Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

What Can I Do To Eradicate Lice From My Hair Fast!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Do To Eradicate Lice From My Hair Fast!!!! (1028 Views)

9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair / My Daughter Has Hair Lice. / Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Eradicate Lice From My Hair Fast!!!! by Realestatevixen: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Please fam. I just noticed lice on my hair yesterday. I have never had it in my life. I have a lady who comes to make my hair and that of my daughters in the house.
She uses our comb. About 4weeks ago, I went to a salon to weave my hair, and yesterday, I noticed little movement inside my hair and a lice strolled to my forehead where I killed it. I was so terrified.

Please I need suggestions fast. I don't want it transmitted to other members of my family.

Thanks
Re: What Can I Do To Eradicate Lice From My Hair Fast!!!! by Realestatevixen: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Please come to my rescue
Re: What Can I Do To Eradicate Lice From My Hair Fast!!!! by fnep2smooth(m): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
Realestatevixen:
Please come to my rescue
relax your hair.... it will kill them all
Re: What Can I Do To Eradicate Lice From My Hair Fast!!!! by Realestatevixen: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
fnep2smooth:

Me and my kids all have natural hair. I don't want to relax it yet. Any other alternative?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Eradicate Lice From My Hair Fast!!!! by uchaymart(m): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Realestatevixen:

Me and my kids all have natural hair. I don't want to relax it yet. Any other alternative?

Please get Dermatol hair cream .

I apply "kuza Indian helm hair cream".
Though Dermatol is still okay and cheap compare to what I use..
Dermatol 600---....kuza is 3200

BR
Re: What Can I Do To Eradicate Lice From My Hair Fast!!!! by Lamanii22(f): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Omoor... . My sisters and I have been battling that for a year plus now .. we've never had it in our entire life... My mom said it was a common thing back then In the village, I posted something of such last year too.... Try and get saline water robbb(don't pour it directly, mix with coconut or olive oil).... It's the only effective treatment that has reduced it on our hairs so far... I don't even have it anymore as I moved away from home... I kind of missed killing them though... I love to kill them with the back of my two thumb fingers..

I wish you're living close.. would have helped with killing them loool.i enjoy killing them... If you can get heat comb on Amazon or a nitcomb to remove the eggs.... that sure helps ..
Re: What Can I Do To Eradicate Lice From My Hair Fast!!!! by Lamanii22(f): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
fnep2smooth:

It would kill some.... It won't totally eradicate them.... My brother enjoyed killing them on my head, they formed colony on my head like soldier ant, it was much and I have a very thick and full hair.... My niece removed one from her hair just this Evening.... Theyve reduced on our end...
Re: What Can I Do To Eradicate Lice From My Hair Fast!!!! by Realestatevixen: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
uchaymart:

Please get Dermatol hair cream .

I apply "kuza Indian helm hair cream".
Though Dermatol is still okay and cheap compare to what I use..
Dermatol 600---....kuza is 3200

BR

Ok thanks a lot. Does Dermatol cream kill them?
Re: What Can I Do To Eradicate Lice From My Hair Fast!!!! by fayomim: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Realestatevixen:

Go and barb it
Re: What Can I Do To Eradicate Lice From My Hair Fast!!!! by uchaymart(m): 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Realestatevixen:

Ok thanks a lot. Does Dermatol cream kill them?

Yes, it does.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Please I Need Urgent Help !!!(pictures) / Your Urine To Cure 71% Of Your Ailments. / 2.5 Million Lagosians Have Mental Disoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.