Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,741 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

If This Is How Christian Sisters Behave Then Who Do We Marry? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If This Is How Christian Sisters Behave Then Who Do We Marry? (469 Views)

Dear Christian Sisters, Do Not Copy Queen Naomi, By Balogun Mayowa / Messages From The Lord On How Christian-woman Should Dress Holy + Other Messages / Selfish Christian Sisters? What Is Happening? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Is How Christian Sisters Behave Then Who Do We Marry? by Chijeep(m): 11:39am On Jan 23, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders, I just want to share my experience about some of my neighbours where I only moved in about 8 months ago.
It's in a Twin-flat bungalow and it shared as sub-flat in which I occupied a single room.
I have about 6 neighbours which only 2 of them is married and living with their 5 and 6 children respectively. Others are still single which am also one as well.
We have only two bachelors which am one of them and 2 single ladies but one have a kid already but not married.
My talk is basically on these 2 ladies,
the one who's still single is a devoted Christian and the other one is a runs girl and she's not hiding it as men comes almost every 2 days to come and pick her in the evening and return her the next morning. She always leave her child with one of the family who's also our neighbour. This very single mom is very generous and caring and always greet no matter who you are. She's very respectful and help neighbours with some chores especially fetching water when others are not around. I feel somehow sorry for her because I guess that she's only doing the runs work to sustain herself and kid. Whenever you meet her for any help she'll try everything possible to help unless if she doesn't have. She's a kind of human you meet and wish to meet the more. Even before I moved into the neighbourhood people who lived there always commend her 4 her good gestures. I personally pray for have a good woman like her as my wife.
On the other side; the other neighbour who's a devoted Christian doesn't possess any good social character. She hardly relate with others, if she sees you first she'll shun her face to the other side and if you greet her she'll feel reluctant to answer. She's always alone and wouldn't do anything or let me say any tangible thing to assist anybody even if she's less busy.
There's a day a walk up to her as a Christian brother and try to know if she have had a bad experience in the neighbourhood that's making her to be avoiding others and her response was that she preferred to be like that so that she wouldn't hurt anyone. She said that with a smile(that's the 1st time I see her smile)
And that was the day I knew she's also from my village. In a week or two, I tried to convince her to have a change of behaviour even if it having a little social relationship with others but she ignored and started avoiding me the more self. I'm somehow having crush on her because she's beautiful and a Christian as well but this her way of life is very disrespectful. Even other neighbours including the married couples spoke ill about her.

SO I'M LIKE IS THIS OUR CHRISTIANITY LIKELY TO PUSH US TO THE STAGE OF NOT EVEN NOTICING WHAT WE NEED OR WHAT WE'LL BE NEEDING IN TIME TO COME BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT SOME DAY(SOON IF NOT NOW) THIS YOUNG WOMAN WILL BE NEEDING A LIFE PARTNER
Re: If This Is How Christian Sisters Behave Then Who Do We Marry? by Janesouthall: 11:49am On Jan 23, 2022
Maybe the Christian lady has a hidden demon which she doesn't want anyone finding out...hence her being alone and finding solace in church.. As you said she doesn't want to hurt anyone..so let her be...no go find wating no lost...

1 Like

Re: If This Is How Christian Sisters Behave Then Who Do We Marry? by doggedfighter(f): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2022
She's a God-fearing wife material. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is How Christian Sisters Behave Then Who Do We Marry? by recieve(m): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nor be by force na

1 Like

Re: If This Is How Christian Sisters Behave Then Who Do We Marry? by teeste: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Chijeep:
Good morning Nairalanders, I just want to share my experience about some of my neighbours where I only moved in about 8 months ago.
It's in a Twin-flat bungalow and it shared as sub-flat in which I occupied a single room.
I have about 6 neighbours which only 2 of them is married and living with their 5 and 6 children respectively. Others are still single which am also one as well.
We have only two bachelors which am one of them and 2 single ladies but one have a kid already but not married.
My talk is basically on these 2 ladies,
the one who's still single is a devoted Christian and the other one is a runs girl and she's not hiding it as men comes almost every 2 days to come and pick her in the evening and return her the next morning. She always leave her child with one of the family who's also our neighbour. This very single mom is very generous and caring and always greet no matter who you are. She's very respectful and help neighbours with some chores especially fetching water when others are not around. I feel somehow sorry for her because I guess that she's only doing the runs work to sustain herself and kid. Whenever you meet her for any help she'll try everything possible to help unless if she doesn't have. She's a kind of human you meet and wish to meet the more. Even before I moved into the neighbourhood people who lived there always commend her 4 her good gestures. I personally pray for have a good woman like her as my wife.
On the other side; the other neighbour who's a devoted Christian doesn't possess any good social character. She hardly relate with others, if she sees you first she'll shun her face to the other side and if you greet her she'll feel reluctant to answer. She's always alone and wouldn't do anything or let me say any tangible thing to assist anybody even if she's less busy.
There's a day a walk up to her as a Christian brother and try to know if she have had a bad experience in the neighbourhood that's making her to be avoiding others and her response was that she preferred to be like that so that she wouldn't hurt anyone. She said that with a smile(that's the 1st time I see her smile)
And that was the day I knew she's also from my village. In a week or two, I tried to convince her to have a change of behaviour even if it having a little social relationship with others but she ignored and started avoiding me the more self. I'm somehow having crush on her because she's beautiful and a Christian as well but this her way of life is very disrespectful. Even other neighbours including the married couples spoke ill about her.

SO I'M LIKE IS THIS OUR CHRISTIANITY LIKELY TO PUSH US TO THE STAGE OF NOT EVEN NOTICING WHAT WE NEED OR WHAT WE'LL BE NEEDING IN TIME TO COME BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT SOME DAY(SOON IF NOT NOW) THIS YOUNG WOMAN WILL BE NEEDING A LIFE PARTNER

That olosho girl has a low self-esteem, that's why she greets and do house girl work for other neighbors

1 Like

Re: If This Is How Christian Sisters Behave Then Who Do We Marry? by Chijeep(m): 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
teeste:

That olosho girl has a low self-esteem, that's why she greets and do house girl work for other neighbors
So you mean sensible ladies don't respect older guys or I don't really get what you're saying
Re: If This Is How Christian Sisters Behave Then Who Do We Marry? by Queenserah26(f): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
I am not supporting the actions of the 'Christian lady' but people are going through serious things that cannot be shared with anyone, things robbing them of peace and joy.

In my opinion, it's either she has a character flaw or she is battling with issues of life and will like to be left alone.

This is #myopinion#

1 Like

Re: If This Is How Christian Sisters Behave Then Who Do We Marry? by yuping(m): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
lipsrsealed person no get money you say make she smile nothing is funny when you are broke., as for the runs babe money dey flow every time so the smile.
Re: If This Is How Christian Sisters Behave Then Who Do We Marry? by Opeyemic01: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
teeste:

This is your angle could be true, she could be using those gestures to purge her conscience of the bad stuffs she is into. As for the other christian lady, she is not just social and she knows herself better, but as a christian I think she should be flexible enough to relate with people as well, because religion has to be separated from social interaction

1 Like

Re: If This Is How Christian Sisters Behave Then Who Do We Marry? by Atolu01: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mind your business and focus on your life. Do you pay her rent. She doesn't owe you anything. Do you know what she may be going/ have gone through. Have a crush on her indeed. So, she should change personality and make herself uncomfortable because of man that is crushing. Everything must be about them. When she needs a life partner, God will provide. Or you are already thinking you are one. Forceful, self absorbed set of people. Christian brother indeed. Go and meet your runs girl so you can "socialize" well naw. I hope the lady sets even more boundaries. Disrespectful people with their nonsense sense of entitlement to women's mental space and anti quiet people mentality.
Re: If This Is How Christian Sisters Behave Then Who Do We Marry? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Chijeep:
Good morning Nairalanders, I just

Devout Church going and church obedience is not always the same as "Christ-likeness aka Christianity.
Re: If This Is How Christian Sisters Behave Then Who Do We Marry? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Atolu01:
Mind your business and focus on your life. Do you pay her rent. She doesn't owe you anything. Do you know what she may be going/ have gone through. Have a crush on her indeed. So, she should change personality and make herself uncomfortable because of man that is crushing. Everything must be about them. When she needs a life partner, God will provide. Or you are already thinking you are one. Forceful, self absorbed set of people. Christian brother indeed. Go and meet your runs girl so you can "socialize" well naw. I hope the lady sets even more boundaries. Disrespectful people with their nonsense sense of entitlement to women's mental space and anti quiet people mentality.

Blimey shocked Do you have a beef with the OP?
Re: If This Is How Christian Sisters Behave Then Who Do We Marry? by Atolu01: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Blimey shocked Do you have a beef with the OP?

I don't know him.

(1) (Reply)

Breakdown Of Luke 21 / How To Get Muslim-tag Removed / I Will Not Worship Your God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.