Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus (2218 Views)

Which One Is Better Between This Two Device / Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? / Which Is Better Between Honor 9 Lite And Infinix Hot 6? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Manson1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hi gurus I'll need your kind input on which to go for between the single sim and double sim slot Galaxy s10plus as am planning on getting one before weekend. Am also aware that there's the sanpgragon variant and exynos, which is better and how do i differentiate between the two when purchasing?

Again is there any other Samsung phone that has a more recent version and can perform better than the s10 plus?

Budget is 180k
Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by gentlesmithugo(m): 2:22am On Dec 22, 2021
Both of them
Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Stoney3813: 3:40am On Dec 22, 2021
Manson1:
Hi gurus I'll need your kind input on which to go for between the single sim and double sim slot Galaxy s10plus as am planning on getting one before the weekend. Am also aware that there's the sanpgragon variant and exynos, which is better and how do i differentiate between the two when purchasing?

Again is there any other Samsung phone that has a more recent version and can perform better than the s10 plus?

Budget is 180k
They have the same hardware, only the processor is different and it's a no brainer that the Snapdragon (single sim) variant is ahead. You won't notice the difference in performance in real time unless doing major heavy tasks but you will definitely see differences in picture quality and also battery life.
I use an S20+, I initially searched for the DUOS 'cos I couldn't think I can use a single sim grin but now, it's all good, I'm happy I got the single sim variant.

For your budget, you might be lucky to sntach an S20 or even a note 10 deal

6 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Manson1(m): 6:53am On Dec 22, 2021
Stoney3813:

They have the same hardware, only the processor is different and it's a no brainer that the Snapdragon (single sim) variant is ahead. You won't notice the difference in performance in real time unless doing major heavy tasks but you will definitely see differences in picture quality and also battery life.
I use AN S20+, I initially searched for the DUOS 'cos I couldn't think I can use a single sin grin but now, it's all good, I'm happy I got the single sim variant.

This is expository. Thanks alot bro... Do you mean the note 10 is higher than the s10.?

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Manson1(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2021
Stoney3813:

I use AN S20+, I initially searched for the DUOS 'cos I couldn't think I can use a single sin grin but now, it's all good, I'm happy I got the single sim variant.

I also just did a few research on the s20 i think it's better as phone is a year newer than the s10plus and has a faster refresh rate..
Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Manson1(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2021
Stoney3813:

I also just did a few research on the s20 i think it's better as phone is a year newer than the s10plus and has a faster refresh rate.
Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Stoney3813: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2021
Manson1:

This is expository. Thanks alot bro... Do you mean the note 10 is higher than the s10.?
Absolutely.
Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Stoney3813: 7:32am On Dec 22, 2021
Manson1:

I also just did a few research on the s20 i think it's better as phone is a year newer than the s10plus and has a faster refresh rate.
Go for that, just look for like 20k and add make your budget reach 200k. You can check the tech market section for good deals.
Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Manson1(m): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2021
Stoney3813:

Go for that, just look for like 20k and add make your budget reach 200k. You can check the tech market section for good deals.

I'll bro.. Thanks alot for your input..
Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Onyeka90210(m): 8:16am On Dec 22, 2021
Manson1:

I'll bro.. Thanks alot for your input..
Don’t go for the normal s20, it’s a smaller phone with a small battery, you should be looking at s20 plus if at all, the s20 was not designed for active users, tho it’s a good phone, for your budget what you should be looking at is s10 plus, s10 5g, then if you’re lucky, s20 FE or note 10 plus, avoid normal versions always go for the plus.
What I’ll recommend you get is the s10 5g, it’s like an ultra version of the s10 line up, bigger battery, bigger screen, and it’s price is reasonable.
Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Manson1(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Don’t go for the normal s20, it’s a smaller phone with a small battery, you should be looking at s20 plus if at all, the s20 was not designed for active users, tho it’s a good phone, for your budget what you should be looking at is s10 plus, s10 5g, then if you’re lucky, s20 FE or note 10 plus, avoid normal versions always go for the plus.
What I’ll recommend you get is the s10 5g, it’s like an ultra version of the s10 line up, bigger battery, bigger screen, and it’s price is reasonable.

Wow.. Thanks bro.. U mean the s10 plus is better than you s20 ? Though i was looking at the version of both phones as the s10plus which comes with an Android 9.0 while the s20 come with android 10.. Or doesn't that really matter?
Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Stoney3813: 8:40am On Dec 22, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Not everyone is crazy about battery size. I won't trade in battery life for better overall experience using a mobile device.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Onyeka90210(m): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2021
Manson1:

Wow.. Thanks bro.. U mean the s10 plus is better than you s20 ? Though i was looking at the version of both phones as the s10plus which comes with an Android 9.0 while the s20 come with android 10.. Or doesn't that really matter?
Not better as in features, just in the sense that if you're coming from and s10plus to an s20, you'll want to go back to s10plus, but if you're coming from a regular, s10, then the s20 is aight, if at all you want to go Into the s20 series from s10plus, you should be looking at s20 plus.
Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Onyeka90210(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2021
Stoney3813:

Not everyone is crazy about battery size. I won't trade in battery life for better overall experience using a mobile device.
True, but this is just like moving from iPhone 7 plus. To iPhone 8, yeah, the iPhone 8 is the better more recent, phone, but it's not a practical move(can't be 100% satisfied), iPhone 8 plus would have been the better choice.
Well it all depends on the phone OP is coming from tho.
Saying he wants s10 plus, means he want the best tho, not regular s10 or s10e
The s20, Is not the best in its line up
If you have used a truly compact model like the plus or ultra series, you wouldn't want to settle for basic models, it's just like moving from s20ultra to s21
Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Manson1(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Not better as in features, just in the sense that if you're coming from and s10plus to an s20, you'll want to go back to s10plus, but if you're coming from a regular, s10, then the s20 is aight, if at all you want to go Into the s20 series from s10plus, you should be looking at s20 plus.

Yeah.. No doubt i would have preferred the s20plus but i think it's way passed my budget..

Thanks all thesame for your input.. It's really helpful
Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Manson1(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2021
Onyeka90210:

True, but this is just like moving from iPhone 7 plus. To iPhone 8, yeah, the iPhone 8 is the better more recent, phone, but it's not a practical move(can't be 100% satisfied), iPhone 8 plus would have been the better choice.
If you have used a truly compact model like the plus or ultra series, you wouldn't want to settle for basic models, it's just like moving from s20ultra to s21

Am currently using oppo Reno 3
Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Manson1(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2021
Thanks guys i finally got the s10 plus.. Sanpgragon variant

6 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Manson1(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Thanks boss for your time yesterday

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Manson1(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2021
Stoney3813:

I use an S20+, I initially searched for the DUOS 'cos I couldn't think I can use a single sim grin but now, it's all good, I'm happy I got the single sim variant.

My brother i appreciate you too... God bless

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Onyeka90210(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2021
Manson1:

Thanks boss for your time yesterday
No problem
Model number is SM- g***u bah
Thats snapdragon
Enjoy boss
Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Manson1(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2021
Onyeka90210:

No problem
Model number is SM- g***u bah
Thats snapdragon
Enjoy boss

Thanks boss.. I didn't check the model number though i installed cpu-z that gave me the proccesor
Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Onyeka90210(m): 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Manson1:

Thanks boss.. I didn't check the model number though i installed cpu-z that gave me the proccesor
Wanted to suggest that but didn’t think they’ll let you download an app on the phone to check
Cool

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by d3cod3r(m): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
Manson1:
Good choice. Snapdragon over Exynos. Just get a small nokia feature phone for your other line. I bought the s10e us variant and coming from a tecno phone, this is heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Manson1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
d3cod3r:

Good choice. Snapdragon over Exynos. Just get a small nokia feature phone for your other line. I bought the s10e us variant and coming from a tecno phone, this is heaven.

Yeah.. I already have a small phone for my other sim
Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Stoney3813: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2021
Manson1:
Enjoy
Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
Manson1:
Hi gurus I'll need your kind input on which to go for between the single sim and double sim slot Galaxy s10plus as am planning on getting one before weekend. Am also aware that there's the sanpgragon variant and exynos, which is better and how do i differentiate between the two when purchasing?

Nice choice I'm using s10 plus right now us version is the best even though it's just single Sim
You will get android 12 one ui 4.0 by January
Budget is 180k
Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by thowbie7ven(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
Manson1:

Budget is 180k
I have a very neat s10 plus Dual SIM for Sale....receipt, pack and accessories are available
Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by hoctre20(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
thowbie7ven:
I have a very neat s10 plus Dual SIM for Sale....receipt, pack and accessories are available
how much
Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by hansomb: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
Manson1:
how much u get am ?
Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by thowbie7ven(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
hoctre20:
how much
180k sir.. slightly negotiable

You can message me on WhatsApp please...08107488196
Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by Manson1(m): 9:30am On Jan 13, 2022
hansomb:
how much u get am ?

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between The Single/double Sim Galaxy S10plus by DSHADOWWALKER: 11:05am On Jan 13, 2022
Manson1:

Bro,is it brand new,open box or US used??

(1) (Reply)

One Month Unlimited Data / Airtel's Latest Data Plan Is Just A Scam, beware. My Experience / Unblocking Iphone 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.