Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Does Covenant Univesity Have The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does Covenant Univesity Have The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria (1721 Views)

Uniosun Ipetu-ijesa Campus In Turmoil Today / Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? / (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Covenant Univesity Have The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria by Biggie9: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2011
I have been to several University campuses in Nigeia.i have seen the beautiful ones like O.A.U.,Unical,the new ESUST campus,Unimaid,FUT minna,UNAD,the vast ABU etc. Others like Unilag are ok but just too conjested make a befitting world class campus. However lastweek i visited Canaanand and for the first time saw Covenant University and must confess that was beauty,organisation,nature and panning,all fused into one.Iam suprised that a private university could look so good.I recommed the nollwood guys to coose that location for their films as my question is,does that school have the most beutiful and organised campus in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

. / Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Technology Resumption Date / Next Thing After HND Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.