Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Oxford Group Of Companies Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Oxford Group Of Companies Investment (20924 Views)

OXFORD GROUP Next Scam Invest Scheme / Oxford Group: How To Invest And Earn In Real Estate With Little Money / Oxford Group ..best Investment You Can Ever Get Your Hands On In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 28, 2020
Dont let doubting Thomas attitude keep you in a spot.....

The article on being part of the top 10 real estate disruptors.

https://thetop10magazine.com.ng/teniola-adesanya-nigerias-top-10-real-estate-disruptors-2020/

1 Like

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 28, 2020
If youre interested in buying real estate (land or housing)at strategic locations, we are still here for you....a flexible payment plan all drawn out for you.
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
Bleu orange oxford is here to secure your future, reach out to me let's pave the way for you.....
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
Are you interested in short or long term investments that yields guaranteed profit,Oxford bleu orange company has a plan that will suit your need...
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 31, 2020
Secure your future by investing today
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 31, 2020
Stop begging here and there....?secure your future today by investing with bleu orange Oxford......
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2020
5 months investment-10% interest
8 months investment-30% interest
12 months investment-50% interest
Invest today with as little as #100,000 getting a deed of agreement and a post dated cheque.......
Reach out to me let's set up an appointment and set you on the path to financial freedom.....
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 01, 2020
Watch your money grow with security

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by 2cribz: 7:59am On Aug 01, 2020
Cheap scam.i fit even edit pdf pass una. See scripted fake alerts . Scammers. No free money anywhere.not even btc. Nairaland na den of scammers. Bastards

3 Likes

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 01, 2020
2cribz:
Cheap scam.i fit even edit pdf pass una. See scripted fake alerts . Scammers. No free money anywhere.not even btc. Nairaland na den of scammers. Bastards
Please kindly find somewhere else to channel your frustration, because nairaland is filled with scammers doesnt mean they are no legit investment companies
https://bleuorange.com.ng
Am offended but won't stoop low to exchange words with you. Do your findings next time before speaking bad of what you're not sure of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2020
2cribz:
Why not make research/ask google or make findings before badmouthing what you know nothing about.....
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2020
Hit me up let's set an appointment at our office, The Oxford place,A close,off 3rd Avenue ,Gowon estate, Egbeda,Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2020
Oxford bleu orange company a subsidiary under Oxford group is to help secure your future through investment
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by 2cribz: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2020
Scam beware. Scammers have upgraded and now rent stores for the sake of making it look legit. There is no free money no where. I repeat .no work. No pay. Dont be fooled. It only moves the greedy,gives hope to the needy. If yall dont believe.i can't wait till you fall a victim.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hit me up let's get to discuss investment and set you on the path to financial freedom
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Your investment in our agric plans are safe because our farms are insured with leadway assurance

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by adexweird: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hi, where is your office on the island

1 Like

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by terpenoid(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
Chat me on 08160372670 for the island office and other info
adexweird:

1 Like

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Tobi700(m): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
2cribz:

Ignorance is a bastard, it is people that think they alot that get scammed easily, a wise man will make research instead of blabbing gibberish.

Oxford International Group is a fast growing Venture capital company that is modelled after Dangote group of companies.

2 Likes

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
We're still on,new investment packages. Call or DM me on for more information.

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Ahasco(m): 5:49am On Jan 01, 2021
What's the development so far? I'm observing before taking a lip. Would really love to invest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ahasco:
What's the development so far? I'm observing before taking a lip. Would really love to invest
Good evening and happy new year, we're waxing stronger to serve you better with amazing investment offers. so I can give detailed information and send necessary documents for better understanding.
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
adexweird:
Sorry I didn't respond to your message, it was an oversight . For the benefit of others our office on the island is located at ;Opposite Pizza Hut,Admiralty Way ,Lekki
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by WealthyWise(f): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2021
But how can I invest 1million naira and collect only 100k after a whole 5months! No! That is not right! Any business that makes just a hundred thousand naira after 5months from 1million should just lock up and find a more profitable line of business!!!

1 Like

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by DComestibles(f): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
If you don't want your BP to suddenly skyrocket, pls stay far away from Oxford international group. They are a set of uncoordinated group.
When it's time to pay your investment, that is when the banks have failed network and they are working on it. Their process is same as MMM.
I have recorded calls of complaints with them because they will come and say it's a lie. They made me appreciate piggyvest more.

As I speak, I'm yet to collect my money

3 Likes

Re: Oxford Group Of Companies Investment by Nezzjnr: 4:07am On Jun 29, 2021
DComestibles:
If you don't want your BP to suddenly skyrocket, pls stay far away from Oxford international group. They are a set of uncoordinated group.
When it's time to pay your investment, that is when the banks have failed network and they are working on it. Their process is same as MMM.
I have recorded calls of complaints with them because they will come and say it's a lie. They made me appreciate piggyvest more.

As I speak, I'm yet to collect my money
What are you expecting from people who are almost into everything

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Important Things To Do If You Want To Retire Early / Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender / How To Start Up A Cement Business - How Profitable Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.