Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory (34070 Views)

Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League / Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) / Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by Athemisia: 10:39am On Dec 21, 2021
Trojan8:
First page of 30 comments and nobody can correct the nonsense headline. Did Tottenham play in the Europa League this season?

See most of them claiming tactician and analyst, yet can't spot a simple mistake.
I was wondering which Europa league the op was talking about. Tottenham wey dey conference cup??!
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by UrVillagePpl: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
Justinlean02:
It's obvious players are just pawns in the chess game of soccer. They earn those crazy amounts it's time they're made to work it out at all cost. FIFA don't give a Bleep about these players FIFA or FA don't even know.

Can't wait to unleash more African arts to the world through NFT...���

Jump in on the future wagon 2022 with massive wealth to claim in NFT Space... Buy tomorrow today ������

Check my signature

Hello sir, please how can I reach you.
Thanks
Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by Justinlean02(m): 1:43am On Dec 26, 2021
SpyAC:
can you tutor me on this NFT?
Text me on WhatsApp +2347036948680

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcelona Becomes The First Club To Have Players In Each Of The World Cup Group / Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.