Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

STAR BOY! Why I Don’t Talk Too Much On Social Media – Wizkid Reveals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / STAR BOY! Why I Don’t Talk Too Much On Social Media – Wizkid Reveals (195 Views)

6 Stressful Things About Living With A Neighbour You Don’t Talk To / Recurring Civility Of Buhari’s Star Boy, Osinbajo Wins More Converts / My Parents Found Out About My Third Son On Social Media – Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STAR BOY! Why I Don’t Talk Too Much On Social Media – Wizkid Reveals by kmaster007: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Wizkid rarely posts or even comment on other people’s posts on social media, but whenever he does, he gets a lot of attention.

In a throwback video of the Starboy that we obtained on social media today, we watched him speak on the high regard of not talking to much, and we can tell that is the reason he avoids unnecessary drama on social media.

He said:

“Behave yourself, don’t talk too much. If they don’t ask you any question, keep quiet. Only speak when you have something sensible to say. Then people will listen to you”

(1) (Reply)

Artificial Intelligence: The Worst Thing Happening To Humans / UAE Issues First Civil Marriage License For Non -muslim Couple / Free Training On How To Start Earning 65k Monthly With Just A Capital Of N17,200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.