Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number (1079 Views)

2greidz Efejene Went To Sapele With Mr Apholebie And Godfreynice (UBA BANK Acc) / Diamond Access Bank Loan / AWOOF!!! Food For All Nation (partnering Access Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number by Moneyboyz: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
I messed up big time today, went to the market to buy material's for a job and sent 73200 to the wrong ACC number.

Called my bank they said refund is subject to the person's consent and that of their bank..
What else can I do to speed up this process.

Re: I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number by Wanbissaka: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
God why e no be my access account. Make I hear say I give consent grin
Re: I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number by Kriss216: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Wanbissaka:
God why e no be my access account. Make I hear say I give consent grin
Lol

I don't even know what's consent cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number by Bluntguy: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
And you posted this under investment section? As if you have invested in the recipient's life. Sorry o daa.
Re: I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number by Moneyboyz: 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Cc lalasticlala
Seun

Where do I move this.
Re: I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
I mistakenly sent 10k to someone else account instead of my own account from opay last two weeks Sunday... I chat opay and access bank but they said I can't do anything... And na my last card ooo angry I no fit cry that night...
Op it will be hard for you to get the money ooo embarassed
The owner of the account may be late self sad
Re: I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number by isaiah4life(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Christian don do Christmas for Muslim.
Let love lead grin

2 Likes

Re: I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number by advanceDNA: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kuburat is about to have a detty Christmas...

1 Like

Re: I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number by Kriss216: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
advanceDNA:
Kuburat is about to have a detty Christmas...
Imagine doing Christmas for a Moslem. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number by advanceDNA: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Moneyboyz:
I messed up big time today, went to the market to buy material's for a job and sent 73200 to the wrong ACC number.

Called my bank they said refund is subject to the person's consent and that of their bank..
What else can I do to speed up this process.

Go to the bank...If the bank doesn’t help..

Send her another five hundred naira with your phone number has description...

It’s a long shot...
It might not work...
U never can tell, she might call
Re: I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number by dammywapes(m): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
Omo this one long o grin if i wan send money ehn i dey double check ham
Re: I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number by Moneyboyz: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
advanceDNA:

Go to the bank...If the bank doesn’t help..

Send her another five hundred naira with your phone number has description...

It’s a long shot...
It might not work...
U never can tell, she might call

Thanks bro, I've done that, hopefully they call.
Re: I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number by yellowgarri2(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Why not my account. I for just remove 10k and send the rest back to you. Na urgent 10k I dey find for Christmas

1 Like

Re: I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number by advanceDNA: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2021
Moneyboyz:

Thanks bro, I've done that, hopefully they call.

Any luck??
Re: I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number by Moneyboyz: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2021
advanceDNA:

Any luck??

Nothing yet, I called on Friday, they said if they need me to get a court order I will be notified.
Be like the person has used my money to do Christmas.
Re: I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number by FunnyDude(m): 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Forget the money op just count your loss
Alot of Nigerians are now heartless due to poverty in the land.

May be the person has use your money for detty December. She will rather close her account than return it.

if you involve the police you'll spend more money in the long run.

Count your losses and move on

That's how my woman mistakenly sent 100k to someone too last 2 months.
Re: I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number by Elsueno: 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Pray the money falls into the account of either of these two categories of special humans in Nigeria.

The one who won't ever spend the money but too lazy to look for u.
And
The angel who will actually actively look for u through his bank( extremely rare specie of Nigerian)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number by yellowgarri2(m): 6:08am On Dec 27, 2021
FunnyDude:
Forget the money op just count your loss
Alot of Nigerians are now heartless due to poverty in the land.

May be the person has use your money for detty December. She will rather close her account than return it.

if you involve the police you'll spend more money in the long run.

Count your losses and move on

That's how my woman mistakenly sent 100k to someone too last 2 months.
funnydude
Re: I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number by Moneyboyz: 7:40am On Dec 27, 2021
Elsueno:
Pray the money falls into the account of either of these two categories of special humans in Nigeria.

The one who won't ever spend the money but too lazy to look for u.
And
The angel who will actually actively look for u through his bank( extremely rare specie of Nigerian)

Since it's a woman, I'm even thinking it's one of those women who debt have sunk their life, those one that take LAPO loans from every nook and cranny, I get them plenty for my area.

If by Friday this week I didn't see anything, I will give up. Trying to recover the money will only cost me some more.
Re: I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number by yellowgarri2(m): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2021
Moneyboyz:

Since it's a woman, I'm even thinking it's one of those women who debt have sunk their life, those one that take LAPO loans from every nook and cranny, I get them plenty for my area.

If by Friday this week I didn't see anything, I will give up. Trying to recover the money will only cost me some more.
Expecting my Christmas gift from you sir. Good bless you

Re: I Sent 73200 To A Wrong Access Bank Acc Number by Elsueno: 11:37am On Dec 27, 2021
Moneyboyz:

if u know anybody in the bank try appealing to them to give u the woman's phone number,.....who knows..U might be lucky to get part or all of ur money back

(1) (Reply)

How An Edo State corper Went From 33k to 180k/Month! / Great Deal On Afribank Shares! / Jason Njoku’s SPARK Provides USD$1M To Build Nigerian Tech Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.