Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

How Christian Idealism Destroys Men - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Christian Idealism Destroys Men (499 Views)

If This Is How Christian Sisters Behave Then Who Do We Marry? / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / Messages From The Lord On How Christian-woman Should Dress Holy + Other Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Christian Idealism Destroys Men by BigBashiru: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
1. No sex before marriage : truth is this doctrine gives women undue power over men and makes sex a god. How about just using intimacy gadgets?? You see! Think outside the box.

2. "He that cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel. " this singular Bible verse has driven many men to their early graves as they strive not to be infidels and taking on too much financial responsibility. Truth is a woman can and should be bringing money since she went to school.

It's time to call out Christianity where it falls short with the hope of improving the religion.

More to follow. Watch this space.
Re: How Christian Idealism Destroys Men by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
I agree with both part.

1.Sex before marriage is dangerous. It is the number 1 reason of emptiness in a human life.

2. Having a family comes with its own responsibilities, why have a family, if you can't take care of them.

1 Like

Re: How Christian Idealism Destroys Men by BigBashiru: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I agree with both part.

1.Sex before marriage is dangerous. It is the number 1 reason of emptiness in a human life.

2. Having a family comes with its own responsibilities, why have a family, if you can't take care of them.

I partially agree with you on point 1. Women are only ready to marry when they old. Young girls will always be the hottest... also sleeping around can be done in a controlled fashion... "waiting till marriage" gives women too much power.

On point 2, the family belongs to both the man and the woman bro.

Entitlement mentality must not be encouraged in females....

Finally any intending couples for marriage must do trial first.... live together try it out...and see how it goes
Re: How Christian Idealism Destroys Men by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
BigBashiru:

I partially agree with you on point 1. Women are only ready to marry when they old. Young girls will always be the hottest... also sleeping around can be done in a controlled fashion... "waiting till marriage" gives women too much power.

On point 2, the family belongs to both the man and the woman bro.

Entitlement mentality must not be encouraged in females....

Finally any intending couples for marriage must do trial first.... live together try it out...and see how it goes

What power does waiting for sex in marriage gives to a woman?, if both parties are true to their words, then they wait for each other.

In respect to your point, marriages belongs to both couple, a man does not want a woman who earns than him, if she does, it becomes a problem, since we can find a balance, the best way is for a man is to be a high achiever, if he cant, then find for a woman who will not work or compete with his manliness.

In whatever ways it comes, a man will have to take care of his home, it is one of those responsibilities you can't run away from, if you intend to have a family and akso get respect from your wife and kids

2 Likes

Re: How Christian Idealism Destroys Men by BigBashiru: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

What power does waiting for sex in marriage gives to a woman?, if both parties are true to their words, then they wait for each other.

In respect to your point, marriages belongs to both couple, a man does not want a woman who earns than him, if she does, it becomes a problem, since we can find a balance, the best way is for a man is to be a high achiever, if he cant, then find for a woman who will not work or compete with his manliness.

In whatever ways it comes, a man will have to take care of his home, it is one of those responsibilities you can't run away from, if you intend to have a family and akso get respect from your wife and kids

Most women want a rich man to use as a cash cow. If ur ready to due early with high BP then sure foot all the bills.... e go clear for ur eyes when reality sets in.
Re: How Christian Idealism Destroys Men by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
BigBashiru:

Most women want a rich man to use as a cash cow. If ur ready to due early with high BP then sure foot all the bills.... e go clear for ur eyes when reality sets in.

Really, you think so but where are the rich cash cow, like how many women will be able to get the few rich cash cow in our society.

So i don't think you are realistic with your assertion.

I think somes opinion need to be based on facts rather than illogical assumptions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christian Idealism Destroys Men by BigBashiru: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Really, you think so but where are the rich cash cow, like how many women will be able to get the few rich cash cow in our society.

So i don't think you are realistic with your assertion.

I think somes opinion need to be based on facts rather than illogical assumptions

Women select long term mates based on the ability of thr male to provide. A woman may reluctantly marry a middle class man but if the lady is wooed by a rich Man she will divorce the husband for the rich man.... that's why women initiate divorce a lot more frequently than men..

1 Like

Re: How Christian Idealism Destroys Men by Steep: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
The Christian pattern is God's view of marriage, if you are not a Christian you will forever be finding it hard to understand why the bible command the husband to love his wife and provide for his family and the wife should love her husband and submit to him.

In the Christian value system the husband is the leader of his family and this leadership has responsibility.
However, providing for his family doesn't mean a man should go above his means.
Things like polygamy, feminism, baby mama/baby papa, having side kicks etc are against the Christian value system.

Humanity is destroyed by sin/rebellion they said no God we know better than you, we have evolved hence God allow them to destroy themselves.

2 Likes

Re: How Christian Idealism Destroys Men by BigBashiru: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Steep:
The Christian pattern is God's view of marriage, if you are not a Christian you will forever be finding it hard to understand why the bible command the husband to love his wife and provide for his family and the wife should love her husband and submit to him.

In the Christian value system the husband is the leader of his family and this leadership has responsibility.
Things like polygamy, feminism, baby mama/baby papa, having side kicks etc are against the Christian value system.

Humanity is destroyed by sin/rebellion they said no God we know better than you, we have evolved hence God allow them to destroy themselves.

oya keep following God's standard and il follow mine...

the females aren't following God's standard they are following what's convenient for them!
Re: How Christian Idealism Destroys Men by BigBashiru: 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Steep:

the outdated verses in the bible that u believe blindly will destroy u
Re: How Christian Idealism Destroys Men by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I agree with both part.

So you mean without Sex, MEN are empty?
Re: How Christian Idealism Destroys Men by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Simran94:

So you mean without Sex, MEN are empty?

I meant having premarital sex which also consist of one night stand makes you empty
Re: How Christian Idealism Destroys Men by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I meant having premarital sex which also consist of one night stand makes you empty
Sorry jare, I wanted to quote the OP who was complaining about not having sex before marriage

(1) (Reply)

Dramatic Audio Of Biblical Parables In Pidgin And Several Local Languages. / The Church At Caesarea (acts. 10:1-48) / Is MouthAction Okay In Christian Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.