Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Chat On Punkpanda And Earn Money - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chat On Punkpanda And Earn Money (1194 Views)

Earn Money Online With Zero Registration Fee. / Join Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Facebook LIVE Chat On Monday, September 17th, / Work At Home: Apply For Online Tutoring Jobs And Earn Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chat On Punkpanda And Earn Money by vicgid(m): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2021
HELLO GUYS STOP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING, AND RUSH IT. YEA!

I WANT YOU TO DOWNLOAD THIS APP AND WE WILL BE CHATTING ON IT

WE BOTH EARN PPM TOKEN BY USING IT TO CHAT

THE PPM TOKEM WILL WORTH $1 PER UNIT BEFORE FEBRUARY.

THIS IS ONE OF THE RARE OPPORTUNITY IN THE CRYPTO SPACE.

DOWLOAD IT NOW AND LET'S CONNECT AND MAKE THOUSAND DOLLARS ON IT.

http://punkpanda.io/download

USE MY INVITATION CODE �

THEN JOIN THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO SIGN UP WITH THE LINK BELOW

MY RESEARCH ON THIS IS BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT.

ONLY those ready for exploit via Crypto follow this update... AMA(Ask Me Anything) I am ready to answer. Ignore and missout
Registered but the app is blank. I can't see my contacts or do anything.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by monsterg(m): 9:41am On Dec 18
HELLO GUYS STOP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING, AND RUSH IT. YEA!

I WANT YOU TO DOWNLOAD THIS APP AND WE WILL BE CHATTING ON IT

WE BOTH EARN PPM TOKEN BY USING IT TO CHAT

THE PPM TOKEM WILL WORTH $1 PER UNIT BEFORE FEBRUARY.

THIS IS ONE OF THE RARE OPPORTUNITY IN THE CRYPTO SPACE.

DOWLOAD IT NOW AND LET'S CONNECT AND MAKE THOUSAND DOLLARS ON IT.
Just search for PUNKPANDA app in ur Apple Play store or Google play store, download it and register using 837249 as ur invitation code

USE MY INVITATION CODE �

THEN JOIN THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO SIGN UP WITH THE LINK BELOW

MY RESEARCH ON THIS IS BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT.

ONLY those ready for exploit via Crypto follow this update... AMA(Ask Me Anything) I am ready to answer. WhatsApp number 0 8 0 348 99 997
Re: Chat On Punkpanda And Earn Money by vicgid(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2021
*Try any of this IF YOU ARE HAVING CHALLENGE WITH VERIFICATION CODE����*

(1.) After selecting Nigeria +234 code, put *0* also in front of ur phone no digits

OR

(2.) Don’t add +234 again in front of ur phone no digits after selecting d Nigeria +234 on d dropdown. Just type *0803……*

*FINALLY, I DISCOVERED THAT GLO NUMBERS RECEIVES VERIFICATION CODE IMMEDIATELY, SO IF YOU HAVE GLO NUMBER, USE IT ON PUNKPANDA MESSAGING APP.*
Re: Chat On Punkpanda And Earn Money by vicgid(m): 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
*A little Brief about Pandaplay* ������

Pandaplay will be the first *crypto-based* Fantasy sports game app.

Fantasy (OR virtual) sports is *Billions of dollars worth industry*. It is basically a simulated virtual game comprising of different sports played over the internet.

Pandaplay will be launched first in India *December 25th,2021* as it already has 50,000 players ready to go now and over 100,000 to get on board come Dec 25th when it launched fully.

Fantasy sports in India is worth *over $500Million with over 20Million users/players/bettors involved in it AND 8% of these population spending an average $10 daily on it*

Pandaplay will be well and widely accepted in India as it affords them a means of paying less commissions unlike the regular fiat they already use!!

Fantasy Sports is legal in India and with their numbers, *Pandaplay* will do immensely well there.

Of course, this basically means a steady *Demand for PPM tokens* daily which can only be gotten from free app miners/presale buyers offering their tokens for sale on public exchanges!!

Mind u, the daily mined tokens can’t exceed *100,800 daily (2100 every 30mins, 4200 every hr)* maximum!!

So imagine a daily demand of Millions of dollars on a total supply of *100,800 PPM tokens*

I leave u to punch your calculators for that!!

I rest my case�������

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Clothes Spots In Lagos / Accenture Address / Processing Fee (green House Consulting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.