Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Doctors In The House Please I Need Urgent Help !!!(pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Please I Need Urgent Help !!!(pictures) (1034 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Please I Need Urgent Help !!!(pictures) by moscobabs(m): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2022
I did SFA few months ago and I discover there's Staphylococcus in my body which might not allow my sperm count to increase, I was advised to treat the staph only to do SFA and culture again and discover my sperm count had reduced from 28million to 5million but the staph is gone. Please I'm depressed now because I was in shock. Kindly help o

1 image: The result of the first SFA

2 image: The recent Result

I don't know if I should go for local herb or take addyzua to boost the count.

Thanks

Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Urgent Help !!!(pictures) by Kingpin1000: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2022
If you can't give birth to a child adopt one.
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Urgent Help !!!(pictures) by spencekat(m): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:
He can.Just that he has bacteria growth which solution has been listed in the report.
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Urgent Help !!!(pictures) by Kingpin1000: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2022
spencekat:
He can.Just that he has bacteria growth which solution has been listed in the report.
Did you read where He said, He has treated the staph infection but his sperm count dropped.
With number of quack doctors we have in the society there is bound to be trial and error diagnosis.
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Urgent Help !!!(pictures) by moscobabs(m): 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:

I will have my own Child bro and will still adopt , I'm just concerned with the drop in my sperm count
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Urgent Help !!!(pictures) by moscobabs(m): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
spencekat:

No bacteria growth sir. Check the report well.

There was bacteria in old report but the new one says no Bacteria growth
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Urgent Help !!!(pictures) by Kingpin1000: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
moscobabs:

I will have my own Child bro and will still adopt , I'm just concerned with the drop in my sperm count
What is you will have your own child?
Will you kill yourself if your condition doesn't improve?
If I may ask, what's your reason to want to have " your own children"
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Urgent Help !!!(pictures) by Zealoy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
moscobabs:
I did SFA few months ago and I discover there's Staphylococcus in my body which might not allow my sperm count to increase, I was advised to treat the staph only to do SFA and culture again and discover my sperm count had reduced from 28million to 5million but the staph is gone. Please I'm depressed now because I was in shock. Kindly help o

Thanks
pls which medication did you use to treat the staph, cuz i think i got one
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Urgent Help !!!(pictures) by Arakonedo(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Please which medications you used treat the Staphylococcus ? wink
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Urgent Help !!!(pictures) by moscobabs(m): 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
Arakonedo:
Please which medications you used treat the Staphylococcus ? wink
Ciprotab worked for me
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Urgent Help !!!(pictures) by Arakonedo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Antibiotics bay ? kiss
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Urgent Help !!!(pictures) by Astar007: 12:25am On Aug 06, 2022
moscobabs:
I did SFA few months ago and I discover there's Staphylococcus in my body which might not allow my sperm count to increase, I was advised to treat the staph only to do SFA and culture again and discover my sperm count had reduced from 28million to 5million but the staph is gone. Please I'm depressed now because I was in shock. Kindly help

Thanks

Pls how did you treat the staph, I'm currently affected
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Urgent Help !!!(pictures) by Bolsman(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
moscobabs:

Thanks

Congratulations! Be thankful that the staph bacteria had gone. As regard the sperm count, it will come back to the 28 million it was. You will have your own children by the grace of God. To boost the sperm, blend cucumber, milk, garlic and banana together and drink morning and night. You will be glad you did.

Good morning Moscobabs, the Ciprotab that cured d staph, was it tablet or injection? And what gram was it? Thanks sir.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Urgent Help !!!(pictures) by moscobabs(m): 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
Bolsman:

Congratulations! Be thankful that the staph bacteria had gone. As regard the sperm count, it will come back to the 28 million it was. You will have your own children by the grace of God. To boost the sperm, blend cucumber, milk, garlic and banana together and drink morning and night. You will be glad you did.

Thank you very sir/ma I really appreciate your prayers. God that answers prayers will answer yours too.

Regards
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Urgent Help !!!(pictures) by Bolsman(m): 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
moscobabs:

Thank you very sir/ma I really appreciate your prayers. God that answers prayers will answer yours too.

Regards

Amen! You're welcome sir.
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Urgent Help !!!(pictures) by imagrg(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
Please, I would advise you do another round of ciprotab for 7 days to be fully sure the infection doesn't return. Then buy Wellman multivitamins and take a month supply. And as you do this always take bananas and tin milk on regular basis with date palm.
I bet you, with one shot, you will impregnate a woman!

God will surely give you your own child but next time, please avoid unprotected sex.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Urgent Help !!!(pictures) by Hibat2020(f): 1:54am On Aug 08, 2022
moscobabs:

Thanks

Hi,
If you want an effective and quick solution to low sperm count, I will recommend VITOLIZE FOR MEN & FOREVER ROYAL GELLY for you.

These products are made from organic foods and herbs packaged in tablet forms.

They aid cell regeneration and tissue repair.

Increase the formation of new sperm cells, and increase male sperm count and motility.

Increase libido and stamina.

Promote prostate health.

Good for cases of erectile dysfunction and infertility in men.

THESE PRODUCTS ARE VERY GOOD PRODUCTS THAT WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH CONCERNS. 100%EFFECTIVE
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Urgent Help !!!(pictures) by Astar007: 2:33am On Aug 24, 2022
moscobabs:

Thanks

Pls how did you treat your staph

(1) (Reply)

Legalize Cannabis / Help Me Out / Difficulty Falling Asleep - Why Can't We Just Doze Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.