Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants (41379 Views)

Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant / Comfort Iraya Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 (Pictures) / Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by BigDolph(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2021
Alex go don fvck pumpum tire for this beauty pageant wey him dey do
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by typicalgamer(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2021
Beautiful girls my foot.

E be like you never see strippers when they Abuja before
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by victons(m): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2021
Jaw dropping
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by sylve11: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2021
Which kind posture be this? grin cool

4 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by Englishisamust: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2021
Acekoncepts27:
na teeth dropping

Na mouth dropping be disoo
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by bayelsa1son(m): 11:55am On Dec 29, 2021
Millimann:

The girl on the third picture, extreme left:

What kind of armpit is that? shocked shocked shocked
.....Comrade you notice am too

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by orgylover: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2021
Alphafeezay:
Wait, who be the guy again? Na Mr Abuja?
me I tire o. He even come dey pose pass the girls . Abi na tranny?

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by Omicron007: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2021
Alex owns 15% equity stake on Nairaland.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by Shobizz(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2021
Can we see their faces without makeup
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by mrkings84(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2021
Hungry day oooo......
Abeg who can borrow 2k on trust, will definiyely pay back by January....?
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by juniorstar(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2021
dailybuzzng:
Jaw Dropping Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants Break Internet

The dazzling pictures of the 2021 Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja contestants have set the internet buzzing since released by organisers of the beauty pageant.

The beauty queens in the captivating images brandished their smile and their glittering look

The long awaited Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja Grand Finale produced Miss Comfort M. Iraya as the winner of the 2021 edition.

At the Grand Finale which took place at Sheraton Hotels Abuja, Miss Lilian Obodo also emerged the first runner up as Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja.

In the same vein, at the event organised by Dolce Entertainment, Miss Tiara D. Damilola grabbed Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja Advocate with her second runner up position.

Others who smiled home Miss Princess Gambo who emerged as Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja Ambassador 2021, Miss Promise Ogah who is now the Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja Model and Miss Lois Christian who grabbed the coveted position of Face of Dolce Entertainment Ltd 2021.

Notable individuals who have distinguished themselves with excellent service delivery in their fields of endeavour were also given awards of recognition.

https://www.abujapress.com/2021/12/jaw-dropping-photos-of-most-beautiful.html
The first gal should actually be the most beautiful
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by tempusfugit: 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
THIS AINT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN ABUJA , NA CONNECTION CARRY THEM REACH WHERE THEY DEY

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by muheeb01(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Alex report and beauty pageant na 5&6

Check my signature and profile to contact me and my work,I have a very potent traditional or herbal solution for you on your health....
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by masui(m): 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
Millimann:

The girl on the third picture, extreme left:

What kind of armpit is that? shocked shocked shocked

Na extra meat.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by tonyashburton: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
AlexReports na love-vendor.If you dongerrit,forgerrit.
Next week own na Most Delicious Girl in Nigeria.
Alex Nwankwo if na your sister you go like am?

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by GoldenSpec: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
Tarh! Na dz thing u dey call beautiful. My future babe sef fine pass dz one undecided
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by daddytime(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
With all that pop and dulux paint for face?

Alex, are you okay?
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by tutudesz: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
DropsMic:
Haba... Alex take a break na.. How you go do organize contest every two weeks
Alex and Co are Abuja pimps O! The beauty queen title bring more money, than normal girls
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by Deiks: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Wait shebi na girl be that she wan look like James brown
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by ikorodureporta: 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
cheesy inductees into ...whareva u think
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by Enny2013(f): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Beautiful...
I just hate all dese face paintings wt passion!!!
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by IbileIfe: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
YorubaLord:
Nonsense! If these are the best from Abuja, several Shomolu girls better pass dem. angry
Are you insulting my classy Shomolu beauties?
Even Ajegunle girls are more beautiful than these Abuja "runs" girls AlexReports pimps to the local big boys in Abuja of questionable occupations.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
what is stunning, the women or the pictures? dailybuzzng, you seem to be a journalist or an aspiring one, you need to brush up on your English!!!

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by Elporo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Deborah98:
Most beautiful girls for this Abuja wey I dey kwa.. be fearing God small small naa

I think he mean't "women". Even women sef.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by everythinggirly(f): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
She is beautiful.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by Ara21(f): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
So these ones too follow beautiful girls in abuja, please I am in Abuja. No be them fine pass for Abuja. Just say photos of some girls in abuja.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by Prosmobi: 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
MoDaniel:
Are these the 'most beautiful' girls?
My sister would outclass any of them, no doubt... sad
Can i have her number?
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by Loreettaa: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
dailybuzzng:
Jaw Dropping Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants Break Internet

The dazzling pictures of the 2021 Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja contestants have set the internet buzzing since released by organisers of the beauty pageant.

The beauty queens in the captivating images brandished their smile and their glittering look

The long awaited Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja Grand Finale produced Miss Comfort M. Iraya as the winner of the 2021 edition.

At the Grand Finale which took place at Sheraton Hotels Abuja, Miss Lilian Obodo also emerged the first runner up as Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja.

In the same vein, at the event organised by Dolce Entertainment, Miss Tiara D. Damilola grabbed Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja Advocate with her second runner up position.

Others who smiled home Miss Princess Gambo who emerged as Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja Ambassador 2021, Miss Promise Ogah who is now the Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja Model and Miss Lois Christian who grabbed the coveted position of Face of Dolce Entertainment Ltd 2021.

Notable individuals who have distinguished themselves with excellent service delivery in their fields of endeavour were also given awards of recognition.

https://www.abujapress.com/2021/12/jaw-dropping-photos-of-most-beautiful.html
First girl looks a bit like me. Smaller chest though. And not as tall.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by WillyDave: 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
MoDaniel:
Are these the 'most beautiful' girls?
My sister would outclass any of them, no doubt... sad

Until that your sister comes out, we can't say.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by raphy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
That man na p!mp he don bang some of the girls that came for the shoes the sweetest girl who giv him.Mouth Action wins

Na so mm e be
Re: Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants by Banter1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bone Thugs In Harmony.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear / My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads / Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.