Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) (38114 Views)

Lateef Adedimeji And His Wife Mo Bimpe Welcome A New Born Baby (video) / Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) / Ooni Of Ife Prays For Lateef Adedimeji & Mo Bimpe To Have A Happy Home (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by Abdulazeez99: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
Actor Lateef Adedimeji wedded his colleague Mo Bimpe on Wednesday in Ikeja, Lagos, Igbere TV reports.

The Nikkah ceremony was attended by their families, friends and colleagues.

The groom also shared their photos on Instagram.

“ALHAMDULILLAH. May Allah be praised. Adebimpe Rahmatullah, I just want you to know I love and I will always be there. Welcome to my world,” he wrote.

Celebrities like Kate Henshaw, Moyo Lawal, Judith Audu, Omawumi, IK Ogbonna, Biodun Stephen, Belinda Effah and Jide Awobona congratulated the couple in the comment section of the post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7_1nga0MG8

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXyE0NPr6zB/?utm_medium=copy_link

23 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by olasaad(f): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
Happy married life smiley beautiful and talented couple

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by Philip4564(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
Happy married life may God bless your new home
Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by Ebubechuwku(m): 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
Oyebimpe, my type of woman... Black beauty grin grin grin

I still remember your first movie I watched "entrapped", after watching that movie, Daddy don like u like kilode.. grin grin grin

Happy Married Life Angel.... grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by VOsimhen144(m): 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
Happy married Life.
May GOD Bless their matrimonial Home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by whippersnapper(m): 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
Happy married life. dis one done get him own personal pussy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by wink2015(m): 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
Muslim marriage.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by Lindajames1010: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
Milf
Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by Whodeyhouse(m): 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
HML to the legendary crying master

I hope you won't come online and start crying when the marriage finally crashes undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by PrinzEleju: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
I pray it lasts.
Paparazzi is too much.
Barakallahu feehi.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wow, this is lovely, may you two remain happy forever, happy married life

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by Emuforlife1: 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nice one. Unlike a particular belief that 5 to7 children Will be given birth to before "Wedding ".
May Allah bless your home.
It's the groom's Cap for me though, love it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by money121(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ok

Congrat
Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Great, Happy Marriage Life. Na this kind news dey give us joy. Merry Christmas in advance to us all.

An Estate with top notch Infrastructural plans, located within Lekki Phase 1 of Lagos Island.

We have done it before with Ambiance Estate at Abraham Adesanya Ajah Lagos and results there for us to see.

Now we are doing Ambiance Height Estate at Lekki Phase 1, off Freedom Way.

3 Bedroom Meisonette currently going for N70million where you can make N10million initial deposit and spread the balance.

Affordable Luxury with fast value appreciation in an eyebrow axis of Lagos Island.

For inspection, enquiry and payment details.

Call/WhatsApp the contact on the attached flier.

3 Likes

Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by Sannisege: 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
LOVELY
Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by shadrach77: 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
The bride is not pretty cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by Mccold: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
Lateef Adedimeji And mo bimpe wiish you guys best marriage ever liveth, congratulations may Almighty bless the union zazu zeh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by Maj196(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by joelbooks: 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
The lateef-bimpe Union just be like bankyW-adesua union. The only difference be say lateef and bimpe dey do their own codedly. I remember bimpe saying lateef no be her type. Aṣe the girl dey do am codedly. I love the way they made their dating opaque to the public. It was very healthy for their relationship.
I wish them blissful matrimony.

For that guy above wey yarn if the marriage crash make lateef no kon dey cry for public. Guy, I fear your matter ooo. Shey lateef b family of Bihari wey make Nigeria tough for you ni? Y u dey think like sadist na?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
Alhamdulillahi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by psychologist(m): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
I like this guy pa

Especially when he acts the role of an Igbo man grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by kheny12(m): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
Whodeyhouse:
HML to the legendary crying master

I hope you won't come online and start crying when the marriage finally crashes undecided
Na your marriage go crash,bad belle

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by Teeklef(m): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
No congratulations from me because you said lateef wasn't ur type of man then, until the guy wunjure u with preeqtoleen grin
HML.

1 Like

Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by Chummynoni(m): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Cool
Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by shogsman(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Well dressed, I'm impressed

1 Like

Re: Nikkah Ceremony Of Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Congrats to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] / Charles Novia Disses Lagos To Abuja Trekker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.