Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth (18082 Views)

Man Mocks Korede Bello For Using Andriod Phones, Korede Advises The Youth. PICX / Timaya Advises People Living Fake Lifestyles / Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by Omicronvaccine: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2021
Popular Nigerian singer, Timaya has advised youth to invest in themselves and to work hard, IgbereTV reports

He said this over the weekend during a recent event in Lagos. He said:

“Please invest. Don’t be a foolish person o, because if you are broke, nobody will pick your call. I am begging you, my knees are down, please. Nobody loves anybody, just get your money right and go home.

When you have your money you can call the shots. Tell yourself ‘I must be focused.’ Say, ‘in this 2022 it shall be right with me’.” From the bottom of my heart, thank you for always being my fan. But you must promise me something, that thing you believe in, you must always want to achieve it, believe in yourself.

I was a dirty smelling boy, I dey sell plantain before, but today I am young and rich and if you know say I suffer before put your hands together for yourself."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXvLTQ_LRoy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by malcom1X: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2021
Only mummy and Daddy loves you.

No one else. Others will take something in return.

276 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by philiancoop(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2021
Legend

24 Likes

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by Jidemoo: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2021
The truth cannot be far-fetched from what Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa said

Na when you dey broke you go know say na only you Waka come into this world

223 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by philiancoop(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2021
malcom1X:

Even that love is still selfish. So that they can boast before their mates

140 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2021
This one don talk better thing. undecided
This life ehhh undecided

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2021
True talk brother. No love in the streets and most of us were raised by the wolves.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by Hintona(f): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2021
Noted Timaya! kiss

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by WibusJaga: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2021

Na so. Except the people responsible for bringing you to this planet. Even those ones de disappoint sometimes.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by RapistOnBail: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2021

Very nice words

23 Likes

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by Analyst7: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
True but don't be close minded on loving others

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
In other words, he is not picking any broke persons call and he does not love anybody despite being a poor smelling plantain boy that was helped directly and indirectly..

Timaya, this is not motivation... people who eventually make it with this mindset end up being the meanest people ever.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by chudez0147(m): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

Whatever happened to Let Love lead.

It is well

7 Likes

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by crazyABO(m): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
In reference to what happened between Pocolee and Portable undecided acting like they were helping him , but only riding the illiterate guy

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by ImoleNaija: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
I understand him but some love just comes naturally, even in the streets.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by FalseProphet1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
Simps will not harken unto this advise, I see them spending their life savings on broke slay queens, I see them getting dumped, I see them in severe pains.

This I have seen.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by FreeStuffsNG: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
But he recieved a lot of love from his fans when he was a newbie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by onlinetrader: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by Iamdbull: 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

That's not true ooo nairalanders have been showing me and my music lots of love

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by BAVOSKI(m): 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Abo oro la n sofun Omoluabi....
A word is enough for the Wise

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by Jokerman(m): 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Truly.

Only God loves

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by Zinko: 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Word!
Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by BAZ001: 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
True talk about money.
Na who get money get love
Dis money self

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by nosleep: 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
some friends have love for you. they are few some friends are angels.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lol
Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by Tovard(m): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
I am also begging you reading this message that you can only believe in yourself. Nobody, I mean no single person would believe in you than yourself. If you are broke today, nobody will recognize your nor give you that regards or honour. Work on yourself, believe in that your legit hustles and you will soon break ground.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by SolaScrivens: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
malcom1X:

Even self no be everyone get loving mummy and daddy.

Only God's love Sure.
Psalm 27:10
Though my father and mother forsake me,
the Lord will receive me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by Kutunban: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
No cap

1 Like

Re: Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth by DropsMic(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Normal levels

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekoyejo Abudu, Mo Abudu's Son, Graduates From Duke University / Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo / Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.