Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Easiest Way To Get Australian Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Easiest Way To Get Australian Visa (12604 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General Australian Visa Enquiries / Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Get Australian Visa by bliq: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2012
PLS CAN ANYONE INFORM ME ON THE EASIEST PROCESS TO FOLLOW IF ONE WANT TO GET AN AUSTRALIAN VISA FROM NIGERIA, THIS PERSON HAVE SOMEBODY THAT CAN INVITE HER OVER, HOW DO HE/SHE START THE PROCESS??
PLS NLDers, ANY INFO WILL BE APPRECIATED,
Re: Easiest Way To Get Australian Visa by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 30, 2012
. . . . By going to the immigration website and researching.

. . . . By telling the person that wants to invite him or her over to ring the immigration

Seriously though I don't understand some of you. There are some questions asked on this website that should not be asked. If you wanno travel out of Nigeria or where ever, it is your job to do some researching and if you get stuck come here and ask reasonable questions. You don't just sit back and let people do the researching for you. If you have the money to browse the web and ask this questions, you should have enough to visit the immigration site

I say this cos The question you asked here is so easy and straight forward if you are really serious to do some easy digging yourself. No one can do it for you

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Get Australian Visa by iyeayo(f): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2012
Get on your bed, place your head on the pillow, doze off and Dream!!, you'll be there in no time

Seriously, the fastest is as a visitor, but not the best way if you intend to stay back. If you've got real money to spend, you can also try gaining an admission into any of the unis and applying for student visa. If you've got the skills, then skilled migrant visa would be the best, but could take time.

Gp to www.immi.gov.au and you can explore various visa options.

All da best
Re: Easiest Way To Get Australian Visa by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2012
iyeayo, the tuition fees are on the high side, i hardly do one get scholarships Australians uni, as you know an average Nigerian may not be able to afford the fees.

@poster> i hope you already know their embassy in not here in Nigeria, so that another hurdle to jump, you've got alot to research, thoug it ain't easy
Re: Easiest Way To Get Australian Visa by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2012
sorry for the grammatical blunders, was in a haste to respond, couldn't go through what i typed however i meant,

@iyeayo, the tuition fees are on the high side, hardly do one get Australian university scholarships , as you know an average Nigerian may not be able to afford the fees.

@poster> i hope you already know their embassy is not here in Nigeria, so, that's another hurdle to jump, you've got alot to research, though ain't easy
Re: Easiest Way To Get Australian Visa by iyeayo(f): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2012
olibyno:

@iyeayo, the tuition fees are on the high side, hardly do one get Australian university scholarships , as you know an average Nigerian may not be able to afford the fees.

Tell me about it, and to add to that, it is quite hard for international students to get a good job around here!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport: Married Women Need Husband's Permission! / How Expensive Is Nigeria At Present? / Traffic Advice For Road Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.