Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Sex Education, STD Prevention And Health Guide - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sex Education, STD Prevention And Health Guide (201 Views)

Home Remedy For Dry Cough , Sore Throat And Cold - Natural Health Guide / The Forever 'Home Of Aloes' ™ Health Guide and Tips / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Education, STD Prevention And Health Guide by Skoobem: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Use condoms.
Stay faithful.
Get tested.
When in doubt, see a medical professional.
Stop having anal and vagina sex at the same time without changing condoms or cleaning up, it is absolutely disgusting to put your penis in the anus and then switch it to the vagina, it is unhygienic and can get you infected.

Use condoms.

Abstain if you can't be faithful.

MouthAction, use a tungdom or dental dam.

Get vaccinated against Hepatitis.

If your condom should tear while in action, take yourself and your partner to a reputable lab and get tested within 24 hours.

Don't use condom in the first round and go flesh-to-flesh in the second round, it betrays the very aim of STD prevention by the use of condom.

(1) (Reply)

Know About How Braces Are Put On Teeth / Tutu’s Body Lies In State At South Africa Cathedral / Home Remedies For Different Kinds of Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.