Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

How To Avoid Being Scammed Online. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Avoid Being Scammed Online. (142 Views)

Sportybet Scammed / How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job / Most Of The Time Your CV Is Reviewed By ATS, Avoid Being Rejected. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Being Scammed Online. by Phillips2020(m): 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
It is true that there is no greater freedom than making steady income by using the internet. But several factors make many people to lose interest in investing their time on earning online such as the extortion usually caused by many online scammers and fraudsters.
However, for you to engage in a right online business and also to avoid being duped on internet, you must take note of the following;

1. Don't make the mistake of searching how to make money online on Google �
If you do, you may end up becoming more broke because you will eventually lands on scammers page.

2. Run away from multi-level marketing platforms requiring you to be referring people.

3. Abstain from platform that promises you money without any work. Most of the platforms require you to just be reading news or be liking social media posts. They are scammers!

4. Run away from investment platform that promises to double your money within 45 mins or 1hr. They are fraudsters

5. Any business that promises you money by just filling survey forms are also fake. Disregard!

Now let's look at the right online business that are not scam.
Note: You can only make money online when you are able to solve people's problem. And this is why digital skills are important becuase they make increase your worth and change you to become a problem solver and thus making money.
I will just mention 3 of the Skills. They are:
1. Freelancing : rendering services to people you don't know online and getting paid for it. It maybe services like graphic designing, copywriting, article writing etc. Popular platforms for freelancing are Upwork and Fiverr. You earn in dollars as a freelancer.

2. Virtual Assistance : If you have access to a computer you can work as a virtual assistant from your home by assisting people to reduce their workload. You also earn in dollars as a virtual assistant.

3. Affiliate Marketing: With just your smartphone,you can become an affiliate marketer,recommending valuable products to those who will buy them and getting your own commission when they buy. You can make your first million within 6 month of consistency and focus.

I think I am able to expose you to one or two facts. If you are interested in learning any of the 3 skills you can message me.
My name is Philip Kayode.
The CEO, PHAM KAY GRAPHICS AND DIGITAL HUB.

I am an Affiliate Marketer,a Graphic designer and also into Copywriting. Reach out to me on whatsapp 08162367195

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of Autocad/construction Jobs. Location Will Not Be A Barrier / Happy new year / Promo Promo Job Empowerment Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.