Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 (13394 Views)

Emeka Esther Emerges Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2022, Gets N2Million Cash P / Amina Tukura Emerges As Miss Comely Queen 2020, Gets New Car Prize / Joy James Enemuo Wins Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2019 Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by Yungmil: 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
This is one of the best news am hearing today

Nigerians are good in invention

If we are not good in scientific inventions

If we are not good technological inventions

At least we are good in inventing awards

And clitocurrency

Next miss sucker or rider award grin
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by seyz91(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
cheesy

You dey mind them

Those yeye abuja or portharcour or lagos rich dude wey make their ill gotten money go just gather head organize one nonsense pageantry (fashion show)
to use am lure desperate ladies with their promised
Winner go take home car and so so million naira, lodge them in hotel to camp all of them and they sleep with them room to room promising each person to be the winner so them desperate sef too no get choice than to open yansh

As i dey always talk
.any fashion show or pageantry na SCAM
dailybuzzng:
It was a very colourful and memorable event at Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 beauty pageant (8th Edition)

The event was flooded by distinguished personalities/ captains of industries who came to witness the competition and crowning of the newly emerged Comely Queens who are Breast cancer Awareness Ambassadors.

According to a statement by the organisers in Abuja, Queen Juliet, the newly crowned Miss Comely Queen Nigeria battled the crown with 30 Beautiful Contestants and now she is expected to give voice to the fight against breast cancer in the country.

Other Main crowns at the competition includes Miss Comely Queen INTERNATIONAL-- won by Queen Daniella Malafagha &
Miss Comely Queen ECOWAS-- won by Queen Chijioke Cynthia

Other ceremonial crowns at the finale includes;

Miss Comely Queen tourism 2021-- Queen Jane Etta

Miss Comely Queen Ambassador-- Queen Priscilla obiora

Face of Comely Nation -- Queen Oseahumen Success

Miss Comely Queen Model-- Queen Faridah jafar

Northen Comely Queen -- Zalo Anna

Southern Comely Queen-- Adeleye Oluwatamilore

Face of Jhelp concept-- Khadijat joy

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/12/omoredo-juliet-emerges-as-miss-comely.html
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by Frank150: 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sweet babe
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by OneCandleAway(f): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
tutudesz:

He is among the organizers of useless events in Abuja, from Beauty Pageant, Pool parties, Awards, etc

That's his hussle. You know living in Abuja isn't cheap, especially when you want to live in Abuja proper. So that's how he makes his money by kissing the ass of the rich and mighty and giving them awards to massage their ego.

I would even advise him to target Yahaya bello next, afterall that one lives in Abuja and governs kogi from Abuja.
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by POLYGAMY: 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
MISS CUMly OK O
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by tutudesz: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
OneCandleAway:

That's his hussle. You know living in Abuja isn't cheap, especially when you want to live in Abuja proper. So that's how he makes his money by kissing the ass of the rich and mighty and giving them awards to massage their ego.

I would even advise him to target Yahaya bello next, afterall that one lives in Abuja and governs kogi from Abuja.
Yahaya Bello just won two awards from Alex and friends grin
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by Ndubuisipaul1: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
It's a shame that most Nigerians are hearing the word comely for the first time...
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by OneCandleAway(f): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
tutudesz:

Yahaya Bello just won two awards from Alex and friends grin

Alex is sharp, he can detect new MAGA easily, from Ned Nwoko to Maduka to Yahaya Bello
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by tutudesz: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
OneCandleAway:

Alex is sharp, he can detect new MAGA easily, from Ned Nwoko to Maduka to Yahaya Bello
No forget Churchill O!
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by techWriter5: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
So, which two is Miss Comely again? Una betweens soon crown Miss Goely
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by Ffhh: 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
How
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by Elidrisy20: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Way of exploiting young veejay
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by pharmagba: 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shhhh!

The beautiful ones are no more contesting!
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by orgylover: 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
CUMly QUEEN

WOW shocked kiss
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by ImoleNaija: 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lol
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by FEGNO: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
What does this mean abeg? Does it mean she knows how to "come"���
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by femiasaolu2014: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
If this dailybuzzng isnt Alex Reports in disguise then let lightning not fire Buhari.

If it's him, then you know the rest
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by smartr: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
how did miss bayelsa qualify undecided
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by davodyguy: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
tutudesz:

No forget Churchill O!
Alex Milk Churchill wella
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by davodyguy: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
femiasaolu2014:
If this dailybuzzng isnt Alex Reports in disguise then let lightning not fire Buhari.

If its him, then you know the rest
When you see post promoting irrelevant things, then it's Alex with different monikers
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by femiasaolu2014: 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
davodyguy:

When you see post promoting irrelevant things, then it's Alex with different monikers

I blame Seun.

He clearly has lost interest in monitoring what his mods are doing with his website because I don't understand why a moderator would be using nairaland landing page to promote his business.
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by davodyguy: 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
femiasaolu2014:

I blame Seun.

He clearly has lost interest in monitoring what his mods are doing with his website because I don't understand why a moderator would be using nairaland landing page to promote his business.
All his posts are paid for to get to homepage. Hence, Seun is fully aware
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by Joelobioha(m): 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
famousroland:
MISS WHAT AGAIN PLS?
MISS CUNT
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by famousroland(m): 12:18am On Dec 21, 2021
Joelobioha:
MISS CUNT
Chei
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by femiasaolu2014: 12:24am On Dec 21, 2021
davodyguy:

All his posts are paid for to get to the homepage. Hence, Seun is fully aware

I don't think its paid for.

Mods determine what lands on the front page. If you talk about the adverts on the front page, then I will understand but the links?
I don't think so
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by Keji1012(m): 6:13am On Dec 21, 2021
Kazeem47:
Miss Cum early. Congrats.

U be fuu walahi.. lol
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by NoGirlfriend: 7:48am On Dec 21, 2021
all these miss award wey just full everywhere, wetin e dey add to awa economy sef
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by Victorclean1: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2021
The daughter of Henry Omorodion , the rich man of the sea
Re: Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 by davodyguy: 8:50am On Dec 21, 2021
femiasaolu2014:

I don't think its paid for.

Mods determine what lands on the front page. If you talk about the adverts on the front page, then I will understand but the links?
I don't think so

Check well.

All his posts including those that doesn't get past one page makes the homepage. They are all sponsored posts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

100% Organic Lightening Herbal Soap And Cream / TECNO Sponsors LFBW2017 As Fashion Meets Technology. / The Best Thread And Link When Searching For Lace Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.