Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) (32565 Views)

Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) / This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) / Black Soot In Port Harcourt: People Are Dying Here - A Nairalander Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by Agricmoney(m): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2021
everybody dey talk am since

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by pretydiva(f): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2021
IbileIfe:

Wike doesn't care.
Then he's heartless.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by samx4real(m): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2021
Part of the I refuse to live in Warri

Around refinary

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by olas24u(f): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

The black soot is been caused by illegal refineries.

The Nigerian Government needs to have zero tolerance for illegal refineries in the Niger Delta.

Anybody caught operating an illegal refinery should be killed with their organs harvested for reuse by people who needs it.
Why will you want to kill ,do you have any functioning refineries in nigeria?
Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by Theladyjane(f): 8:45am On Dec 21, 2021
Shop on jumia with my voucher code (DCNJANE) to get 10% discount on all items ❣️

Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by Zagee: 8:46am On Dec 21, 2021
Crazy stuff. We need to stop this and bear the consequences of shortage of fuel and kerosene.
Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by Prenonjebose: 8:46am On Dec 21, 2021
The health hazard the people are exposed to, is terrible
Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2021
I know those people won't do shit about this matter.....
Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by TheMan3: 8:47am On Dec 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

The Nigerian Government needs to have zero tolerance for illegal refineries in the Niger Delta.

Anybody caught operating an illegal refinery should be killed with their organs harvested for reuse by people who needs it.
just see what a Human being I saying. Do you even know what kill means?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by 7pages(m): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2021
embarassedAll celebrities from south south should shook mouth on this perhaps it will get the attention of the authority

Nigerians lives matter ooo, Nigeria Governments

Meanwhile shey na all owner of cars at ikorodu knows how to drive? Don't you guys need driver as car owners demand across all area of lagos state?

I'm looking for a driving job good people of Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by obinnajohnson: 8:48am On Dec 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Please, go through ur write-up with humanity in you.
Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by sageb: 8:48am On Dec 21, 2021
Black soot is a great atmospheric hazard here in Port Harcourt.
Lord, save us ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by arantess: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2021
AuntyVanessa1:
shocked

That tyrant in river state government house will not see this and act fast. The ogogoro drinking bastard of the governor will act fast assuming it was something concerning peaceful IPOB just to please the parasitic northerners.

He said in an interview that it's in God's hands
That he can't do anything

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by ajumma(m): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2021
Jidemoo:
Sometimes I wonder and it also seems as if it's a crime to be a Nigerian

Help yourself below and stop disturbing our peace here

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by Kinematics: 8:52am On Dec 21, 2021
AuntyVanessa1:
shocked

That tyrant in river state government house will not see this and act fast. The ogogoro drinking bastard of the governor will act fast assuming it was something concerning terrorist IPOB just to please the parasitic northerners.

Fixed!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by RIVERS1stson: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
Port Harcourt is the most polluted city in the world. Kinematics won't come here to defend his state

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by itsme01: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
What greed would cause

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by Mac2016(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2021
3gpvids:
Na war fit stop kpo-fire for rivers state

Soldiers way dey river na millionaires now

kpo-fire owners no go gree stop just like that
Going out of ph on Saturday morning. I saw massive smoke emanating from deep in the forest along the road. You will think there's an oil depot near as fuel tankers lined up the road as well. I was told they were all waiting to get loaded with fuel from kpo fire. I tell you this is an entrenched criminal setting.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by poiZon: 8:55am On Dec 21, 2021
Just 3months for ph, my white towel turn milky colour.
Govt both state and local nees do something..
I won't call fed govt cos they r irresponsible at the moment.
Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by RIVERS1stson: 8:57am On Dec 21, 2021
Kinematics:

Fixed!

Useless slum dweller. Port Harcourt is the most polluted city in the world.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by Godmademan(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2021
Starseed:
In less than 10 years, a lot of Rivers state residents would have respiratory diseases plus cancer. I pity babies and known asthmatics in Rivers state
My concern lies with the effects on the brain of the young. These hydrocarbon emissions have far reaching consequences for the future. Our leaders don't see this disaster looking cos they are blinded either by greed or ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by Crafteck1: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2021
Laggafin:
They should eat de soot cuz they agreed to sabotage our efforts before and after the war to liberate dem from the parasitic North

You are an imbecilexxx, see the way you use we at liberty, what have you done for your race than type and promote division.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by ajumma(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2021
make Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of
Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (Coza)
no kom hear this oo
Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by Samunique(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2021
Femmyfestus:
A certain nairalander here complains about this each and every day. Like I said earlier 80% of the people chopping the oil money are far away in abj. Babon dey work, monkey dey chop.
My brother no be lie o, cough and catarrh wan kill us here o.

My wife went to a nearby pharmacy yesterday, and I need to call her wether they tied her down there bcs she was taken too much time, she told it was the crowd at the pharmacy that delayed her.

Na the Christmas gift for PH be that o.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by thundafire: 9:08am On Dec 21, 2021
Femmyfestus:
A certain nairalander here complains about this each and every day. Like I said earlier 80% of the people chopping the oil money are far away in abj. Babon dey work, monkey dey chop.
the boys doing dey kpo fire will not last beyond 5years from now because it will damage their system

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by michoim(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2021
Too much of these black suit in my are at Elenlewon in Portharcourt. It's compounded by dry season, as there's no more rainfall to help wash off the soot from the atmosphere...

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:10am On Dec 21, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
This is good. Wike needs to sit up and act fast. Flyovers are good but this soot can adversely affect the health of millions who are supposed to use the flyovers.
Wike or Buhari? Who is charge of the oil that is coursing the environmental hazard?
Re: Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) by Baba1234: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2021
That black soot might be as a result of lack of maintenance of the carbon black plant in the refineries in portharcourt.

black carbon is produced through the incomplete combustion of fossil fuel , biofuel , biomass!! Its used as color pigments , Ink and mainly used as reinforcing filler in tires and other rubber products.
I think d illegal refinery play a role in the pollution but the bigger refineries are a manace if the plants are not fixed!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event / Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks / COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.