Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please (12601 Views)

Which bank gives PTA easily / Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) / Please Which Bank Gives PTA In Less Than 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by GiggsTk(m): 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hi everyone, I need urgent help with banks that still give PTA's as cash.
They all are giving different complaints and are making the process tedious.

All these banks seem to be hoarding PTA's even when there are legitimate reasons for it.
The CBN's effort to curb those mismanaging this forex is being sabotaged because the process is now tasking.

I was asked to apply online which I did and now the branches are directing me to one another saying the branch I chose is a different one when in fact it's the same and any of their branches could have attended to me.
Also, they are saying they are only giving out funds in dollar debit card
Lastly, the platform for processing PTA is not working and so they can't even attend to me despite accepting to take it on a card.

Update
All banks are complaining the platform is down and they are unable to process pta's, so are we expected to go patronize Abokis's ?
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by Optimistguy1969: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
All
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by GiggsTk(m): 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
All

GTB told me they are only giving 500 as cash then the remaining 3500 in a debit card
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by Optimistguy1969: 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
GiggsTk:

GTB told me they are only giving 500 as cash then the remaining 3500 in a debit card
Na wah o.
Jibiti bank
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by GiggsTk(m): 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

Na wah o.
Jibiti bank

Yeah... I'm scared of cards not working and the excessive charges for every withdrawal by both the home bank and the international ATM

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by GiggsTk(m): 11:16am On Dec 22, 2021
Now all banks are saying the platform is down and they can't process PTA
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
GiggsTk:

When did they tell you this? Because I still receive $8k cash for 2 people traveling on the 10th of this month.
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by GiggsTk(m): 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

When did they tell you this? Because I still receive $8k cash for 2 people traveling on the 10th of this month.

Yesterday.

When was their application made?
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by feelgoodstuffs(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
GiggsTk:

Yesterday.

When was their application made?

It was made on Monday 5th and cash was received on Friday 10th.
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by GiggsTk(m): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

It was made on Monday 5th and cash was received on Friday 10th.

Since yesterday all the banks I visited has been telling me the platform is not working.

Our government will force a new system on us when they know these banks will not do the needful on time. And we'll also use a platform that's not been properly tested while completely shutting down the old one.
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by feelgoodstuffs(m): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
GiggsTk:

Since yesterday all the banks I visited has been telling me the platform is not working.

Our government will force a new system on us when they know these banks will not do the needful on time. And we'll also use a platform that's not been properly tested while completely shutting down the old one.

This people should not start rough play o, because this PTA is helping people o
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by GiggsTk(m): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

This people should not start rough play o, because this PTA is helping people o
It's sad that one would have to patronise aboki just to get dollars for travel
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by feelgoodstuffs(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
GiggsTk:

It's sad that one would have to patronise aboki just to get dollars for travel

I need to go to GTB today to re-confirm again
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by GiggsTk(m): 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

I need to go to GTB today to re-confirm again

Would love to know the outcome
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
GiggsTk:

Would love to know the outcome

I asked and the lady said the form has to be filled online now. She never said anything like platform not working.
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by GiggsTk(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

I asked and the lady said the form has to be filled online now. She never said anything like platform not working.

Same thing they did to me until I filled the form and got back to them.
But I think it's now working because Firstbank has approved my application.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by feelgoodstuffs(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
GiggsTk:

Same thing they did to me until I filled the form and got back to them.
But I think it's now working because Firstbank has approved my application.

Good to hear that.
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by feelgoodstuffs(m): 8:12am On Jan 16, 2022
Please is it possible to get PTA from a bank without necessarily having an account with that bank?
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by cutebear: 9:19am On Feb 02, 2022
Not possible
feelgoodstuffs:
Please is it possible to get PTA from a bank without necessarily having an account with that bank?
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
cutebear:
Not possible

Ok thanks
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by kafeii123: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
cutebear:
Not possible

Hello...pls how much is the maximum allowable PTA for a single person...?
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by brosprophet(m): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
This is a huge problem for Nigerians ... About 2months now, have been looking for possible ways to fund my Germany block account so I can go apply for Visa but haven't been successful ....this is making my head big ....
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by GiggsTk(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
kafeii123:

Hello...pls how much is the maximum allowable PTA for a single person...?
4000 dollars
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by Darocksvip: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Please, what and what should I go to the bank with to collect the funds?
My profile is showing adb disbursement reviewer at the moment though

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by GiggsTk(m): 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
Darocksvip:
Please, what and what should I go to the bank with to collect the funds?
My profile is showing adb disbursement reviewer at the moment though
Your flight ticket
Passport
Visa

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by Mercy95(f): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Good evening
Please which bank is fast to collect PTA as cash, im traveling next week
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by beautyuche: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Good afternoon,
I have filled the CBN form online. It is now one week no response. Meaning they rather have us buy black market than do the needful at the banks.

I am just confused yet the bank says it should take 72 hrs.
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by rotile247(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Yes. You don't need to have an account with any banks to be able to obtain PTA provided you have all the requirements according to CBN. You can report any bank that denies you based on not having an account. It's not for bank customers rather it's a provision made by CBN for all Nigerians travelling.

feelgoodstuffs:
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by Oluyinkaade001: 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Can I get less than $4000 ?

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by Iamajala: 3:39am On Feb 25, 2022
rotile247:
Yes. You don't need to have an account with any banks to be able to obtain PTA provided you have all the requirements according to CBN. You can report any bank that denies you based on not having an account. It's not for bank customers rather it's a provision made by CBN for all Nigerians travelling.

Really?
Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by Godsonice(m): 12:56am On Mar 02, 2022
Please at what stage will one get the cash because mine has been approved by ADB disbursement supervisor and I have not been called or debited by the processing bank?
rotile247:

Re: Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please by Swagsultan1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hello. Please did you get the application number immediately you applied or after it was approved? I applied since yesterday but they haven't sent me the application number. My profile is showing 'processing application'

feelgoodstuffs:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

*** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** / Easiest Way To Get Australian Visa / How Expensive Is Nigeria At Present?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.