Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory (34066 Views)

Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League / Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) / Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by KingDamzzy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
It's a blessing in disguise.

Now they can concentrate fully on the league. Who European conference league help by the way?

Spurs need to work on their finishing though. They were atrocious in front of goal yesterday. They should have been at least 3 goals up in the first half.

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by Holafizz: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Better days ahead...
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by HornyTave: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
ominilongest:

OK.

With the way you reason and behave, if your family raise a ransom of 100k naira for you, then they don't know what to use money for.
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by ominilongest(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
HornyTave:

With the way you reason and behave, if your family raise a ransom of 100k naira for you, then they don't know what to use money for.
OK.
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by Kingosytex(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
HornyTave:

grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by Olam09(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
I was discussing this stuff with someone earlier this month that there has never been a match forfeited by a team in football history.. wow this will be the first time in history.
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by HornyTave: 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
ominilongest:

OK.

If He like make he net worth na 10 trillion pounds, I no care. Na me deh pay my bills. you when deh talk, how much you worth? I sure say na your mama deh send you airtime to do Opera Mini monthly when you deh use take goof here

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by slivertongue: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Like Tottenham like Enyimba
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by unite4real: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Pls change the topic to EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE AND NOT THE EUROPA LEAGUE.

It's the third tier league

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by manee2(m): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
I feel Tottenham sees playing this tournament as an insult. I mean, they never were serious from day one.

"We have to accept this ruling, however, and our focus now turns to the competitions we remain in."

They just accepted comfortably and submissively
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kingosytex:
When it rains, it pours.
She like the way that i Rrrrrh
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by lalabrother: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
Tomorrow, Abacha go wake up undecided
softwerk:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Yesterday it was Buhari's birthday

Today Tottenham being robbed out of Europa

Only God knows 2moro
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by Cityfirstborn(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
It must have been embarrassing competing with opponent you have never heard of in the name of Europa conference league. Tottenham carefully opted out from the tournament by abandoning the match. It was carefully done.
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by Trojan8(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
First page of 30 comments and nobody can correct the nonsense headline. Did Tottenham play in the Europa League this season?

See most of them claiming tactician and analyst, yet can't spot a simple mistake.
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by Jostoman: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
inoki247:
people wey suppose deal with Barca....

Na dem dey lose out...
what are you trying to say grin
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by FahBuLous: 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
Make them kukuma award Leicester and Brighton 3 points na...
Rubbish.. angry angry
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by FahBuLous: 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Tonnac:
Get HIgh definition Movies in;
64gb - cartoon single and series for kids.
500gb - Action 2021 movies, Comedy, Korean,Drama, Cartoon.
1tb - Action Movies,Anime, Cartoon series, Comedy,Drama, Korean, Sci-fi,Horror.
You can as well request for old Movies
But can be sent to any location.
Call: ∅.8.l.5.3.7.8.3.l.∅.6
How much?
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by colossus91(m): 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
HornyTave:
Funny me say Kane never raise any trophy in his career

Make we kuku give am the beer
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by SEO2002: 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
dominique:
Tough luck
awwn...swthrt I missed u. Come and take me to cloud 9 bby
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by JBoss25(m): 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Tottenham smh
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by Pearl1910: 12:57am On Dec 21, 2021
They should have won their group with a game to spare. No excuses. Since they couldn't do that, they should have gone ahead to play the match with 13 players and ensure they win. D world can't be waiting for them.

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:08am On Dec 21, 2021
Walk over
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by SpyAC(m): 1:49am On Dec 21, 2021
Justinlean02:
It's obvious players are just pawns in the chess game of soccer. They earn those crazy amounts it's time they're made to work it out at all cost. FIFA don't give a Bleep about these players FIFA or FA don't even know.

Can't wait to unleash more African arts to the world through NFT...���

Jump in on the future wagon 2022 with massive wealth to claim in NFT Space... Buy tomorrow today ����
Check my signature
can you tutor me on this NFT?
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by suleolooyo: 2:11am On Dec 21, 2021
Europa league might be inconsequential the o some teams in Europe. But it remains possible route for Tottenham to win a trophy. They don't bungle it now.
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by raphy(m): 6:31am On Dec 21, 2021
It serves them right after they where playing with Liverpool as if it was a final..a

Even refree help tht refree need to be under probe for sending off Robertson.

Kane will never lift anything

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by Justinlean02(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2021
SpyAC:
can you tutor me on this NFT?
. Yeah sure, but If you can afford it, buy the guide on my signature. That's a perfect place to start we've got a community of newbies on Discord and we help each advance our knowledge and expertise
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by Athemisia: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2021
4everisaac:
How then where they able to play with Liverpool?
I support the decision
Exactly!! What Tottenham did was intentional... The rested and trained hard enough to face Liverpool why refusing to play their other games...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcelona Becomes The First Club To Have Players In Each Of The World Cup Group / Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt / Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.