Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria (2291 Views)

I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho / Peseiro To NFF: Pay Me, Don’t Teach Me My Job / "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by Jerryhare: 4:24am On Dec 21, 2021
Nigeria will next week name Portuguese coach Jose Peseiro as the new coach of the senior national team ahead of the start of the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations, OwnGoalNigeria.com can exclusively reveal.

Following a lead by the print edition of Nigeria’s foremost sports tabloid Sportinglife, our editorial team set out to confirm the report and were told that the coach who is presently in charge of Venezuela will be named coach of the Super Eagles.

He is expected in Nigeria next week alongside the coach of Roma Jose Mourinho who recommended him to the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF). The NFF have offered to foot the bills of Mourinho.

Peseiro won’t be in charge of the Super Eagles for the Africa Cup of Nations but he will be in Cameroon to observe and work with the team from a distance before taking over for the World Cup qualifiers play off.

Terms of his deal will be wrapped up this week ahead of the unveiling next week and it see present interim coach Austine Eguavoen return back to his role as technical director of the NFF immediately after the AFCON.

Furthermore, the NFF have also shortlisted two other coaches in the event of failing to reach an agreement with 61 year old Peseiro who has also worked as coach of Saudi Arabia and was Mourinho’s assistant at Real Madrid.

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2021/12/20/mourinho-to-accompany-new-super-eagles-coach-jose-peseiro-to-nigeria-for-unveiling-next-week/

Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by Freestainworld(m): 4:40am On Dec 21, 2021
Never heard of him, but not important, this is the time for him to make himsef known to me through excellent performance if not na direct sack. cool

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:46am On Dec 21, 2021
It is good anyways, but why foreign coach?
Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by majamajic(m): 4:54am On Dec 21, 2021
SheikhMuniru:
It is good anyways, but why foreign coach?

Your brother coaches are corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by dahgifted(m): 4:55am On Dec 21, 2021
Why can't they go for mourinho instead!
Are NFF allergic to top notch? grin

3 Likes

Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by usecondom(m): 5:03am On Dec 21, 2021
Mourinho is now agba Yahoo using format on Nigeria football federation? First class flight to Naija and in a 5 Star � hotel while his Roma is still crawling like a lil baby.

7 Likes

Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by nrexzy: 5:11am On Dec 21, 2021
We for find our own local coach o.... Olisha, etc
Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by Winningbot: 6:02am On Dec 21, 2021
The for sign guardiola
Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by paulolee(m): 6:25am On Dec 21, 2021
so moirinho is now our king maker??
pls NFF should Gv us details of how much dis man would earn n how much mou would be paid too.
they should also be careful wen drafting his contract to avoid another rhor saga.
I still think eguavon is the man to lead us to the promise land, I even prefer him to this unknown Portuguese..
he is dt good n haven't coach any top team in Europe apart from Portuguese team, his biggest national team job is Venezuela?
abegi, i prefer eguavon wey I know to this gee, forget dt mourinho factor

1 Like

Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by paulolee(m): 6:26am On Dec 21, 2021
Winningbot:
The for sign guardiola
e go leave city come Nigeria? even wen e gets ready for national team football, spain coaching role dey wait for am

1 Like

Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by paulolee(m): 6:28am On Dec 21, 2021
usecondom:
Mourinho is now agba Yahoo using format on Nigeria football federation? First class flight to Naija and in a 5 Star � hotel while his Roma is still crawling like a lil baby.
the tin tire me....na jus spending of money wey naija no get...I also believe dt after paying the coach, mou go de collect him own consultation fee as a king maker...coach wey e time don pass dey use us cash out
Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by paulolee(m): 6:29am On Dec 21, 2021
majamajic:

no be lie...and all foreign coaches are allergic to corruption abi??
Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by Tonytonex(m): 6:50am On Dec 21, 2021
Okay
Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by Miller232: 7:15am On Dec 21, 2021
usecondom:
Mourinho dey do jagaban style he go put people for position dey collect owo mi da from them grin grin
Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2021
majamajic:

Then the NFF should be headed by a foreigner too.
Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by louken(m): 7:55am On Dec 21, 2021
This new coach has a very weak resume. I googled him and his records are not impressive at all. I hope he won't be worse than Rohr.
Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by majamajic(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Then the NFF should be headed by a foreigner too.

If it's possible , by FIFA rules it's not possible
Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by rayvelez(m): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2021
E con be like say Roma Fc and SuperEagles NFF are now a team like wtf...
Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:14am On Dec 21, 2021
majamajic:

South americans are also known to be corrupt..
Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by majamajic(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
South americans are also known to be corrupt..

At least non of his tribe is here or his boys or his boys boys or his boss boys or his old team mate brother/ boys

Besides foreigners has won us more trophies , qualified us our first world cup , won us olympics
Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2021
Why NFF is going for old age coaches. This one tired me.
Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by Dailymice: 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
cheesy
Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by lottomkyes200: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Not a good sign hmmm someone should remember what I said ooo
Re: Mourinho To Accompany New Super Eagles Coach Jose Peseiro To Nigeria by kenzysmith: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
To be this guy cv is far above every foriegn coach cv that has ever been appointed. Fc porto , valencia, saudi arabia

(1) (Reply)

100% Natural 100% Effective 100% Herbals. / 8 Of The Best Players Never To Have Won A Top-flight League Title / WWE Raw Results: Winners, Grades, Reaction And Highlights From July 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.