Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,015 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide (24625 Views)

Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' / Billionaire Mufasa Host Zlatan, Poko Lee And Others In His Mansion / How To Poco Dance By Poco Lee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by biddostandard: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
lol. I be nairaland ghost grin grin cool
Goan calm down cool
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Aguilar(m): 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Who be all these ones
The thing self tire me.
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by GetMeRight: 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

But their relationship cannot be smooth again even if they accept him back, because he has already tarnished Poco Lee's image

Or, Poco Lee already tarnished his own image. He's a cheat
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by gazza07(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
This one blow and explode in one week, still vanishes in same week. Too much of everything is stupid. This portable got plenty and excess street in him, he needs to take a chill pill undecided

1 Like

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Ekealterego: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
GetMeRight:

Or, Poco Lee already tarnished his own image. He's a cheat
The music industry is deeper than the finished presentation you see on the surface. For that guy to be there, different moves were made, different teams behind the scenes. Poco actually shared the money 200 dollars amongst all the guys who were working behind him coming out with no pay at all. They invested heavy, free time and money for what you see.
However, because they aren't too quick to start breaking things done for you, you might believe it is just by talent alone.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by KingDash: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
ice don scatter this guy.. omo say no to drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Tobidarker02: 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
They used you, and you still apologize
The poor keep getting poorer and humiliated

4 Likes

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by obowunmi(m): 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
They are BULLIES.
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Freerhyme1(m): 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nobody will even remember his song before end of January 2022, radarada

1 Like

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by KayCee92(m): 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Atticusxsz:

This your Grammar pass Grammy o. grin

. grin grin we never finish the one wey we dey, u carry another matter come. This senate is adjourned grin
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by getrich4life: 12:15am On Dec 22, 2021
I pray this guy be able to manage the fame
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by youngstrow(m): 12:48am On Dec 22, 2021
Good for him seh e apologize for everything he had done but sincerely speaking poco do bad haba poco lee you don already go far past this illiterate portable,why will you do such things no be say you sing in that song,secondly no be say na you get the song so I see no reason why your name go appear first as if na you featured portable and olamide its unfair.

Secondly the guy went to wizzy concert he performed and wizzy spray him some cash in dollars I remember you said it yourself that the money you pick are 3000 plus and the guy portable also knows and they use im mind count the money,why would you do such things at lease if you wan take out of the money unto say na you epp the guy pack the money no be say u go come chop more than the owner out of $3k you gave the right owner just $600 who does that,i no blame the(portable)guy for speaking his mind nxt time you no go try that shit for him or anybody.

1 Like

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Ykc2(m): 12:55am On Dec 22, 2021
I listened to that song one kind of yeye noice
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by youngstrow(m): 1:05am On Dec 22, 2021
Ekealterego:

The music industry is deeper than the finished presentation you see on the surface. For that guy to be there, different moves were made, different teams behind the scenes. Poco actually shared the money 200 dollars amongst all the guys who were working behind him coming out with no pay at all. They invested heavy, free time and money for what you see.
However, because they aren't too quick to start breaking things done for you, you might believe it is just by talent alone.

why will he use another person money pay some dude so what if wizzy no con spray the guy money ko,I beg what you saying is not an excuse even poco know sey im don Bleep up even if poco truly load those dudes 200dos wher is the remaining money at least out of $3k he gave portable 600dos plus the 200 wey he use paid those guys making 800dollars na where the remaining money con dey,Wetin poco do na a very bad thing.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by youngstrow(m): 1:11am On Dec 22, 2021
bizbrainko:

It's always like that all over the world until you are strong enough to stand alone . People who put resources to take your career to the next level must also profit from it. There are a million and one artiste out there looking for who to invest in there career but people are scared to put in their hard earned money because of characters like this guy who thinks he knows it all.

poco no be him manager and he never invest any money on that guy,truly na poco tag olamide before ila demand for the guy so that's no mean make him come dey chop another person sweat.

1 Like

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by youngstrow(m): 1:12am On Dec 22, 2021
youngstrow:

poco no be him manager and he never invest any money on that guy,truly na poco tag olamide before ola demand for the guy so that's no mean make him come dey chop another person sweat.
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by youngstrow(m): 1:21am On Dec 22, 2021
JerryJJZ:
This gives us another understanding why 'godfatherism' isnt ending in Nigerian politics soon. The day a benefactor goes against his tutelage, he will be reminded of where he's coming from. Las las, all protocols must be fully observed for both parties to win.

Lesson learnt from this whole process
1. The street is large. You claim you are in street, once you get to another location, learn the rudiments of that street. Street isnt street. The way you do your thing on Lagos street may put you in trouble in Edo streets.
2. Never ever ever bit the tongue that fed you
3. Compromising is part of the game
4. Sometimes, you must learn retreat. An adage says, a ram that goes backward, isnt cowardice, but went to reinforce.
5. Look away from things that your life doesnt depend on.
6. Not all things deserve your attention
7. Learn the rules and rudiments of the game before you start making pronouncements
8. Add sincerity to your humility
9. He that knows how you ascend the throne of fame, knows how to descend as well
10. Fame is not for all
11. Fame is more toxic that we thought
12. Approach matters more than we were taught
13. Always dress well
14. Stay away from weed
15. Lastly, always accept corrections once you discovered you have erred.

#Add yours

what are you saying no be everybody fit comot eyes for some matters,thank god the guy dey do things like person wey no well that's why he went ahead to do the video why poco no deliver all the money to the guy make we dey talk true Wetin poco do no good at all.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by youngstrow(m): 1:27am On Dec 22, 2021
mailemy:
You guys can be too emotional and lack proper reasoning. It's biz. Someone who brings you to lime light will want to benefit from it too and if its easy, he should have promoted himself. He would still have been unknown if not for those guys. Even If wizkid spread him some money, he has some underground
guys that are behind him. What if poko shared the money to other guys too.

what if wizzy no spray am that money will those guys no go get paid poco na thief no be say na him carry them to the show why must him be the one paying them.

4 Likes

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by blingxx(m): 1:29am On Dec 22, 2021
KingDash:
ice don scatter this guy.. omo say no to drugs.

Say no to drug my guy that's why i remain on loud and loud alone grin
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Holydrone: 1:53am On Dec 22, 2021
I'm fed up of living but I'm scared of dying. I have given up and I can't do nothing to help my life. I have been evicted from my house and I have nowhere to go because I couldn't raise the 48,000 to renew the health.

I'm fed up because I have 2 kids that are finding the new reality unbearable and I decided to take them to my in-laws place pending when I will be able to get myself together and retrieve my luggage from the friends that managed to let me have it with them. I lost my Security Job at a government institution, they downsized and unfortunately I'm one of the victims.

I need help from conscientious parents on this platform to raise whatever little sum so I could be able to rent a room and hopefully work on getting a better job next year. Now I'm at your mercy, please help my condition in anyway you can. I will appreciate your gesture.. 070.683775.41

UbA...
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:02am On Dec 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
Portable wan trend. grin
Yeye. See e head like rice farm. grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Caboceer: 3:56am On Dec 22, 2021
Felabrity:
Poco Lee should be the one apologising

Abi now

This is something I've noticed in Nigeria, if you no allow make dem cheat you for this country, you turn to bad person. E go come be like say you commit crime, for speaking up for your right.
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by UnimkeAk(m): 4:36am On Dec 22, 2021
Whazar:

Lala no gree pick call again?
Have u given the mod his weekly coochie?
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by GEEBITE: 4:45am On Dec 22, 2021
He is really profiting off somebody's IP. All his previous streams combined is like half of this guy's work. Big CHEAT.
AK481:
We have seen it before
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:46am On Dec 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Who be all these ones
bunch of agberos my nigga!
undecided
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by blueprint22(m): 6:41am On Dec 22, 2021
Freerhyme1:
Nobody will even remember his song before end of January 2022, radarada

At least he will enjoy his time bruh....At least his generation will know he rolled and dined with the big boys in Nigeria industry at a time....

1 Like

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by seunmsg(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2021
Maybe the entire drama was arranged just to make portable trend.
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by GetMeRight: 7:34am On Dec 22, 2021
Ekealterego:

While you are at it, you might also want to explain and rationalise why he put his name first in the track while featuring Olamide and Portable?

1 Like

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Ekealterego: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2021
youngstrow:

why will he use another person money pay some dude so what if wizzy no con spray the guy money ko,I beg what you saying is not an excuse even poco know sey im don Bleep up even if poco truly load those dudes 200dos wher is the remaining money at least out of $3k he gave portable 600dos plus the 200 wey he use paid those guys making 800dollars na where the remaining money con dey,Wetin poco do na a very bad thing.

....but when all the dudes dey spend their own money on the guy, una no complain.

Did you see that not one musician have complained about Poco?

Brother the music industry works differently.

Even in America, the fact that you sang and composed a song doesn't make it yours.

Many musicians are killed for demanding for their masters or wanting to buy back their masters because they do not OWN their own music.

There are deals, some musicians push their song to someone else just to attach their name to it because of publicity. While some just do business with it.

You ever reason why people like Larry Gaga and DJ Khalid just pop up in music videos and take their song as theirs without adding one note?

Bro, I can't go deeper than that.
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Ekealterego: 8:10am On Dec 22, 2021
GetMeRight:

While you are at it, you might also want to explain and rationalise why he put his name first in the track while featuring Olamide and Portable?

If he doesn't own the master's, he won't be able to upload an original.

Do you know the deal they both agreed on?

The music have always been uploaded from day one as Poco's first. Could be for promotion like many upcoming musicians do these days to get their names out there. loads and loads of them.
Music investors/DJs like DJ Khalid, Larry Gaga, they own music and the master's without even saying a word when they feature superstars.

The music business is more than the presentation you see on the surface. A lot of musicians struggling to make it will swap swap that position with Portable in a heartbeat just to have Poco spend all that money on them.

The Portable is greedy, when Poco and his crew were spending money carrying him in hotels, breaking deals for him to meet super stars, paying blogs to carry the guy, bringing superstars to spit on the sound and shouting out his name. When they were getting free and paid favours to show promoters etc, he didn't complain even though he didn't spend his own money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uriel And Bassey Co-host Nexus Kitchen Cookout In Ibadan / Pregnant Korra Obidi Participates In ”So You Think You Can Dance". Wows Judges / Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.