Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

OXFORD GROUP Next Scam Invest Scheme - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / OXFORD GROUP Next Scam Invest Scheme (1256 Views)

Oxford Group Of Companies Investment / Oxford Group: How To Invest And Earn In Real Estate With Little Money / Oxford Group ..best Investment You Can Ever Get Your Hands On In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OXFORD GROUP Next Scam Invest Scheme by sinistermind(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
We know the economy is very bad and people might be looking for a place to invest their money juicy returns. There are lot of investment schemes offering these juicy returns and because of these one will like to invest. These juicy returns are like Greek gifts.
One of these companies is Oxford Group. They claim they have subsidiaries and offer juicy returns on investments but there are conditions to all of these.

I made the mistake of investing some money with them and right now I am regretting that decision. After investing with them, they expect you to allow the investment run to the maturity date and if you want to terminate your investment before the maturity date, it is another headache entirely.

Their staff/marketers have no idea of how clients can terminate their investment. Their Website is so basic and has no helpful information about how the company works.
If you are to terminate your investment before maturity date, you lose 10% of the initial capital.

I have been trying to terminate my investment for over a month and no information on how to go about that is clear. I was told by one of their customer service the it is going to take 21 days for the investment to be terminated. On my own money oo���

In conclusion, please be careful of investment houses you put your money in so as not to cry after. These Oxford Group is another disaster waiting to happen. Be careful guys
Re: OXFORD GROUP Next Scam Invest Scheme by anthonyuncle(m): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
i can't laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OXFORD GROUP Next Scam Invest Scheme by sinistermind(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
anthonyuncle:
i can't laugh

I Dey laugh myself already

1 Like

Re: OXFORD GROUP Next Scam Invest Scheme by Frezhkid10(m): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
sinistermind:
We know the economy is very bad and people might be looking for a place to invest their money juicy returns. There are lot of investment schemes offering these juicy returns and because of these one will like to invest. These juicy returns are like Greek gifts.
One of these companies is Oxford Group. They claim they have subsidiaries and offer juicy returns on investments but there are conditions to all of these.
You people just come here and talk and write rubbish..when on earth do you think you can
I made the mistake of investing some money with them and right now I am regretting that decision. After investing with them, they expect you to allow the investment run to the maturity date and if you want to terminate your investment before the maturity date, it is another headache entirely.

Their staff/marketers have no idea of how clients can terminate their investment. Their Website is so basic and has no helpful information about how the company works.
If you are to terminate your investment before maturity date, you lose 10% of the initial capital.

I have been trying to terminate my investment for over a month and no information on how to go about that is clear. I was told by one of their customer service the it is going to take 21 days for the investment to be terminated. On my own money oo���

In conclusion, please be careful of investment houses you put your money in so as not to cry after. These Oxford Group is another disaster waiting to happen. Be careful guys
You people just come here and type rubbish…didn’t you read the rudiments of investment become going into it..??
Where on earth can you liquify real estate investment in 21days?..so if you buy treasury bill today or put your money in fixed deposit can you just walk to the bank and say you want to liquify without incurring charges..
Please don’t just come here and badmouth a company because of your own ignorance!!!!..

1 Like

Re: OXFORD GROUP Next Scam Invest Scheme by sinistermind(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2021
Frezhkid10:

You people just come here and type rubbish…didn’t you read the rudiments of investment become going into it..??
Where on earth can you liquify real estate investment in 21days?..so if you buy treasury bill today or put your money in fixed deposit can you just walk to the bank and say you want to liquify without incurring charges..
Please don’t just come here and badmouth a company because of your own ignorance!!!!..

Are you reading to attack or reading to understand?
I invested since August. I wanted to liquidate my investment and they are telling me it will take 21days for it to be processed. So what are you blabbering about??
Re: OXFORD GROUP Next Scam Invest Scheme by Frezhkid10(m): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2021
sinistermind:

Are you reading to attack or reading to understand?
I invested since August. I wanted to liquidate my investment and they are telling me it will take 21days for it to be processed. So what are you blabbering about??
So when they tell you it will take 21 days.. why then are you now blabbing??
Where you told the investment was a near cash asset??
Re: OXFORD GROUP Next Scam Invest Scheme by sinistermind(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2021
Frezhkid10:

So when they tell you it will take 21 days.. why then are you now blabbing??
Where you told the investment was a near cash asset??

Why should an investment take 21days to liquidate an investment. Na today I just Dey invest money?
Re: OXFORD GROUP Next Scam Invest Scheme by Frezhkid10(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2021
sinistermind:

Why should an investment take 21days to liquidate an investment. Na today I just Dey invest money?
Then you should keep your money in the bank if you need it 24hrs you request for it..keep your 100k in the bank bro..
All am saying is before you dabble into something..learn to do your own research.
Re: OXFORD GROUP Next Scam Invest Scheme by sinistermind(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2021
Frezhkid10:

Then you should keep your money in the bank if you need it 24hrs you request for it..keep your 100k in the bank bro..
All am saying is before you dabble into something..learn to do your own research.

Well na because I no my research na Wetin I Dey suffer now
Re: OXFORD GROUP Next Scam Invest Scheme by lordblynx(m): 4:45am On Jun 29, 2022
It's a SCAM already.
You can't log in

(1) (Reply)

Cardano Price To Rally Beyound $1.6 , More Than 50% Rally On Horizon / New Site For Naija Stock - Www.adten.net/stock / Circular To Shareholders Of Public Companies On Electronic Dividend Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.