonderful Joke Silva (the queen of them all), this lady (Genevieve), Omotola, Regina Askia and a handful of others are the sensible ones that can be described as celebrities and true role models.

They are not perfect (no one is) but they are very different from all the shameless one-day-one-drama yeyebrities that largely make up Nigeria’s entertainment industry today.

You know for a difference: young guys crush on Joke Silva, Genevieve, Omotola & co and “marry” them in their heads because they admire them.

On the other hand, boys crush on the useless yeyebrities that fill up the place nowadays for sexual reasons because they see them first as hoes than as entertainers.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by Ejiakusmith(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
And masturbated on that Right ?

sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
but wait ooo dis female celebrities fit ever snap pictures without using filters or make up

dis Genevieve just made me remember DAT female sex worker DAT look like her

I swear if u watch DAT video (u go swear say na Genevieve..act am)just DAT d voice de different
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by gazza07(m): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
She's snapping those pics in world class countries, edifice,environments. She's rich,intelligent and pretty. As for you, ajegungle/bariga life never tire u? Living with your parents never tire you? At your age, 70yr old man o! eghu!!
We4all:

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair by Ekealterego: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ancecoker:
tongue
From her finger u go know say this one na Egbon...

You can't evade nature
Put your hand side by side with hers let's see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) / Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.